PDA

View Full Version : March 6th 2018 Update Discussion

Sparton_LOTB
03-06-2018, 10:33 PM
This is the main post to discuss general changes from the recent update.

You can see the details of the update that has just gone live in the Game Updates forum post (http://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/showthread.php?9870).

Sparton_LOTB
03-06-2018, 10:34 PM
Just a heads up; due to some last minute polishing we wanted to do for the Relics, they will not be immediately available when the update goes live.

I don’t have an exact timeline, but it’ll hopefully not be too long before that becomes available for everyone to access. Save your Iron Coins!

Stormseye
03-06-2018, 10:58 PM
Kinda glad the Relics aren't ready as I burned all my coins on Sunday. Gives me a week to save up!

JJJ428
03-06-2018, 11:02 PM
Sparton I wanted to see since it wasn't answered in the other thread, has the ability to reduce the time of golden buffs been addressed in this update or is that still being looked into? Thanks.

Amarthir
03-06-2018, 11:04 PM
I'll also need some time to save up my iron coins. So is there some sort of limit to the number we can have active at any given time? Or could we stack multiples of the same relic?

Sparton_LOTB
03-06-2018, 11:16 PM
Sparton I wanted to see since it wasn't answered in the other thread, has the ability to reduce the time of golden buffs been addressed in this update or is that still being looked into? Thanks.

This is a known issue. I do not have a timeline for a fix on that at this time.

I'll also need some time to save up my iron coins. So is there some sort of limit to the number we can have active at any given time? Or could we stack multiples of the same relic?

All of the relics will be able to be bought and upgraded separately, and all of them will apply at once.

For example, if you have the Relic of Health at level 3 (+27% Max HP) and the Relic of Health (Warrior) at level 5 (+46% Max HP if you're a Warrior), all of your Warriors will have +73% Max HP, and all of your characters of other classes will have +27% Max HP.

Peppoah
03-06-2018, 11:32 PM
This is the longest update ever!!! 1:30 hours and still not running. Come on.

hold
03-06-2018, 11:32 PM
900 Ironite (saved not bought) - 10 pack and as always getting nonsense ...

combined wit the talismans from Garden of Frust - I wouldn't call them rare - I'd call them non existing ... I'm not spending one more cent in this game ... still playing it as a habit running on side running troopers apart from that it sucks ...

after 2 years of playing I am still missing AoF and Nomad ... those "rare" talismans ... GFOY ... I don't need that f*cking red dog ...

Jofer16
03-06-2018, 11:36 PM

combined wit the talismans from Garden of Frust - I wouldn't call them rare - I'd call them non existing ... I'm not spending one more cent in this game ... still playing it as a habit running on side running troopers apart from that it sucks ...

after 2 years of playing I am still missing AoF and Nomad ... those "rare" talismans ... GFOY ... I don't need that f*cking red dog ...

See my post in the latest big tittie character thread (Lilith). This is why transparency is good. If people don’t have the truth and information they assume the worst.

Stormseye
03-06-2018, 11:37 PM

Been in your same shoes for a bit now. Barely got Nomad after returning in Nov last year and got another AoF last week after I sold my first one way back when. As for the "red dog" look for Troopers that have those Talismans or post in the Trooper forum.

hold
03-06-2018, 11:47 PM
See my post in the latest big tittie character thread (Lilith). This is why transparency is good. If people don’t have the truth and information they assume the worst.

Hmmm ... assuming the worst ... this game has a history of shit drops ... they never denied it but never improved it ... if I wouldn't have my job running it on the side I'd stopped playing it months ago. I mean after 2 years you'd think you have at least the f*cking AoF - I don't.

Love Maiden - love the graphics and concept of this game - hate the cash grab and the politics about this game - it really really stinks ... trying for 4 months to get some of those talismans - seriously GFY!

Brave New World sucks ass - boring long fights with no rewards - Arena with this little reward for lower ranks is not even worth looking at ... I do 1 fight a day to get the reward - don't even care if I lose or win ...

@Jofer16 ... good to have the king of arena have a say in this ... you are still a bit too much for my taste but I respect you a lot and your opinion ;)

hold
03-07-2018, 12:00 AM
Been in your same shoes for a bit now. Barely got Nomad after returning in Nov last year and got another AoF last week after I sold my first one way back when. As for the "red dog" look for Troopers that have those Talismans or post in the Trooper forum.

I am in this game from start - honestly from start - been in Arena from start with a VPN. Still missing AoF and Nomad. I also spent money on this game - not 100s or 1000s - as much as you would spend for a computer game. I think in total 60-70$. I appreciate your advice to look for troopers having talis but I think after that amount of time I should have them in my inventory myself.

NF is still exploiting the Maiden fanbase imho. Nothing changed from 2 years ago. I keep running my troopers and playing my 1 arena a day - but won't put another Cent in this game ...

Jofer16
03-07-2018, 12:04 AM
Hmmm ... assuming the worst ... this game has a history of shit drops ... they never denied it but never improved it ... if I wouldn't have my job running it on the side I'd stopped playing it months ago. I mean after 2 years you'd think you have at least the f*cking AoF - I don't.

Love Maiden - love the graphics and concept of this game - hate the cash grab and the politics about this game - it really really stinks ... trying for 4 months to get some of those talismans - seriously GFY!

Brave New World sucks ass - boring long fights with no rewards - Arena with this little reward for lower ranks is not even worth looking at ... I do 1 fight a day to get the reward - don't even care if I lose or win ...

@Jofer16 ... good to have the king of arena have a say in this ... you are still a bit too much for my taste but I respect you a lot and your opinion ;)

Thanks bud, yeah I’m an acquired taste lol. Too real for some. And this has been the main point of all of us that quit, the community around the actual band here is AMAZING. If the devs could realize that and throw a bone every now and then, fix the glaring issues and stop pumping out oops meta changes and new toons we’d have something special here. I tend to think according to long term goals, not short sighted. Guess that’s where myself and the dev team differ. Got a little gas left in my LotB tank so I’ll stay at it for you players to bring these concepts to light. Cheers!

Jofer16
03-07-2018, 12:07 AM
I am in this game from start - honestly from start - been in Arena from start with a VPN. Still missing AoF and Nomad. I also spent money on this game - not 100s or 1000s - as much as you would spend for a computer game. I think in total 60-70$. I appreciate your advice to look for troopers having talis but I think after that amount of time I should have them in my inventory myself.

NF is still exploiting the Maiden fanbase imho. Nothing changed from 2 years ago. I keep running my troopers and playing my 1 arena a day - but won't put another Cent in this game ...

If trading ever opens up I’ll send you my Nomad and AoF for a pumpkin or something, many layers of blood from Eternal conquests on their hands, battle hardened. Nomad was one of my last Unicorns, can feel your pain.

slauki
03-07-2018, 12:08 AM
guys i like the update so far, but i really hate one thing: you made navigator less usefull for no obvious reason. he was the best and fastest farmer, now he uses his singleattack skill too often. please change it back if possible, this makes the allday farming even more painfull. this was really unnecessary....

Jofer16
03-07-2018, 12:11 AM
guys i like the update so far, but i really hate one thing: you made navigator less usefull for no obvious reason. he was the best and fastest farmer, now he uses his singleattack skill too often. please change it back if possible, this makes the allday farming even more painfull. this was really unnecessary....

They prolly thought I might be coming back soon, Navigator is the ghost of Jofer afterall. Sailing the seas of Miami for all eternity, the ancient mariner.

Sponholz
03-07-2018, 12:16 AM
Problem is this game is awesome and is kinda getting wasted, 5 new 5* toons, well maybe my daughter's sons will manage to get then all (using souls only) by the time they are 18yrs old. (my daughter is almost 3 years old btw, so yeah the estimate is kinda realistic here).

Relics are a nice addition for sure, but I will have to wait and see how its going to be, I suppose that it's going to be a mandatory item for success on several modes, and depending on the rarity/price of then I can see a P2W pattern forming here.

Arena will change like a LOT when some players with lots of resources unlock the relics, and then the gap will be too far for some to try and get close, so I also can see a lot of players just quitting in a not so-far future.

Just a heads up to you NF...

Anyway, I'm am a pretty more casual now (Don't worry my beloved Troopers, still gonna play you all everyday, the community of this game is one of the, if not the, best one I have encountered while playing a game), the hype for this game is not the same anymore. I love this game, for real. But I can't be the only one worried about this changes.

Cheers, Ed.

hold
03-07-2018, 12:19 AM
If trading ever opens up I’ll send you my Nomad and AoF for a pumpkin or something, many layers of blood from Eternal conquests on their hands, battle hardened. Nomad was one of my last Unicorns, can feel your pain.

Trading will never ever open up as that would void the "concept" ... well I still call it fraud for the people paying for souls ...

I do thank you for the offer though ... :)

R1ck
03-07-2018, 12:22 AM
Totally agree, not necessary change.

slauki
03-07-2018, 12:26 AM
Relics are a nice addition for sure, but I will have to wait and see how its going to be, I suppose that it's going to be a mandatory item for success on several modes, and depending on the rarity/price of then I can see a P2W pattern forming here.

Arena will change like a LOT when some players with lots of resources unlock the relics, and then the gap will be too far for some to try and get close, so I also can see a lot of players just quitting in a not so-far future.

yep i fear this is true. i never understood the relict approach. it's another way to make us grind but the gap between new and old players will grow bigger. not sure if this is a good adjustment, this might be the final coffin nail for pvp. arena is pretty dead for a while now, and i don't think it can be revived this way. hope we are wrong though...

Sponholz
03-07-2018, 12:28 AM
yep i fear this is true. i never understood the relict approach. it's another way to make us grind but the gap between new and old players will grow bigger. not sure if this is a good adjustment, this might be the final coffin nail for pvp. arena is pretty dead for a while now, and i don't think it can be revived this way. hope we are wrong though...

Amen, my friend, Amen!

Amarthir
03-07-2018, 12:41 AM
I'd like to look at it outside of the arena, when new modes open up they could be useful for that added kick against some boss that has an absurd amount of stats.

As for whether or not you could classify them as p2w, it'll depend on the iron coin pricing. Don't forget that there will be other ways of getting them soon enough.

T-Man
03-07-2018, 01:13 AM

Say it isn't so. Navigator is the farming master. Farming just got more painful it seems. :(

Game down 3 hours and counting. Messing up my trooper farming time. :p

Yup
03-07-2018, 01:22 AM
This is a bad joke right? Surely they wouldn't CRIPPLE Navigator like this..... Why make Navigators default attack the FUTURE BASIC instead of the PRESENT BASIC like the other Eddies? I mean don't all Eddies default to the Present Basic as the primary attack?

took 4 hours.. but finally got in.

Sponholz
03-07-2018, 02:16 AM
I'd like to look at it outside of the arena, when new modes open up they could be useful for that added kick against some boss that has an absurd amount of stats.

As for whether or not you could classify them as p2w, it'll depend on the iron coin pricing. Don't forget that there will be other ways of getting them soon enough.

All of then involving Ironite, either by direct purchase or refills. (I really doubt that when Relic show up on the Arena store, that most of us won't use a lot of refills to get then, cause I have a feeling they won't be cheap, and I sadly an not a Iron Coin hoarder, I still have some talis to buy and complete the sets, so I will probably burn my Ironite to ger refills)

Look I get it, they have to make money, and they did one excellent step on the right direction with the monthly Ironite deal (25/day~30days).

But if they make this game even more grindy... (And with really game changing items), Then, yeah sadly I can see a lot of layer leaving for the also good alternatives, DFFOO as an example.

Relics for the first look at it will be an OP thing to have for sure, Just imagine a defense team with +70% HP (I know, that some relics will *probably* not work inside the Arena, but my point stands).

Cheers, Ed.

Leviathan
03-07-2018, 02:28 AM
Attention Apple Players:

The new 4.6 update is taking much longer than expected to propagate across the App Store. We have decided to release maintenance mode regardless so everyone can still play!

The game should function normally, though you may notice some minor ability issues should you pull one of the new Lilith characters. These issues will be resolved as soon as you are able to download the 4.6 update from the Apple store. We anticipate that this update should propagate fully some time in the next few hours.

Monte47
03-07-2018, 02:49 AM
Rofl. I. Literally. Will. Never. Learn. With this game. I’ve not been playing really, so built up 1092 ironite. I KNEW I shouldn’t buy the ten pack. I’m an almost Day One player, but, I wanted Lilith. I caved and bought the ten pack....... wait for it.... ALL 3 STAR SHIT WEEDS. Ffs. 900 ironite, and not even one 4*. Jesus.

Edit: 900 ironite would be $30 bucks. I bought Dragon Age Inquistion AND Assasin’s Creed Black flag for less than $30 bucks. Witcher 3, which is MASSIVE, was $29.99 with the DLC. I can’t get a 4* char for $30???????

Nupe. I’m done. Cheers.
Eskiggalu-8063

Rain88
03-07-2018, 02:52 AM
So this is the third update of the year and no changes yet for the trooper usage's time issue? Thought it was supposed to be the focus at the start of the year according to the state of nation 2018. This is my biggest frustration from this game

Relics seems like a cool addition
more characters = more bugs
navigator changes are totally unnecessary.

Also the team selection seems to be more bugged. The tabs are gone and the team revert back to the first selection you made; it doesn't save changes.

JJJ428
03-07-2018, 03:44 AM
So question about relics in the arena. Will they only affect my attacking team or will my defense team have the relic effects as well? If defenses don’t I can see good hold rates dropping below 5% in the long run.

Sick
03-07-2018, 06:35 AM
Another pay for crap event! I hate it.

MoonShadow
03-07-2018, 06:40 AM
Another pay for crap event! I hate it.yes, it seems like. I also hate this kind of events.

OTOH, where are the Relics?? I don't see any option in the Arena store. Will they be available at some other time?

Amarthir
03-07-2018, 06:50 AM
Speed of Light Eddie's Leech got waay broken. Now it heals all enemies.

MoonShadow
03-07-2018, 06:54 AM
Speed of Light Eddie's Leech got waay broken. Now it heals all enemies.Cool! That's a new surprise addition: traitors. :D

Sick
03-07-2018, 07:02 AM
The changes on Navigator just show the complete disrespect of the devs for their customers. Since long everybody here is asking for an improvement on the time needed daily trooper playing. I guess many played their troopers like me. Navigator doing Powerslave in about 30 seconds no matter which teammates you put in. After this update this time has more than doubled. I am really pissed.

By the way, congratulations devs on living out your adolescent sex fantasies on a female toon once more. I guess your office was running low on tissues while you did the drafts.

MoonShadow
03-07-2018, 07:52 AM
...and it's even worse, after this update, if I want other Eddie & allies when running Cosmos missions, I have to manually change them after each battle, as the system seems to recall every time the team I was last using yesterday, before the update.

This is extremely annoying, as I use Cosmos missions to upgrade some new allies, and it's impossible to change the allies every single battle!!! :(

slauki
03-07-2018, 08:05 AM
The changes on Navigator just show the complete disrespect of the devs for their customers. Since long everybody here is asking for an improvement on the time needed daily trooper playing. I guess many played their troopers like me. Navigator doing Powerslave in about 30 seconds no matter which teammates you put in. After this update this time has more than doubled. I am really pissed.

this one really hurts and i agree, it's a sign of complete disrespect. me and others are fighting for more than a year for faster farming possibilites, and they change the best farming toon of all time for no reason. it's like saying fuck you to all customers. powerslave takes on average 15-25 seconds more. so let's say 20 seconds for 90 rounds per day = 1800 seconds = 30 minutes...if it's only 15 seconds it's still 22.5 minutes...screw this...

well, soldier Eddie is an awesome alternative or fotd but man, this is just horrible...

90mphyorker
03-07-2018, 09:04 AM

My fears as well.

Star Wars Galaxy of Heroes basically did and it ruined the game. Made what was already a P2W game into an even bigger one and created bigger gaps between players. I honestly can’t see this doing anything different than creating bigger gaps.

Great relics aren’t directly buyable but unless you play Arena a lot I think you’ll be left behind.

Trying to play all my SoW a day is too much of a chore for me. Getting enough IC to purchase items is already a challenge. Far too many options and not enough ways to earn Iron Coins. Looks like I’ll have to decided between relics and Skill Shards.

JJJ428
03-07-2018, 12:03 PM
Any idea when update is going fully live for IOS users?

scott-5496
03-07-2018, 12:05 PM
Mine has just happened just now on IOS.

Askora
03-07-2018, 12:10 PM
Sadly I have to echo the thoughts of others on Navigator. I had to step in while playing AMOLAD as he nearly cost me a loss with the bad choice in attacks, a saving grace was that I was leveling a Bastion who used his power move to heal despite having the skill sealed. :rolleyes: So a bug worked out for me at least.

The bigger problem for me with Navigator is I've been using him on defense with reasonable success, doubt that will continue so now have to build a new defense.

While I appreciate the buff to the Gunner Mayan Priestess as I use her quite a bit on my offense, the fact that she can no longer revive anyone means that my offense is broken as well.

So, for me the update is a fail. Navigator AI is broken, gunner mayan priestess power skill is broken and not sure the relics are going to be a big plus. As others have noted on the relics it makes a bigger gap between players and not sure how toons having considerably more hp, etc. is going to speed up arena.

blade685
03-07-2018, 12:26 PM
one update = many new bugs and bad things, gg again NF ;)

MrFreeze
03-07-2018, 12:35 PM
I can’t believe another long tuning list has been pushed through. Do you guys realize how pointless changing characters every month is? No other game I’ve played has done nearly as much tweaking as you guys. Most games will leave characters alone unless it’s an obvious problem or bug.

You guys changing things all the time makes it look like you have no idea what you want. And it’s not even about what you want. It should be about what your customers want.

Why do I even bother trying anymore.

Sponholz
03-07-2018, 02:26 PM
I can’t believe another long tuning list has been pushed through. Do you guys realize how pointless changing characters every month is? No other game I’ve played has done nearly as much tweaking as you guys. Most games will leave characters alone unless it’s an obvious problem or bug.

You guys changing things all the time makes it look like you have no idea what you want. And it’s not even about what you want. It should be about what your customers want.

Well I for once, will try and defend NF here, tweaking is good. Yeah, it really is.

How many times I wished I didn't have to wait months, hell, even years for some patch to arrive on several other games I played.

The tunning is nice, and they are trying to make other Eddies balanced with the top ones, VHE and SSE, isn't that what we all have been asking for?

I remember a LOT of posts just like this: "Plz don't nerf VHE he is extremely fun to play, bring the other Eddies to his level"

And well they are delivering on this, Vision have been abandoned for centuries, and now, he is awesome to play with again, even Speed of Light is awesome, a freaking 3* Eddie that can do really well specially against the top-dog of the moment: Seventh Son.

So I will always welcome tunning, even if they mess up sometimes they are being pro-active is this regard.

They just needed to focus on other part of the game, which we right now have a lot of posts talking about.

Cheers, Ed.

Sidney
03-07-2018, 04:05 PM

Seriously!!! I was going to start another thread about this today but I suppose I'll just chime in here. Why in the hell would you change his AI? He was fine the way he was. If you are going to start doing that, then give us the option to choose which attack we prefer per character so we can set a default!! Hell... give us the option to choose the order in which our teams attack and which moves we want them to use on auto. I'm really pissed about this change! Going through all troopers on a daily basis was still a time suck, but now you make it even worse. You're supposed to make people "Want" to play the game... it's not a difficult concept!

konstifik
03-07-2018, 04:13 PM
So, new update, new bugs. Discovered three so far.
-Gunner Mayan Priestess power skill revives random enemies
-Team screen doesn't show your last used team
-Event fragments aren't rewarded (the event challenge page confirms that I've cleared the challenge but I don't have the frags in my BoS)

Discovering those three bugs only took me five rounds of Powerslave, so the bug testing for this update looks pretty non-existing.

Probably time to stop playing this game...

Askora
03-07-2018, 04:39 PM
So, new update, new bugs. Discovered three so far.
-Gunner Mayan Priestess power skill revives random enemies
-Team screen doesn't show your last used team
-Event fragments aren't rewarded (the event challenge page confirms that I've cleared the challenge but I don't have the frags in my BoS)

Discovering those three bugs only took me five rounds of Powerslave, so the bug testing for this update looks pretty non-existing.

Probably time to stop playing this game...

Didn't know Gunner Mayan Priestess was reviving random enemies (I usually permadeath them), but I know for sure she doesn't revive allies.

Amarthir
03-07-2018, 05:46 PM
Starting with Navigator Eddie, I can tell they had good intentions to either make him more versatile in PvP (Roaring Wave does an assload of damage in the right situation) or maybe they wanted to have him use this skill in certain boss fights where it would be useful instead of his regular, but this backfired with him using more often than he should, thus making him less fun for PvE grinding. Personally, there are other Eddie's that can do it, I still get mad good times with Tailgunner and Cyborg Eddie, Cyborg will tend to use Scan to wipe out mobs which is great. I like to put in the Crimson Pharaoh Dog and Magus Undead Rescuer and my clears are mostly under 40 seconds.

As for the very big and obviously bug where attacking moves that heal/revive allies are affecting enemies instead, THAT'S something that's very important to discuss.

I agree with Sponholz, the tuning updates are very important to have, have you noticed they've all but stopped nerfing people? All they've done in the past months is made the majority of the Eddie's go from unusable to amazing. Speed of Light Eddie used to suck donkey dick but he's been my main for the past few months because of how crazy good they made him. It brings much more diversity to the arena rather than, "oh look my attack page has NOTHING but Vampire Hunter Eddie" now my attack page has all kinds of interesting defenses and Eddie's at the helm.

Sparton_LOTB
03-07-2018, 06:09 PM
Speed of Light Eddie's Leech got waay broken. Now it heals all enemies.

While I appreciate the buff to the Gunner Mayan Priestess as I use her quite a bit on my offense, the fact that she can no longer revive anyone means that my offense is broken as well.

Kaz and I are actively investigating this and similar issues.

Basically, what happened is that a change in logic for handling effects that are supposed to do something to the opposing team was changed to fix issues with certain skills (such as damage an enemy to heal your team); however, abilities that were built under the assumption of the old, faulty logic then end up being reversed for who they're supposed to affect.

If you have any other cases where this kind of problem has occurred, please post in this thread or in the Bug Reports subforum (http://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/forumdisplay.php?35) and we will track down and fix the associated skill.

...and it's even worse, after this update, if I want other Eddie & allies when running Cosmos missions, I have to manually change them after each battle, as the system seems to recall every time the team I was last using yesterday, before the update.

This is extremely annoying, as I use Cosmos missions to upgrade some new allies, and it's impossible to change the allies every single battle!!! :(

Kaz has also passed this along to the team; however, when I tried to reproduce this, it didn't occur to me, so there may be more to the cause of this bug.

If you could message Support about your issue using the in-game Support button, that will help our team get additional details for your problem to investigate and solve it.

this one really hurts and i agree, it's a sign of complete disrespect. me and others are fighting for more than a year for faster farming possibilites, and they change the best farming toon of all time for no reason. it's like saying fuck you to all customers. powerslave takes on average 15-25 seconds more. so let's say 20 seconds for 90 rounds per day = 1800 seconds = 30 minutes...if it's only 15 seconds it's still 22.5 minutes...screw this...

I assure you, no disrespect was intended.

In general, we want the AI to try and employ all of the skills they have. We saw that the character wasn't using this in places where Navigator Eddie could in PVP, and so adjusted the AI accordingly, but we failed to consider the implication in other game modes/use cases.

However, I can understand the frustration in the change that was had in auto-farming. Kaz is looking at how we can adjust the AI and/or skills to solve this problem.

Any idea when update is going fully live for IOS users?

Some time in the last 10 hours the update became available for iOS players, so you can grab that from the App Store now. We will force upgrade to ensure no one is seeing compatibility bugs on the older version some time later today.

slauki
03-07-2018, 07:11 PM
I assure you, no disrespect was intended.

In general, we want the AI to try and employ all of the skills they have. We saw that the character wasn't using this in places where Navigator Eddie could in PVP, and so adjusted the AI accordingly, but we failed to consider the implication in other game modes/use cases.

However, I can understand the frustration in the change that was had in auto-farming. Kaz is looking at how we can adjust the AI and/or skills to solve this problem.

thanks man this would be really awesome, since he is the "go to everywhere guy" for me and many others.
ofc i know that no disrespect was intended, but this change feels like a kick in a "very sensitive area of a man"...everything that makes grinding so much more painfull is a serious problem. many goodbye threads have proven this many times.

to end with something positive: i like the approach to be able to get the lilith with frontier coins. would be cool if we could get an additional source where they come from (hopefully gauntlet).

MoonShadow
03-07-2018, 08:06 PM
Kaz has also passed this along to the team; however, when I tried to reproduce this, it didn't occur to me, so there may be more to the cause of this bug.

If you could message Support about your issue using the in-game Support button, that will help our team get additional details for your problem to investigate and solve it.Well, from a certain point today, all of a sudden the issue solved by itself, I thought that you guys did something, and now it works all right. Hopefully it won't happen again tomorrow. Thanks anyway for your response. :o

Blackislovas
03-07-2018, 08:31 PM
How long does it have to bloody take, to update the iOS store. Still waiting for an "updated version" to play. Plus the mission objectives in achievements don't work. You can do what it asks completely, but it just doesn't respond - still at that "stun nomad 3 times 2/3.

Patrice-1201
03-07-2018, 08:37 PM
Any chance to reconsider the cost of Lillith Souls with Frontier Coins 4 months to get one char is enormous, 500 would be a lot more sensible?

DIEDD
03-07-2018, 08:52 PM
Any chance to reconsider the cost of Lillith Souls with Frontier Coins 4 months to get one char is enormous, 500 would be a lot more sensible?

+1 in this, the characters are great, yes, but they cost so many frontier coins, and because the new ways to get these coins are far from happening now ("Coming Soon"), I think it's right.

Reeb99
03-07-2018, 09:15 PM
Kaz and I are actively investigating this and similar issues.

Basically, what happened is that a change in logic for handling effects that are supposed to do something to the opposing team was changed to fix issues with certain skills (such as damage an enemy to heal your team); however, abilities that were built under the assumption of the old, faulty logic then end up being reversed for who they're supposed to affect.

If you have any other cases where this kind of problem has occurred, please post in this thread or in the Bug Reports subforum (http://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/forumdisplay.php?35) and we will track down and fix the associated skill.

That deal with healing the enemy is extremely widespread. So far:

Speed of Light Eddie's leech skill, Grim Reaper Eddie's drain health debuff (could effect all drain health debuffs? Haven't checked Explosive talismans yet.)

Are you sure about where the faulty logic lies?

BonFire
03-07-2018, 09:26 PM
I have a question. Since we get these really powerful toons out and whatnot, and changing his passive messed with the game for months trying to find the balance and fix the glitches that came with it, is there any chance of rolling back the nerf to the Prisoner. It is a reasonable version of his passive, but it's been long enough, eh? Eh?

Sparton_LOTB
03-07-2018, 09:37 PM
...everything that makes grinding so much more painfull is a serious problem. many goodbye threads have proven this many times.

The feature we wanted to add to help with this just wasn't working reliably enough, so we had to put our testing and programming efforts elsewhere. The feature to help with that is close, though.

to end with something positive: i like the approach to be able to get the lilith with frontier coins. would be cool if we could get an additional source where they come from (hopefully gauntlet).

You'll be able to get Frontier Coins from Lilith Souls, so there'll now be three renewable sources of getting Frontier Coins (Trooper, Eternity, and Lilith Souls).

They may feature in the Gauntlet rewards as well, but not with whatever the initial closed beta will become available with (when that arrives).

The cost will be 700 Frontier Coins when they become available. We are not considering changing that at this time.

That deal with healing the enemy is extremely widespread. So far:

Speed of Light Eddie's leech skill, Grim Reaper Eddie's drain health debuff (could effect all drain health debuffs? Haven't checked Explosive talismans yet.)

Are you sure about where the faulty logic lies?

Many Drain HP effects have that problem, which is likely do to a single data file having a flipped reference for targeting; Kaz has identified the incorrect data file and is preparing a fix for that.

Right now we're double checking anything that could be a problem, and we have tentative fixes for about half a dozen different skills, but we still need to verify those fixes work as intended.

I have a question. Since we get these really powerful toons out and whatnot, and changing his passive messed with the game for months trying to find the balance and fix the glitches that came with it, is there any chance of rolling back the nerf to the Prisoner. It is a reasonable version of his passive, but it's been long enough, eh? Eh?

There's no plan to change the Prisoner's passive. We feel it's much better for the health of the game that everything has counters, and the old Passive Aggression lacked the ability to be answered by anything but another Prisoner (which itself wasn't even a real answer in many cases).

JJJ428
03-07-2018, 09:56 PM
Sparton I wanted to see if you could elaborate on the relics will they apply to a persons defensive team or only offensive? Thanks.

Leviathan
03-07-2018, 10:05 PM
How long does it have to bloody take, to update the iOS store. Still waiting for an "updated version" to play. Plus the mission objectives in achievements don't work. You can do what it asks completely, but it just doesn't respond - still at that "stun nomad 3 times 2/3.

If the update has not appeared in your app store, try these steps:

1) Force close Legacy of the Beast
2) Force close your App Store app
3) Reopen the App Store app, and tap the Updates tab (bottom right)
4) You should see the new Legacy of the Beast update in that tab
5) If you don't see the new version, pull down on the list of available updates, and this should force the store to pull down the most recent information

I hope that helps!

slauki
03-07-2018, 11:45 PM
There's no plan to change the Prisoner's passive. We feel it's much better for the health of the game that everything has counters, and the old Passive Aggression lacked the ability to be answered by anything but another Prisoner (which itself wasn't even a real answer in many cases).

just something to cosider: his real counter is immunity (from talis) now, so he would be in line even with his old passive. this wasn't the case in the first pvp meta.
if you are not planning to roll it back, how about making his passive least one round/turn longer?
the main problem now is if you go 2nd against a blocker for example we cannot count on his passive disable, regardless of immunity.
we are in a disadvantage anyway since we go 2nd and we have to rely on luck to disable a specific passive. that's a flaw imo.
one more turn of passive disable would solve the problem and make him much more usefull, without having too much of an overall impact i think.

Askora
03-07-2018, 11:47 PM

Really? Silly thinking on my part I guess, but I was under the impression that immunity was the counter to his passive. Maybe I'm wrong, I know there are many times that he's ignored perfect immunity that was applied to other characters by Eda although now that she only does it for 1 round it's almost pointless.

Leviathan
03-08-2018, 01:32 AM
Hi everyone!

Just figured I'd throw in an update here regarding the 'Freeze at Victory in Cosmos Battles' bug some of you have experienced. The team is currently working on a solution for this particular issue. We'll post in the forums once that hotfix is available for download.

In the meantime, you should be able to prevent this freezing issue from happening by ensuring that you are not completely changing your team every time you go to fight a new Cosmos level.

Every time you go into battle, the game should auto-populate the most recent team used. Please ensure that you are keep at least ONE of those characters active on your team for each subsequent battle.

If you continue to have trouble, or notice any other issues, please shoot our support team a message using the 'Support' button in the Settings menu.

Reeb99
03-08-2018, 04:42 AM
While on the subject of changing the auto-play AI, would it be possible to have Storm Eddie use Haze as the preferred power move instead of Surge? Is there anybody here that would not like that?

JJJ428
03-08-2018, 09:18 PM
Just got a maintence message could this be the relic push down ?

Sponholz
03-08-2018, 09:31 PM

Maybe, but I would also like to believe a hotfix will also take place, so many skills healing/resurrecting/etc enemy units, so maybe both, and hopefully a fix for the Navigator auto-play behavior.

Cheers, Ed.

Sparton_LOTB
03-08-2018, 10:13 PM

It is!

Relics can now be purchased from the Arena Store for Iron Coins.

Please note that this server did not fix any of the ability issues that were reported that I previously alluded to us chasing down; we will be doing another server update to resolve this once we're satisfied we've fixed the problem skills.

Sick
03-08-2018, 10:37 PM
Just sent 5.000 IC on it. Let‘s see how they perform.

Sick
03-08-2018, 10:39 PM
Hey Sparton, was Navigator fixed? He performed much better in the first fights after the update.

slauki
03-08-2018, 10:40 PM
are you sure the relicts work, i have bought 3 relicts of health (global) but there is no +27% health. chars without talis doesn't show a boost...i would think, that every char should have 27% more health now...or am i wrong there.
would be cool if you coult make a thread and explain the way they should work.

Sparton_LOTB
03-08-2018, 11:22 PM
Hey Sparton, was Navigator fixed? He performed much better in the first fights after the update.

No changes to his AI occurred with the most recent update.

are you sure the relicts work, i have bought 3 relicts of health (global) but there is no +27% health. chars without talis doesn't show a boost...i would think, that every char should have 27% more health now...or am i wrong there.
would be cool if you coult make a thread and explain the way they should work.

While the stats are not displayed directly when viewing a character, they are applied when in combat.

The main reason we don't show them on the character panel is that would create some confusion around what the max stats of characters are. Secondly, there would be no consistent communication for this between different modes that we would want to add late.

We are looking at updating the character info modal to show your total stats are in the battle that you in at some point for when you purchase relics.

For more info on Relics, you can check out the section highlighting them in the Game Update thread (http://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/showthread.php?9870), or you can review similar info in the in-game Help section for the feature.

Kira
03-08-2018, 11:48 PM
In the arena store I can see the global and class relics but no the game mode relics or they have a different name in the store

Bradata
03-08-2018, 11:56 PM
While the stats are not displayed directly when viewing a character, they are applied when in combat.
Sparton, please excuse me if it was posted already and I didn't see it bu I noticed one player was asking couple of times if these relics will apply to our characters the same way in PVP as in PVE.
Thanks!

Sparton_LOTB
03-09-2018, 12:12 AM
In the arena store I can see the global and class relics but no the game mode relics or they have a different name in the store

There are no Mode-Specific Relics available at this time.

Sparton, please excuse me if it was posted already and I didn't see it bu I noticed one player was asking couple of times if these relics will apply to our characters the same way in PVP as in PVE.
Thanks!

The two kinds of relics that are available right now (Global Relics and Class-Specific Relics) will affect your characters in both PVP and PVE.

This goes for other players' characters, too; your Troopers will be strengthened by the Relics that player owns, and your opponents' defense teams will be similarly improved.

slauki
03-09-2018, 12:26 AM
This goes for other players' characters, too; your Troopers will be strengthened by the Relics that player owns, and your opponents' defense teams will be similarly improved.

wait one second, just to make this clear: so we boost our health by 30% so this meants our pvp opponents will also have a boosted def of 30%???
just curious...would make sense in some way but would be also very weird. or did i misunderstood that?

edit: oh i was too exited as it seems. i think you wanted to tell us that other players will have the same opportunities to boost their chars.
i should take a nap and reevaluate everything tomorrow :)

edit2: i love the relicts for non pvp stuff for sure. hope they will turn out to bee good in the arena too, but i fear this will cause huge problems there for non-veterane players.

edit 3: thanks for the fast reply, stupid me :p

Sparton_LOTB
03-09-2018, 12:28 AM
wait one second, just to make this clear: so we boost out health by 30% so this meants our pvp opponents will also have a boosted def of 30%???
just curious...would make sense in some way but would be also very weird. or did i misunderstood that?

What I mean is that if you attack me in PVP, your attack team gets the stat bonuses from your Relics, and my defense team gets the stat bonuses from my Relics.

magick2401
03-09-2018, 02:24 AM
With this latest update, whenever I replay a Cosmos battle, I get the same team of characters already populated. Even when I use Troopers?

Before, after a trooper was used, and I would replay the level, the spot the trooper was in would be empty. Now, it's filled in already from the team I used way before the current battle?

Is this a bug with this update?

Fudjo
03-09-2018, 02:50 AM
With this latest update, whenever I replay a Cosmos battle, I get the same team of characters already populated. Even when I use Troopers?

Before, after a trooper was used, and I would replay the level, the spot the trooper was in would be empty. Now, it's filled in already from the team I used way before the current battle?

Is this a bug with this update?

Yeah, same thing for me. Pretty annoying.

90mphyorker
03-09-2018, 04:37 AM
Why did this game need Relics added to it? Right now I honestly don’t see how it will benefit or add to the game.

Hopefully future game modes will convinve me other wise.

hold
03-09-2018, 06:38 AM
Is that one new or only new to me?

When you win but you don't ... impressive coding ...

Who won? -> Left side
Programmer -> that's what the player thinks ...

slauki
03-09-2018, 06:56 AM
Why did this game need Relics added to it? Right now I honestly don’t see how it will benefit or add to the game.

Hopefully future game modes will convinve me other wise.

they announced so cool stuff for 2018, but ofc the least exiting one got implemented first :p will give it a try and it's a good longterm motivational system, but it has some serious dangers in it. what i found is if i play vs an unknown player who prolly has no or very few relics, it's much easier than before.... so the richt are getting richer again and the poor ones are getting poorer...thank god i'm somewhat rich ;)
but look at it that way, once everyone boosted his stats and burned his coins, it's very easy to disable relics in the PVP for the sake of "justice"...

Is that one new or only new to me?

When you win but you don't ... impressive coding ...

Who won? -> Left side
Programmer -> that's what the player thinks ...

there are several of these pictures here and on fb. at least you are not alone...

Sick
03-09-2018, 07:09 AM
The relics remind me of the early days of the game. Back then skill shards were super rare. It took me ages to fully shard one complete team. Now relics are very much the same as skill shards, just they do not only work on a single character. And again it will take long before the first one announces here that bought all relics.

In PVE the ones I have bought work fine. Farming time decreased a lot and that is what we were all looking for. If they fix Navigator now, I am fine.
In PVP I do not expect big notable changes. Usually all the "rich" (as Slauki called them) players are in their own universe anyway and just play each other. There will be some advantages or disadvantages for some in the beginning, but in the end we will all buy relics at more or less the same speed.

MoonShadow
03-09-2018, 07:52 AM
I don't see these Relics right now as a good addition, but I really hope I'm wrong about that, otherwise I will consider avoiding the Arena for the future, as a good option for my own sanity. Why? Because it's hard already to fight against top teams, besides the fact that they have a very good crafted defense, the system boosts their chances to the max already and, right now, after a few Relics on board, most of them will be pretty invincible to the vast majority of the players (the only option will be to watch how your team is wiped out in 25 seconds).

Like I said, I hope that I'm wrong, but for a few weeks ago I started to not enjoy the fights in the Arena, mostly due to the inequity the system is making.

Surely, if & when the iron coins will be available from some other sources, the situation might be balanced again. And we're gonna be back to square one, like it was said in a previous post.

dragonmat89
03-09-2018, 08:57 AM
My thoughts with the relics are that they're needed for chapter 2 of the story mode (when that comes out...). Looking at the difficulty curve, we can expect Night City easy to be the same difficulty as Underworld hard and, short of adding a 6th star level or more talisman slots, I don't know how characters can be further levelled up for the even more difficult levels (hopefully) yet to come...

Tim28213
03-09-2018, 06:10 PM
I'm willing to wait and see on Relics. I just wish there was some way to get them other than arena. Arena is challenging as a casual player. Arena is time consuming and takes a lot of focus. I win a reasonable amount in the middle tier where I normally land, I just don't have the time, and I don't enjoy running the arena. I see the potential for a player at my level to get way behind the curve and the arena to become even more challenging but I hope that won't be the case.

Navigator is now my favorite Eddie to farm Defeats in Cosmos. I seriously hope he gets close to fixed soon. That change had a real negative impact on my general enjoyment of clicking the button over and over again to farm Cosmos. I loved using him. I really do not enjoy the team I am using now to try to farm. He is fine on manual, but the whole purpose of leveling and sharding him was to farm and help level other characters as I'm gathering resources.

blade685
03-09-2018, 06:19 PM
Just one question, i begin a pvp battle.
First round for def like often and 1st attack: Samurai eddie, 2nd: samurai eddie, 3rd samurai eddie, 4th samurai eddie, 5th samurai eddie, 6th samurai eddie and 7th samurai eddie...a problem or i don't understand something? :D

GotN
03-09-2018, 06:35 PM
Just one question, i begin a pvp battle.
First round for def like often and 1st attack: Samurai eddie, 2nd: samurai eddie, 3rd samurai eddie, 4th samurai eddie, 5th samurai eddie, 6th samurai eddie and 7th samurai eddie...a problem or i don't understand something? :D

After this stochastically he can‘t get class advantage the next 28 attacks 🤔😜

Sick
03-09-2018, 06:49 PM
Sparton, one more question regarding relics. If I use a trooper in battle, who’s relics count (just for the trooper)? Mine or the trooper‘s?

Sparton_LOTB
03-09-2018, 09:24 PM
Sparton, one more question regarding relics. If I use a trooper in battle, who’s relics count (just for the trooper)? Mine or the trooper‘s?

The Trooper's relics count for his champion.

If your buddy has Wrath and has invested in a lot of his Global and Assassin Relics for Attack and Magic, he's gonna bring a world of hurt to your enemies!

BonFire
03-09-2018, 10:07 PM
I spaced out for the last 2 months. Was there talismans released that negate Mark damage? I used my Wrath to mark people and then used Rainmaker to attack everyone an heal, one time it hurt no one, the other it only killed one toon.

Also, maybe it's already been mentioned, but the game seems to hang on Soul and Gold cache. At least for me.

slauki
03-09-2018, 10:59 PM
I spaced out for the last 2 months. Was there talismans released that negate Mark damage? I used my Wrath to mark people and then used Rainmaker to attack everyone an heal, one time it hurt no one, the other it only killed one toon.

Also, maybe it's already been mentioned, but the game seems to hang on Soul and Gold cache. At least for me.

astra prevents from marks, that's all i know...and immunity ofc...

Yup
03-09-2018, 11:03 PM
Could be Cleanse via Angle Talismans.

Yup
03-09-2018, 11:08 PM
The Trooper's relics count for his champion.

If your buddy has Wrath and has invested in a lot of his Global and Assassin Relics for Attack and Magic, he's gonna bring a world of hurt to your enemies!

Troopers only work in PVE... at a certain point. all of PVE is mindless autoplay. Seriously.... it's been months since I needed to actually manually play ANYTHING in PVE.. so boosting troopers in PVE might help new players but it's absolutely shit for anyone that has beaten Wrath on Underworld Madness. There is ZERO need for relics in PVE at the moment.

Relics give players with a stockpile of iron coins an advantage in PvP.. that's all.. come one just admit it. Y

Fister
03-10-2018, 01:45 AM
Just bought some relics. Don't see any changes in any toons base stats. Not in HP, attack, magic, defense, magic resistens nor in fury.

But maybe it is first added when entering an area or a match. Can you confirm this Sparton?

Askora
03-10-2018, 02:46 AM
Just bought some relics. Don't see any changes in any toons base stats. Not in HP, attack, magic, defense, magic resistens nor in fury.

But maybe it is first added when entering an area or a match. Can you confirm this Sparton?

You won't see it in the character stats. If you hold on a character in battle it'll show the buffs including the relics. They are supposed to be working on having it show stats for the pop-up in battle. You can also see what relics the defense has the same way.

EnricoPalazzo
03-10-2018, 03:49 PM
Sparton, one important question for the Talisman outfit:
Are the Relic boni added before or after the Talisman boni?
Example: does a Holy Talisman give me Magic + 15% on the Magic stat before or after the Relic boost?

Kaz_LOTB
03-10-2018, 04:29 PM
Sparton, one important question for the Talisman outfit:
Are the Relic boni added before or after the Talisman boni?
Example: does a Holy Talisman give me Magic + 15% on the Magic stat before or after the Relic boost?

The Talisman set effect bonus is applied after the character's base stat has already been modified by Relics.

-Kaz

EnricoPalazzo
03-11-2018, 02:41 PM
Thank you Kaz, very good to know.

BonFire
03-11-2018, 06:53 PM
I've been playing another game on my phone lately. If I get a crash on there, when I sign back on, if I was in a battle it will ask me if I want to join again or just lose the points and loot I had from playing it. Is there any way of trying to implement that in the future?

On another note. Another reason I don't play this game as much is because I'm absolutely paranoid about leaving the game alone for 30 seconds. It still crashes a hell of a lot, and it likes to happen if I don't touch anything on the menu. But then again it crashes whenever it feels like. End a match? Nah, you're done for the day. Scroll through the trooper list? Too much for me. And right now I'm scared to try any of the daily quests because it won't let me do anything once the victory screen pops up.

Sparton_LOTB
03-12-2018, 09:21 PM
I just wanted to quickly post to inform players that a hotfix has recently been set to go live in your respective app stores. This update does some minor fixes to prevent a hang at the end of battle.

A further hotfix is still being worked on to fix the skill issues that we noted at the end of last week.

Sparton_LOTB
03-13-2018, 12:25 AM
Just a reminder in case people forgot, but with the end of the Lilith's Arrival event, all 5 classes of Lilith will be available individually from the store for 700 Frontier Coins. And while that price is steep, keep in mind that you can get 100 Frontier Coins guaranteed from every Eternity Soul and Trooper Soul you open, and will also get 100 Frontier Coins as a bonus for Lilith Souls that'll be selectively available in future events.

(And if you see a text error in the store tabs, that'll be fixed with an app restart. Sorry about that.)

Yup
03-13-2018, 01:28 AM
I was actually glad to see the Lilliths in the Frontier store as opposed to just possible soul drops. After having all the trooper and eternity characters, my frontier coins were just going to the skill shards monthly.. at least now there's another use for them :)

It would be nice if a Trooper, Eternal, or Lillith soul were sacrificed you also got like 50 Frontier coins from the vortex.

Mariner-1212
03-13-2018, 01:01 PM
Just a reminder in case people forgot, but with the end of the Lilith's Arrival event, all 5 classes of Lilith will be available individually from the store for 700 Frontier Coins. And while that price is steep, keep in mind that you can get 100 Frontier Coins guaranteed from every Eternity Soul and Trooper Soul you open, and will also get 100 Frontier Coins as a bonus for Lilith Souls that'll be selectively available in future events.

(And if you see a text error in the store tabs, that'll be fixed with an app restart. Sorry about that.)

I thought we were supposed to get 100 FC with every Lilith Soul we opened, no? I didn't get them. Looks like that's not the case now, only in future events?

Askora
03-13-2018, 02:05 PM
I thought we were supposed to get 100 FC with every Lilith Soul we opened, no? I didn't get them. Looks like that's not the case now, only in future events?

I thought the same thing. But, think it was just a matter of misreading. Reread the update notes and sounds like there is a Lilith soul that will be just a random Lilith and that is what will give the 100FC.

slauki
03-13-2018, 02:28 PM
just FYI: i opened this ticket, anyone the same issues? make sure to check your FC balance!

Dear Michelle,

yesterday i claimed my first lilith and if i remember correctly 100 frontier coins were shown when i opeend the soul, as it should be.
But now i checked my frontier coin balance and it’s 0. This should be impossible in theory, since my last action was the claiming of a lillith, so i should have 100.

Please be so kind and check this, possible that the lilith souls doesn’t provide frontier coins as promised. It would be very nice if you could add me the missing 100 coins.

Thanks in advance

Donslauki-3210

Bradata
03-13-2018, 02:38 PM
just FYI: i opened this ticket, anyone the same issues? make sure to check your FC balance!

Dear Michelle,

yesterday i claimed my first lilith and if i remember correctly 100 frontier coins were shown when i opeend the soul, as it should be.
But now i checked my frontier coin balance and it’s 0. This should be impossible in theory, since my last action was the claiming of a lillith, so i should have 100.

Please be so kind and check this, possible that the lilith souls doesn’t provide frontier coins as promised. It would be very nice if you could add me the missing 100 coins.

Thanks in advance

Donslauki-3210

If you BUY a character with FC, you will NOT get 100FC once you summon the soul in the book. You'll get 100FC only if you summon a soul from collected fragments.

slauki
03-13-2018, 03:03 PM
If you BUY a character with FC, you will NOT get 100FC once you summon the soul in the book. You'll get 100FC only if you summon a soul from collected fragments.

hmm but sparton told a some posts ago that there in another source of getting FC, when you claim a lilith. but maybe i miunderstood something :(

JJJ428
03-13-2018, 03:07 PM
I think there is going to be Lilith soul like trooper and eternity. Where we get a random Lilith, when you claim that type of soul probably get frontier coins.

slauki
03-13-2018, 03:08 PM
I think there is going to be Lilith soul like trooper and eternity. Where we get a random Lilith, when you claim that type of soul probably get frontier coins.

ah that would be possible, here is his statement:

http://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/showthread.php?9872-March-6th-2018-Update-Discussion&p=67884&viewfull=1#post67884

"You'll be able to get Frontier Coins from Lilith Souls, so there'll now be three renewable sources of getting Frontier Coins (Trooper, Eternity, and Lilith Souls).

They may feature in the Gauntlet rewards as well, but not with whatever the initial closed beta will become available with (when that arrives)."

Kamuz24z
03-13-2018, 03:36 PM
ah that would be possible, here is his statement:

http://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/showthread.php?9872-March-6th-2018-Update-Discussion&p=67884&viewfull=1#post67884

"You'll be able to get Frontier Coins from Lilith Souls, so there'll now be three renewable sources of getting Frontier Coins (Trooper, Eternity, and Lilith Souls).

They may feature in the Gauntlet rewards as well, but not with whatever the initial closed beta will become available with (when that arrives)."

I was expecting 100 coins as well but i didn’t get any coins

Kamuz24z
03-13-2018, 03:44 PM
Sparton I got a question
Sentinel and Assassin Lilith are supposed to remove ghost? their descriptions don’t say anything about that i have the purple one and sometimes she remove it but the sentinel one remove it everytime
I noticed that They can remove it only before the ghost activates once is activated they can’t remove it

Kaz_LOTB
03-13-2018, 03:55 PM
Jumping in to help clarify.

Fragments of Lilith Souls will be farmable as a bonus drop in every character fragment event moving forward that takes place in the Lord of Light dungeon (i.e. our monthly character fragment events), as well as at other times when events take place in the LoL dungeons. This soul contains the 5 Liliths and you will earn one randomly when you summon it. This soul will be the one that drops Frontier Coins. You will not earn Frontier Coins from the specific Lilith Souls that you can buy in the FC shop.

Hope that helps clear things up.

-Kaz

JJJ428
03-13-2018, 05:13 PM
Kaz thanks for clearing that up now I have another reason to save ironite. I am going to really grind out future fragment events now.

slauki
03-13-2018, 05:54 PM
Jumping in to help clarify.

Fragments of Lilith Souls will be farmable as a bonus drop in every character fragment event moving forward that takes place in the Lord of Light dungeon (i.e. our monthly character fragment events), as well as at other times when events take place in the LoL dungeons. This soul contains the 5 Liliths and you will earn one randomly when you summon it. This soul will be the one that drops Frontier Coins. You will not earn Frontier Coins from the specific Lilith Souls that you can buy in the FC shop.

Hope that helps clear things up.

-Kaz

thanks for clarification, looking forward to the next events to earn some lilith souls. sorry, stupid me thought these were lilth souls :p

Kaz thanks for clearing that up now I have another reason to save ironite. I am going to really grind out future fragment events now.

wait for the droprates first bud :D :D :D

angelkelly
03-13-2018, 06:13 PM
How many fragments will it take to summon a Lilith soul???

Yup
03-13-2018, 06:21 PM
You will not earn Frontier Coins from the specific Lilith Souls that you can buy in the FC shop.

Is this not like all the other FC souls? If I buy a Trooper Eddie Soul and drop it the the BOS.. I also get 100FC. Are you saying that's not going to happen if I buy a Lillith soul? That sucks.

Sparton_LOTB
03-13-2018, 06:37 PM
Sentinel and Assassin Lilith are supposed to remove ghost? their descriptions don’t say anything about that i have the purple one and sometimes she remove it but the sentinel one remove it everytime
I noticed that They can remove it only before the ghost activates once is activated they can’t remove it

Neither can directly remove Ghost, however:

Sentinel Lilith can apply Perfect Corruption. If a character has Perfect Corruption, they will not be able to gain Ghost, but a character with Ghost (or any other positive effect) will not have it removed at the time when Perfect Corruption inflicted on it.
Assassin Lilith can transform positive effects on enemies, but you cannot transform golden effects (which Ghost and Soul Protect are). As such, there's no way her power skill can directly stop an opponent from getting Ghost, nor can her skill remove Ghost once it's there.

How many fragments will it take to summon a Lilith soul???

The all-class Lilith Soul requires 500 fragments.

Is this not like all the other FC souls? If I buy a Trooper Eddie Soul and drop it the the BOS.. I also get 100FC. Are you saying that's not going to happen if I buy a Lillith soul? That sucks.

Souls that guarantee a specific character do not drop Frontier Coins. Only the Trooper Soul (not Trooper Eddie Soul), Eternity Soul (not Eternity Eddie Soul), and Lilith Soul (Not Lilith [Class] Soul).

Amarthir
03-13-2018, 07:10 PM
That's very cool that Lilith fragments will be in the future character events, it gives me a whole new reason to participate in them. I just hope that the RNG isn't so terribly low that it isn't worth it.

Bradata
03-13-2018, 07:36 PM
Is it just me or the game really started sorta to stutter a little. Before it was happening on rare occasions but now it's like all the time.

Sick
03-13-2018, 08:59 PM

This sucks

Yup
03-13-2018, 09:19 PM
Souls that guarantee a specific character do not drop Frontier Coins. Only the Trooper Soul (not Trooper Eddie Soul), Eternity Soul (not Eternity Eddie Soul), and Lilith Soul (Not Lilith [Class] Soul).

Hmm.. okay.. I'd swear I got 100 FC for the last Trooper Eddie Soul I purchased. I could absolutely be mistaken though.

Anyway.. good to know.. it SUCKS.. but good to know :)

(Isn't there some way to use the vBulltin user promotion features to disable the captcha after something like 250 posts?)

Sparton_LOTB
03-13-2018, 10:01 PM
(Isn't there some way to use the vBulltin user promotion features to disable the captcha after something like 250 posts?)

Hm, maybe. I've passed that along to see how feasible that is, now that we have other mechanisms in place to also catch spammers.

Yup
03-13-2018, 10:09 PM
yeah I get the spam deterrence by all means. But it seems like after a user has 250 or 500 posts they could be auto-promoted to a "trusted" user group and then bypass the captcha. Sure would make forum usage more pleasant :) Especially when there's 3 or 4 captchas you need to complete.

slauki
03-13-2018, 10:17 PM
yeah I get the spam deterrence by all means. But it seems like after a user has 250 or 500 posts they could be auto-promoted to a "trusted" user group and then bypass the captcha. Sure would make forum usage more pleasant :) Especially when there's 3 or 4 captchas you need to complete.

agree there. otoh i have seen it twice how the bots took over the forum, so i'm prefering this by far.

Sponholz
03-14-2018, 12:01 AM
Even the forums are bugged, 3 to 5 captchas every single time.

Why don't sent 5 Ironites if you manage to pass then all without fail?

... Ed.

90mphyorker
03-14-2018, 04:18 AM
How much are all the Liliths worth for Sacrafice?

blade685
03-14-2018, 10:33 AM
How much are all the Liliths worth for Sacrafice?
i don't know never seen one of them during last shit event and will not use 700 coin for one of them ;)

Sparton_LOTB
03-16-2018, 05:29 PM
Heads up players; we have another server fix that just went live.

This fixes a bunch of skill bugs that players were experiencing since the last update, including:

Speed of Light Eddie's Leech heals enemies instead of allies
Gunner Mayan Priestess's Soul Extraction revives an enemy when getting a kill
Fear of the Dark Eddie's Draining Growth heals enemies instead of allies
Lady Azov's False Angel heals enemies instead of allies
Grim Reaper Eddie's Death Grip heals enemies instead of allies
Magus Demon Seed's Slice heals enemies instead of allies
Sentinel Demon Seed's Sap heals enemies instead of allies
Wrath's basic attack heals enemies instead of allies
Hallowed Eddie's The Truth grants buffs to enemies instead of allies
Storm Eddie's Tempest doesn't function correctly
Mystic Eddie's Seventh Seal doesn't function correctly

There is also an App Store update which contains some other minor fixes. We will force upgrade to that later today, but I encourage you to download that from your App Store ahead of time to get the other minor fixes it contains sooner.

Reeb99
03-16-2018, 06:38 PM
Is Vampire Hunter Eddie fixed as well? He was healing the enemy if the enemy had the Mark debuff when his heal attack was used. Lost a boss fight because of that, healing the GoD boss to near full health and running out of doom counter.

Sparton_LOTB
03-16-2018, 07:59 PM
Is Vampire Hunter Eddie fixed as well? He was healing the enemy if the enemy had the Mark debuff when his heal attack was used. Lost a boss fight because of that, healing the GoD boss to near full health and running out of doom counter.

It is, yes; I just confirmed with my account. We must have missed listing that down separately due to the underlying issue being fixed from a different bug we had tracked.

Yup
03-16-2018, 08:03 PM
dang.. i liked this bug.. it didn't alter my teams other than to heal them :)

Bradata
03-16-2018, 08:44 PM
I just noticed Night City has a window on, I don't remember this before. Is there anything I haven't read saying that the City is opening it's doors for us soon? ;)

Yup
03-16-2018, 08:53 PM
I think it's random..

Saw your post.. went to check. yup.. there's a window lit...

Read the news... closed it.. window is out.

Relaunched app.. window is still out.

Leave the HUD sitting on Night City for a bit.. window lights back up.

It may mean something. I don't remember it before either. But it could also just be new art.

Bradata
03-16-2018, 08:55 PM
I think it's random..

Saw your post.. went to check. yup.. there's a window lit...

Read the news... closed it.. window is out.

Relaunched app.. window is still out.

Leave the HUD sitting on Night City for a bit.. window lights back up.

False alarm then. And I was just getting exited :(

Sick
03-16-2018, 10:46 PM
It is coming ....................... soon!

kkkreg5
03-17-2018, 09:32 PM
Soul claiming is broken again?! Just tried to summon a stack of 99 reg souls. I know I do not have room for all 99 in my inventory. After summoning successfully, when I try to exit, server error, game force shuts then restarts. Inventory not saved. Tried again, same result. I was able to summon stacks of 99 with no errors before. What changed?

C'mon NF!! I'm sure that proper souls stacking is occurring but now this error again. I am not a programmer at all but, is this base code really that fucked? Seems like you are just chasing your tails. This tied with yesterday's blunder along with all the others... the faith of the player base is dwindling quickly.

mjmxiii
03-19-2018, 11:28 PM
Really wish you guys had made Relics upgradable in a different way other than having to buy them in the Arena store. Finding ways and forcing the player base to grind PvP leaving no other option like you guys did, is another giant turd in the center of a long line of shit sandwiches you guys keep serving up. It really leaves those of us who despise the ever changing PvP meta assed out. How about you guys quit being pricks and make them upgrade over time through comsos and time rift battles like characters do? Maybe introduce a new relic shard or rune that drops like the others do? Leaving no other option like that is a real big 'fuck you' to everyone not continuously in the Top 25. Disappointed, but not surprised.

blade685
03-21-2018, 12:36 PM
and pvp is a real pain now.
So many shit defence teams who are so long to beat....