PDA

View Full Version : fighting spirits 100% health bug i THINK

ShadowRising
08-20-2016, 07:34 PM
battlefield fighting spirits, i am on this last star to unlock the hidden battle, need to survive with 100% health , just did it again and enemy did not get even 1 turn on any of my chars from start to finish, ended again with full health and it won't give me the 3rd star, or am i missing something ? wanted to ask before posting in bug thread.

Gonzo
08-20-2016, 09:26 PM
I've had no problems with that kind of tasks. Did this happen in Battlefield where some mines explode when you kill them?

If not, just bring a healer and heal before you take the killing blow, just in case.

ShadowRising
08-20-2016, 09:28 PM
yea battlefield, ok will try that, thanks

Gonzo
08-20-2016, 09:31 PM
LOL... That level can be tricky. Just take your time in the last turn. If you have soldier eddie or the sentinel allied soldier it's really simple.

ShadowRising
08-21-2016, 03:21 AM
yea did as you suggested earlier today, took a healer and used him on my chars before giving the final blow and worked the first time rofl, yea its tricky because i honestly thought i wasnt taking no damage before.

Sudjenica
09-27-2016, 12:33 PM
I'm having issues with this level, as well. I always use the Soldier Eddie (4* level 80 or 5* level 100, for which I thank my fellow Troopers) who kills all enemies in one blow and, after playing the same level for at least 5 times now, I still can't achieve the 100% health objective. I try healing all allies with the Allied Soldier before and after final blows, but still no luck.

Schadenfreud-0217
09-28-2016, 09:22 AM
Easiest thing to do - die before the final blow, resurrect with full HP -> profit. (costs 10 Ironite though)

The Educated fool
09-28-2016, 10:58 PM
I definitely did that a couple of times in my quest for all skulls myself. :cool:

Jazmundo
03-26-2018, 07:32 PM
I am having this problem. I've completed the Normal level of the Battlefield realm with the exception of the one skull for 100% health on Fighting Spirits. Here's what happens: I enter the final wave of battle and defeat the Possessed Mines with one strike from my Child of the Damned. My characters take damage when the mines explodes. I then substitute my damaged Wickerman Eddie with my Soldier Eddie with full hit points. I then heal everyone with my Pharoah Bird Eddie which scales on attack points. This usually leaves a slight amount of unhealed damage on the Pharoah Bird and Child of the Damned. I then use Soldier Eddie's Roulette power skill to fully heal everyone. I complete the round with everyone healed and then take a little bit of damage when the two rockets take their turn. I immediately heal everyone with the Roulette power skill again and then kill off the rockets. By all indications I'm at 100% health, yet I don't earn the skull. What gives? Note: I'm a Maiden fan, not a gamer so I'm not extremely literate in these sorts of games. Am I missing something or is this a bug?