PDA

View Full Version : My LOTB loot crates have arrived!

satani
03-01-2018, 03:25 PM
if you liked LOTB on Facebook, you may certainly have stumbled upon the vault.lootcrate Legacy of the Beast miniatures collection.
Once i saw them, i ultimately wanted to have one. But as lootcrate.com has it's store in the US, the shipping costs did not match up the value of the product.
Luckily, on January 24th, they had a worldwide free shipping offer plus 25% off code, so that the price for 2 blind pick boxes was below the customs fee.
Today, they arrived.... and i got lucky:
Grim Reaper Eddie and the Clairvoyant. (at least no ox cultist, SOL eddie or Sentinel Soulless Demon, as they looked crappy as hell.
Now - since 2 weeks or so - these loot crates are also available in the official iron maiden store in england, but more pricey than on lootcrate.

What about you guys? Have you heard of these or even ordered one?

blade685
03-01-2018, 03:31 PM
I saw the video and they seems so crappy, bad quality

satani
03-01-2018, 04:18 PM
I saw the video and they seems so crappy, bad quality

considering the size of the figures, they seem pretty decent. I know some of them seem pretty ugly (SOL Eddie, soulless demon), but Grim and Clair seem fairly good in detail and color/paint.
I won't order any further boxes, unless wave 2 contains a corrupt general, the trooper toons or the valkyres.

Yup
03-01-2018, 06:33 PM
$30 a month for RANDOM stuff? No thanks.

And I searched everywhere on the site and store... not a single "Iron Maiden" item to be seen. So no idea what you are seeing.

Some of us find Facebook a sign of the apocalypse and avoid it.

druid138
03-01-2018, 07:03 PM
I think they're pretty cool. I ordered them from Entertainment Earth. The 12-pack of blind boxes actually gave me 11 unique characters - only Samurai was missing. I wish my luck in the game was as good.

If you want a sure thing, there is a stand-alone VHE, Shaman, and Trooper.

They are all quite cool and well done, though I would say that some are much better than others.

slauki
03-01-2018, 11:28 PM
some are very cool and some are very poor imo, sol and SSD are horrible but GRE and Pharaoh look very good to me.

blade685
03-02-2018, 10:24 AM
someone can show us good quality pictures of them?

slauki
03-02-2018, 11:02 AM
this one is pretty okay. actually ssd is pretty nice too, but claire looks not very good...

slauki
03-03-2018, 10:00 AM
weird here the SSD looks very crappy...different series maybe?

https://666.ironmaiden.com/emporium/categories/collectibles

Yup
03-03-2018, 10:12 AM
They all look pretty horrid there if you ask me. No chance any of my money would go towards those, even at half those prices. VHE with that blond afro is hilariously bad.

.. and is anyone really hoping for the Owl Cultist???

(Note: it's the paint jobs that are REALLY bad. The sculpts don't appear to be that bad, they are just painted horribly - but then I imagine 3D printing or mold from the in "game" 3D characters.. so of course the sculpts would be decent.)

slauki
03-03-2018, 10:33 AM
They all look pretty horrid there if you ask me. No chance any of my money would go towards those, even at half those prices. VHE with that blond afro is hilariously bad.

.. and is anyone really hoping for the Owl Cultist???

(Note: it's the paint jobs that are REALLY bad. The sculpts don't appear to be that bad, they are just painted horribly - but then I imagine 3D printing or mold from the in "game" 3D characters.. so of course the sculpts would be decent.)

shaman looks pretty decent i'd say, but yeah no chance my money flows in that direction too. i expect VERY good quality for that price. and very few chars seems to have a proper design/quality which is very surprising- since IM is known for having very high standards....seems that NF is not :D

blade685
03-05-2018, 12:07 PM
for me it is a bad product, yes paint are horrible i will never buy that :o