PDA

View Full Version : Soul talisman bug

Deano82
03-12-2018, 12:59 PM
Currently on pvp against clairvoyant who has soul talismans applied. The counter does not go down therefore she remains as ghost effect indefinitely as I did not have a character that could give permadeath
Anyone else noticed this?

Reeb99
03-12-2018, 01:14 PM
Was she being stunned or frozen? The counter on ghost doesn't go down if they don't take a turn. This is something they should probably address. I'd try to find a way to add permadeath to your team in the meantime. There's always the thorn talisman set if you don't have any good permadeath characters.

You'd think VHE would have permadeath in his kit, but nope...

Deano82
03-12-2018, 01:28 PM
Ahh yes my prisoner kept stunning her that's the reason then 😕

slauki
03-12-2018, 01:33 PM
yeah, that's annoying. not sure if this in intended or not, but every action counts, if the char cannot perform some action they will stay active...otoh if you get an extra turn the talis will also count down, which shouldn't be the case imo...

Sick
03-12-2018, 02:58 PM
I experienced that she stayed ghosted for about 10 turns without being stunned or frozen, because my Thorn Shield just didn't trigger permadeath.
I have the feeling that the countdown of effects (positive and negative) in general isn't very reliable.

JJJ428
03-12-2018, 03:00 PM
I believe crit status is kind of similar