PDA

View Full Version : Afk for a week

aur0ra85
08-21-2016, 12:51 AM
Thanks to all the troopers that kept me. I couldn't login in... Didn't have any time to do anything about it anyway. I'm playing tonight.

aur0ra85
08-21-2016, 12:56 AM
FYI, if anyone wants me to change up my trooper from my max hellhound (who clearly got a huge buff), to either my max talisman blue allied soldier, or max talisman purple harpy please post here.
One of my other five star characters got a huge buff too: the red pyro soldier, he's only like level 60 but if you guys want I can put some max talismans on him as well.

Gonzo
08-21-2016, 03:30 AM
I saw your request and deleted it by mistake... sent you a new one ;)

aur0ra85
08-21-2016, 03:52 AM
Roger. Thank you, got some other requests from forum members who were previous troopers too like sneezy as well.
Sorry guys, got locked out and had to reinstall! Thanks for the re requests!
FYI, I've cracked the true damage scaling with exact numbers :O, and can calculate the exact damage it will cause per hit...
Need a little more testing.

Rogue leader-1547
08-21-2016, 03:58 AM
Can anyone help me unlock past and future skills for a 5* child of the damned? Won't let me use a skill shard as the power up screen is telling me the unlocked past and future skills are at max level

Gonzo
08-21-2016, 04:34 AM
Roger. Thank you, got some other requests from forum members who were previous troopers too like sneezy as well.
Sorry guys, got locked out and had to reinstall! Thanks for the re requests!
FYI, I've cracked the true damage scaling with exact numbers :O, and can calculate the exact damage it will cause per hit...
Need a little more testing.

DAAAAAAAAAMN!!!! Post that already!!!!! LOL

Can anyone help me unlock past and future skills for a 5* child of the damned? Won't let me use a skill shard as the power up screen is telling me the unlocked past and future skills are at max level

Bro what does this have to do with the post? LOL :P Anyways, it was answered in another post. Spoiler Alert!!! The only ones who have future and past abilities are Eddie characters

aur0ra85
08-21-2016, 04:43 AM
DAAAAAAAAAMN!!!! Post that already!!!!! LOL

Bro what does this have to do with the post? LOL :P Anyways, it was answered in another post. Spoiler Alert!!! The only ones who have future and past abilities are Eddie characters

I may or may not post, I haven't yet decided if I want the info public. Tbh, I think I can crack almost any scaling now, on any hit and calculate damage on any type of damage now that I have a base line and know what I'm looking for. In essence I should be able to calculate a normal hit from any character given any talisman set and any type of damage produced against a given enemy. RIP legacy witchcraft.

I'll give you a couple hints that should be painfully obvious at this point: level those guardian fierce talismans, and if they even exist/you can find a matched set, level those assassin barrier talismans.

Beeboo
08-21-2016, 05:05 AM
Tell us more

Gonzo
08-21-2016, 07:30 AM
I don't see why you shouldn't share the information. It's not supposed to be hidden or secret.

aur0ra85
08-21-2016, 11:35 AM
Bee boos acct is so over the top crazy lol. Just wow.
And we will see, I'll pm in the next couple days when I'm on days off.