PDA

View Full Version : What to do with the frontier coins?

Relany
03-01-2018, 02:29 PM
What do you do with your frontier coins?
I have some 1200 of them and keep going up. Actually, I can't figure out what to do with them, there is nothing that worth, probably a Mythical soul could, but I don't see what to wait for, I have almost all 5* characters.

Tim28213
03-01-2018, 02:41 PM
Personally I like to save up for the Mythical. It's nice to know I'm getting a 5* guaranteed.

blade685
03-01-2018, 02:59 PM
What do you do with your frontier coins?
I have some 1200 of them and keep going up. Actually, I can't figure out what to do with them, there is nothing that worth, probably a Mythical soul could, but I don't see what to wait for, I have almost all 5* characters.

I keep them for future new characters, because i don't buy any souls now, bored to loot only shit dupes :rolleyes:

Sick
03-01-2018, 03:53 PM
I bought one mythical soul. It gave me a dupe VE.

GotN
03-01-2018, 04:18 PM
Sitting on 400 of them atm and there are no more to come until there will be new Eternal or Trooper chars (don’t even throw in those fragments). Hopefully this will happen soon 😉
IF I had to spent frontier coins I would do it for skill shards, although I think 350 for 5 SS is much overpriced.

T-Man
03-01-2018, 06:38 PM
After pulling 2 Trooper Eddies and then 4 (or was it 5?) Sebastians in a row I decided to purchase Warlord. I just pulled the Lady this week to complete the set.

I did purchase a couple of Troopers for one of the sacrifice events.

I’m sitting on 900 coins and holding on to them for now.

druid138
03-01-2018, 07:14 PM
For now, I'm just hoarding Frontier Coins, as well as Eternity and Trooper Fragments. I'm still missing four 5* toons, but I can't bear the thought of spending 800 Frontier Coins on a Mythical Soul and getting a PDK.

JJJ428
03-01-2018, 07:25 PM
Here is to hoping we can get other 5* non trooper non eternity characters from frontier coins. I wonder if it be a good discussion to offer ideas on how much for guaranteed character. Remember mythical soul is worth 800 so I think for guaranteed have to be 2000 and possibly 3000 for a gunner or assassin. Keep in mind they have said there will be more ways to get coins in the future.

Fudjo
03-01-2018, 08:47 PM
Frontier Coins might be worth it for the Sacrifice events, depending on what the rewards are. You could pick up a Trooper Eddie and a Warlord to load up for a Tier VI. Also gets you a little closer to an Alchemist if you don't have one yet.

Yup
03-02-2018, 01:55 AM
Skill Shards..... post again when you have all 5 star characters maxed out with all skill shards. :)

Horrible that they are a once-a-month purchase though.

Relany
03-13-2018, 08:16 AM
I consider buying 2 Liliths with FC, but I can't decide which of them to choose.
Any suggestions?

Patrice-1201
03-13-2018, 08:46 AM
I consider buying 2 Liliths with FC, but I can't decide which of them to choose.
Any suggestions?

i would say purple and green... i have gunner, sentinel and warrior and i really want assassin ;-)

Yup
03-13-2018, 08:54 AM
Yeah with Lilliths there... I'd buy Warrior Lillith.

I have 3 Gunner, 1 Assassin, and 2 Magus Lillith.. .. Gunner and Assassin are both good buys as well. Magus is no slouch, but a single hitter as opposed to multi-hitter (Gunner, Assassin, and Warrior are multi-hitters... Sentinel and Magus are single-hitters)

GotN
03-13-2018, 11:21 AM
i would say purple and green... i have gunner, sentinel and warrior and i really want assassin ;-)

Absolutely the same here. Got sentinel from event and will definitely buy the purple one from FC these days 😈

Journeyman3003
03-13-2018, 04:45 PM
Absolutely the same here. Got sentinel from event and will definitely buy the purple one from FC these days ��

Don’t want to blow your boat here, but well, at first I was super excited to get purple Lilith, but right now she ended on my “dumpster”. To sum it up, at least to me she feels like an “inconsistent clairvoyant”. Her damage is okay... ~4.8k primary and 6.6k secondary (tested with 3 void and 3 ward energy talismans)
but it doesn’t feel special. The passive is super inconsistent (I know it is intended to be random), and clairvoyant just in all cases seemed to be the way to go for me instead of choosing her in PvP at least.

Well, at least time bomb is kind of funny, ~10k and 1 Turn stun, but again so inconsistent, a regular rebuff easily to be removed, and usually when using the skill only one enemy gets its boons converted to a time bomb.

TL;DR: there has not been a single scenario so far where purple Lilith really gave me a substantial advantage over having clairvoyant in my team.

Bradata
03-13-2018, 06:02 PM
My observation is that Warrior Lilith is the only offensive character from all five the other ones are more supporting toons.
But I only have the gunner purchased with FC so far so can't say my observation is 100% accurate ;)

Sick
03-13-2018, 06:10 PM
I completely agree with Journeyman. Don’t spend your IC on the Assasin. In PVE she’s OK, but many other toons are as well. In PVP she’s no help at all.

Yup
03-13-2018, 06:22 PM
Assassin has revive, heal and immunity.. I wouldn't say she's "no help".

Gunner can do a lot of damage fast.. but Warrior seems to be the strongest attacker.

Amarthir
03-13-2018, 07:07 PM
Well I had a Lilith rainbow on my trooper list and after running through them, here's what I think

Warrior: Potential for stupid high damage, but not much else.

Magus: Very useful power move, maybe combine with Sentinel Lilith and GPD for maximum team protection.

Sentinel: Super low damage, but her healing passive and all ally resurrection power make up for it.

Assassin: Kind of a low RNG girl, not my favorite of the bunch, but with accuracy buff she becomes useful.

Gunner: Good basic and power move but her passive isn't long term useful.

So all in all they each have they're own useful quirks, but my favorites would be the Magus and Sentinel girls, because they would do well in a team together.

blade685
03-14-2018, 10:44 AM
i have none of them, but will not use coin for any of them, it is too expensive for me
Will see later:rolleyes: