PDA

View Full Version : Dream of Ironite - Extra Ironite Every Day!

Sparton_LOTB
03-13-2018, 12:02 AM
Complete daily Event Challenges to earn Ironite and capitalize on special store offers!

From now until March 17th, 5 PM PT, there are new Event Challenges that will appear every day that will reward Ironite for Clearing Cosmos Quests and Winning Arena Battles. Complete them for up to 40 additional Ironite each day!

But that’s not all! There’s some special new deals to take advantage of in the Store for Ironite, including some items that are not normally available! All of the following is available for the duration of the event:

Gold x50K (6 Ironite [80% Off!], 1/event)
Gold x250K (40 Ironite [80% Off!], 1/event)
Gold x2M (200 Ironite [80% Off!], 1/event)
XP Boost for 24 hours (20 Ironite [80% Off!], 1/day)
Skill Shard (50 Ironite, 1/day)
5★ XP Shards x15 (3 of each color. 25 Ironite, 1/day)
5★ XP Runes x15 (3 of each color. 50 Ironite, 1/day)
Eternity Fragments x50 (150 Ironite, 1/event)
Trooper Fragments x100 (100 Ironite, 1/event)
Frontier Coins x100 (75 Ironite, 1/event)
Legendary Soul x1 (Guaranteed 4-5★ of any class! 400 Ironite, 1/event)
Warrior Legendary Soul x1 (Guaranteed 4-5★ WARRIORS only! 800 Ironite, 1/event)
Magus Legendary Soul x1 (Guaranteed 4-5★ MAGUSES only! 800 Ironite, 1/event)
Sentinel Legendary Soul x1 (Guaranteed 4-5★ SENTINELS only! 800 Ironite, 1/event)
Gunner Legendary Soul x1 (Guaranteed 4-5★ GUNNERS only! 1200 Ironite, 1/event)
Assassin Legendary Soul x1 (Guaranteed 4-5★ ASSASSINS only! 1200 Ironite, 1/event)

Important: Please note that challenges reset every day at reset time. Challenges not completed before reset will be replaced with new challenges for that day (or will just be expired at the end of the event).

slauki
03-13-2018, 12:14 AM
awesome event!!!!!

90mphyorker
03-13-2018, 01:13 AM
Pretty damn good event, thought it was a bit underwhelming when I saw the event tab first, but reading this post and it’s full details makes it a great event. Cheers.

Though I wish you’d give us more info on the events teaser poster at the start of the month. I spent 1800 Ironite on 20 Lilith Souls which I’d have much rather spent on this event.

And quick question for anyone, am in right in my counting for the Assassin Legendary Soul. That there’s 13 4*-5* characters available? Or am I missing some? Was going to buy the Assassin Legendary Soul in the hope for Astra, or Rainmaker to get one step closer to all the Eddie, but I don’t think I will no. Will leave me with no Ironite for the rest of the event.

T-Man
03-13-2018, 03:25 AM
Pretty damn good event, thought it was a bit underwhelming when I saw the event tab first, but reading this post and it’s full details makes it a great event. Cheers.

Though I wish you’d give us more info on the events teaser poster at the start of the month. I spent 1800 Ironite on 20 Lilith Souls which I’d have much rather spent on this event.

And quick question for anyone, am in right in my counting for the Assassin Legendary Soul. That there’s 13 4*-5* characters available? Or am I missing some? Was going to buy the Assassin Legendary Soul in the hope for Astra, or Rainmaker to get one step closer to all the Eddie, but I don’t think I will no. Will leave me with no Ironite for the rest of the event.

Lots of goodies in this event. :cool:

hold
03-13-2018, 09:33 AM

But the good thing is that you can replenish a lot of Ironite (that many have just spent on something with a 1% chance to get) with this "Trickle of Ironite" event and don't need to spend any cash to get the real goodies or even the majority of goodies ... right? The company behind this slot machine have been scammers from the start and will always stay scammers ...

satani
03-13-2018, 12:59 PM
well, even though it's hard to win 20 arena fights per day, i like the idea of the extra ironite per day.
Plus the fact that you can now spawn your lilith by choice is great. Even if it take a while, because i'm skipping the eternal fragments in PVP because all iron coins go in relics, so i'm left with the trooper souls. 700 frontier points seem much, but it's worthy for the liliths.

Sponholz
03-13-2018, 01:26 PM
Nice event.

BAD timing, really? just after most player spent the Ironites on gamble-souls?

Recipe to milk: Release new OP toons in souls, buyable only with Ironite, right after release an awesome goodies deal on the store, only for Ironite.

LoL and I defended this game for quite some time, shame on me...

... Ed.

GotN
03-13-2018, 01:36 PM
Nice event.

BAD timing, really? just after most player spent the Ironites on gamble-souls?

Recipe to milk: Release new OP toons in souls, buyable only with Ironite, right after release an awesome goodies deal on the store, only for Ironite.

LoL and I defended this game for quite some time, shame on me...

... Ed.

Totally agree with that. Worst event timing ever! 👎🏼 Somebody knows the movie „Braindead“?

kkkreg5
03-13-2018, 02:18 PM
Cash is the name of the game! Playing on our addiction. Spending our resources chasing the latest and greatest to buy more with cash.

Just let me buy the characters I want. I'd rather pay that way and I wouldn't have that feeling of getting screwed...

slauki
03-13-2018, 02:25 PM
sorry guys, this time i have to jump in and defend this event. we should know the pattern by now, so it's up to us not to burn everything we have. they are pretty generous with ironite so it's easy to save some. and yeah the last event was horrible dropratewise, but why should i burn everything then? i always have a pretty healthy stack regarding ironite, so i'm prepared for back to back ironite intense events. this is the strategy part...hoarding is absolutely necessary here. then you won't have problems with it and it won't be necessary to buy some.

Bradata
03-13-2018, 02:30 PM
Uhhh, let's see, 40 ironites per day if you finish quests... 50 ironites per day for one Skill Shard! If someone would've told me this without me seeing it, I would just lough but unfortunately it's true. Joke!
NF: "We will get your ironites one way or another! He, he, he!"

JJJ428
03-13-2018, 02:48 PM
Don’t forget can get some ironite drops just from grinding powerslave plus skull quests can drop a decent amount.

Plus I am with Slauki I didn’t spend any ironite on this last event and will never drop ironite on event souls. So I still have plenty to use for this event and keep up the arena grind got to get those 200k iron coins 😀

Remember what’s the definition of insanity “doing the same thing over and over and expecting different results” Even if they won’t tell us we should know by now drops are low.

Bradata
03-13-2018, 03:07 PM
I know, JJJ! I would like the event if at least the total of ironites at the end of the day was matching the lowest priced item that was worth buying which is the skill shard. I still bought them and the 100FC so I can get one Lilith. And the 20 arena wins... how many of us can do it!

Ironstyle
03-13-2018, 03:11 PM
...And the 20 arena wins... how many of us can do it!

The arena wins wouldn't be too tough if people set their defenses up accordingly. I just set mine as a lone Edward the Great. Come at me bro! No, seriously, you'll win.

Bradata
03-13-2018, 03:14 PM
The arena wins wouldn't be too tough if people set their defenses up accordingly. I just set mine as a lone Edward the Great. Come at me bro! No, seriously, you'll win.

Ha, ha! Thanks man but I already did them long time ago, I meant the other guys who are still new to the game.

Ironstyle
03-13-2018, 03:24 PM
Yeah, true...I probably won't even get the 20 wins. I started playing WAY less arena these last few weeks. I was never a high contender, but I'd at least get up to about rank 500 and get some eternity frags. Not anymore though. I just don't have the time or the desire to climb the ranks there.

satani
03-13-2018, 04:59 PM
well, if you choose your opponents wisely (so avoid prisoners, blockers and some lilith or valkyre combos) you may get 20 fights, but if have bad luck, you get an easy looking team stacked with good talismans and relics that make you vanish at an instant.

And for the stuff in the store, that you can buy with ironite? Well, like some here wrote: don't buy if, if you don't want it! I only bought the 100 frontier points to get a step closer on getting me the red lilith on my other 2 accounts, and the blue or purple on my other account. It may take some time, but i have no hurry and on 1 account i already have 550/700 points, so 2-3 weeks, and i have my next lilith.

Sparton_LOTB
03-13-2018, 05:14 PM
I know, JJJ! I would like the event if at least the total of ironites at the end of the day was matching the lowest priced item that was worth buying which is the skill shard.

You're guaranteed 15 Ironite from just doing daily challenges, and that's without going into small chance of Ironite from defeating enemies, the higher chance/quantities of Ironite from Skull Quests, chance of Ironite from Satellite 15...

If you want to make sure you can afford a Skill Shard every day, we provide more than enough daily Ironite for it, and you'll still have some left over. Obviously you won't be able to afford everything, but that's never the point with events like this.

Bradata
03-13-2018, 05:33 PM
Don't be hatin' guys! I just have this silly dream that for once we make more ironites than we can spend from an event :rolleyes:
... but it's just a dream :p

hold
03-13-2018, 05:46 PM
Obviously you won't be able to afford everything, but that's never the point with events like this.

Fixed it for you:

"Obviously you will be able to afford hardly anything, but that's exactly the point with events like this."

hold
03-13-2018, 05:48 PM
Don't be hatin' guys! I just have this silly dream that for once we make more ironites than we can spend from an event :rolleyes:
... but it's just a dream :p

Got you ... I also would love an event that's not a pure cash grab. We had some in the past I know but since a while it's all about milking the players.

Amarthir
03-13-2018, 07:14 PM
I had almost 3k in ironite before the Lilith event, and the only purchase I made in the last month was the ironite subscription. So this game is no where near as pay to win as many of you may think. An event like this is a very well done event because you can get some very cool rewards for cheap prices as long as you're smart with the ironite you earn.

If you really want to see what a pay to win game looks like, look up Marvel Future Fight lmao.

hold
03-13-2018, 07:29 PM
I had almost 3k in ironite before the Lilith event, and the only purchase I made in the last month was the ironite subscription. So this game is no where near as pay to win as many of you may think. An event like this is a very well done event because you can get some very cool rewards for cheap prices as long as you're smart with the ironite you earn.

If you really want to see what a pay to win game looks like, look up Marvel Future Fight lmao.

You are struggling to afford your internet connection but throwing money after those scammers? On one hand I'm impressed by your dedication. ... On the other hand ... Hmmm ...

The Educated fool
03-13-2018, 07:43 PM
I'm with Slauki. :cool: (First time for everything, right amigo? ;) ) Cool event!

Amarthir
03-13-2018, 07:45 PM
You are struggling to afford your internet connection but throwing money after those scammers? On one hand I'm impressed by your dedication. ... On the other hand ... Hmmm ...

Well $8.99 a month ago when I wasn't in deep shit with my finances is fairly different than a couple days ago when I couldn't pay the $175 bill to keep my shitty internet and TV activated. If I could pay my initial phone bill, which is $60 then I never would have had a problem in the first place.

I'm gonna be changing alot of things so that doesn't happen again though.

hold
03-13-2018, 07:54 PM
Well $8.99 a month ago when I wasn't in deep shit with my finances is fairly different than a couple days ago when I couldn't pay the $175 bill to keep my shitty internet and TV activated. If I could pay my initial phone bill, which is $60 then I never would have had a problem in the first place.

I'm gonna be changing alot of things so that doesn't happen again though.

Interesting that it would cost you 8,99$ and I would be charged 10,99€ ... But 175$ for internet and TV is tough.

I don't have a TV because there is only trash on it and my internet subscription costs me about 30€ (land line and phone) ...

Ironstyle
03-13-2018, 08:04 PM
So this game is no where near as pay to win as many of you may think.

I have to second this. I think NF has made a relatively good balance of micro transactions and free play. I've spent all of 5 dollars on this game (probably for ironite, but I don't remember) and I've managed to get a lot of great characters, 100% every level and get some rare talismans. Sure, I put a lot of time into the game, but that's what we want, right? We don't want to finish the game in a day. That'd be pointless.

I've played other games that literally block progress unless you purchase something.

Another thing to keep in mind, to keep this game going takes a lot of work. Whether you agree or disagree with the work they are doing is moot. The constant tuning, updates, events, new characters, etc. take A LOT of time and effort they should be paid for. With no ad revenue, they need to implement these so-called 'cash grab' events. Otherwise LOTB will be shut down and we will never see Night City. The point is, NF COULD implement ads, or block progress until we pay real money in order to move forward, but they don't.

But then, as the saying goes: 'You can't please everybody.'

Bradata
03-13-2018, 08:10 PM
I'm with Slauki. :cool: (First time for everything, right amigo? ;) ) Cool event!

Ha ha! The guy on the left looks like he doesn't see any ironites at all!

hold
03-13-2018, 08:13 PM
I have to second this. I think NF has made a relatively good balance of micro transactions and free play. I've spent all of 5 dollars on this game (probably for ironite, but I don't remember) and I've managed to get a lot of great characters, 100% every level and get some rare talismans. Sure, I put a lot of time into the game, but that's what we want, right? We don't want to finish the game in a day. That'd be pointless.

I've played other games that literally block progress unless you purchase something.

Another thing to keep in mind, to keep this game going takes a lot of work. Whether you agree or disagree with the work they are doing is moot. The constant tuning, updates, events, new characters, etc. take A LOT of time and effort they should be paid for. With no ad revenue, they need to implement these so-called 'cash grab' events. Otherwise LOTB will be shut down and we will never see Night City. The point is, NF COULD implement ads, or block progress until we pay real money in order to move forward, but they don't.

But then, as the saying goes: 'You can't please everybody.'

Night City is "coming soon" since 8 month / 9 month ... I'm still waiting for an update that doesn't introduce a plethora of new major bugs. For what the devs deliver the money they are asking for is insane.

Amarthir
03-13-2018, 08:14 PM
Interesting that it would cost you 8,99$ and I would be charged 10,99€ ... But 175$ for internet and TV is tough.

I don't have a TV because there is only trash on it and my internet subscription costs me about 30€ (land line and phone) ...

I made a mistake, it's $9.99 but still. I'm gonna give up on dish pretty soon and see if I can get by on just Netflix and Hulu. Waaaay cheaper that way.

Ironstyle
03-13-2018, 09:18 PM
Night City is "coming soon" since 8 month / 9 month ... I'm still waiting for an update that doesn't introduce a plethora of new major bugs. For what the devs deliver the money they are asking for is insane.

I won't argue there. That's why I don't spend money on this game. But then, if I don't spend money, the devs don't get the funding they need to deliver new content. It's a vicious cycle...

Jofer16
03-13-2018, 11:11 PM

😂😂

saw a post recently about someone sacrificing their entire account and starting over, while others were congratulating him for his great decision. there’s some interesting logic going on in the community nowadays lol

at least you are providing a bit of common sense here now, you may be the sole survivor.

Godspeed!

Sponholz
03-13-2018, 11:37 PM
I didn't said it's a BAD event.

It's one of the BEST event they have done recently.

Just a back-to-back Ironite heavy use event, its BAD timing, You can have all Ironite you want, hell I hope you all bought the entire items on the store as soon as the update went live.

Its gonna still be a BAD TIMING, See, a LOT of players are not hoarders, I would say less then 5% are hoarders, so this BAD Timing affects 95% (or more) of the player base.

It's a nice event, nonetheless.

... Ed.

Sparton_LOTB
03-14-2018, 12:08 AM
There appears to be an error with the event challenges for today; they're using yesterdays completion state.

I'm working with the team to fix that now.

EDIT: Challenges are fixed. Sorry about the delay.

Jofer16
03-14-2018, 12:11 AM
There appears to be an error with the event challenges for today; they're using yesterdays completion state.

I'm working with the team to fix that now.

Convenient misdirection lol You guys ever plan on fixing core game mechanics (arena) or just focused on the cash grab events? Pushing good players away and focusing on the naive is a pretty shady business practice.

Leviathan
03-14-2018, 12:23 AM
Convenient misdirection lol You guys ever plan on fixing core game mechanics (arena) or just focused on the cash grab events? Pushing good players away and focusing on the naive is a pretty shady business practice.

Hello Jofer16,

Thanks for your Arena bug report. In an effort to keep this thread on topic, I have moved that report to the appropriate thread in our Bug Reports section. Thanks again!

Jofer16
03-14-2018, 12:40 AM
Hello Jofer16,

Thanks for your Arena bug report. In an effort to keep this thread on topic, I have moved that report to the appropriate thread in our Bug Reports section. Thanks again!

Like the book 1984, my truth has been censored. I’ve upset the man. Here’s a pro tip to being a real admin, post a link to your move. Unless you just want to hide it wink wink. You guys are too easy to read lol

http://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/showthread.php?9863-PVP-win-counts-as-loss

hold
03-14-2018, 08:22 AM
I won't argue there. That's why I don't spend money on this game. But then, if I don't spend money, the devs don't get the funding they need to deliver new content. It's a vicious cycle...

No offense but I think you are wrong here. I am not against spending money - but I only spend money for quality and no pipe dreams.

So deliver a working and nearly bug free product first and show that you are capable of creating new content on a regular basis (not new clothes for old models). I'll be happy to put a few bucks a month into it,

Ask me to spend more than 100 Euro on a dupe 4* char and don't even tell me the drop rates - really no f*cking way because I call it a scam and I stand by it.

Worst thing of all - with all the bugs, game crashes, won but lost arena battles ... people lost resources that they bought with real money. All the devs ever did was: "we are sorry ... yeah something happened that shouldn't have happened"

There was never a nice gesture of compensation for all the shit these wannabee developers creating - instead they are launching one milking event after the other. I am very surprised how blind people are and not seeing through this scam.

There is basically no QA going on. Some of the bugs are impossible not to spot if you play 10 matches.

You are right with a vicious circle - but it's regarding player base. I really think that the number of players or paying players is shrinking a lot. Proof? Don't have one but it's just observation. There is a lot less people active on this forum then a few months ago. With basically no effort I would manage to stay within the top 1000 in arena - with a bit of effort within the top 500. But there is no point doing so. Reaching 1700 points is enough for me - everything above is not worth the effort ... well top 50 would be but I don't have time to deal with this peace of crap 24/7.

So the vicious circle is that they are trying to squeeze out money from less and less people to finance this scam. I'm not sure if a lot of people are aware: if Naughty Fraud is shutting down Legacy of the Bugs their precious characters and their money is gone - just like that ...

slauki
03-14-2018, 09:48 AM
Just a back-to-back Ironite heavy use event, its BAD timing, You can have all Ironite you want, hell I hope you all bought the entire items on the store as soon as the update went live.

Its gonna still be a BAD TIMING, See, a LOT of players are not hoarders, I would say less then 5% are hoarders, so this BAD Timing affects 95% (or more) of the player base.

It's a nice event, nonetheless.

... Ed.

but who is to blame when (if) 95% of people plays the game suboptimal? cannot see this as big spending event, i bougt 100frags of everything and this costed me 300 ironite. after the event i will have more than before the event.
the last one was also no big spending event if you have some common sense. we estimated the droprates with 1,7% and if people burn everything they have for this slight chance, well that's just bad and gambling. we will be able to get the liliths anyway so there was no real need to invest. so you could spend big by choice or just sit it out. i get that many guys are impatient and want to have everything instantly, well, then they have to pay the price for it. if they have a bit of patience, things will come to them without spending a dime...(i just bought 30 souls, because i had no idea what else to do with my ironite, and i knew it was a mistake)

hope noone is so stupid to go for the legendary souls or the gold deals they are horrible. and if someone does it's his own fault.
with just a little bit of experience everyone should know what to buy and where to invest.

blade685
03-14-2018, 10:30 AM
40 ironit is too low like everything in the game, 100 was better i think

Ironstyle
03-14-2018, 03:13 PM
No offense but I think you are wrong here.

None taken, my friend. The point of these forums is to discuss, so lets discuss! I agree with everything you're saying. As stated before, I don't pay any money into this game, aside from the one time, and that was well over a year ago. For me, it's not so much because I felt burned by NF, but because the basic nature of mobile games is to milk the players with cash-grabbing events. NF could do the honorable thing and reveal drop rates, as they should. Even if they do, I won't put a dime in. I have better things to spend my money on than a game that never ends. It's why I don't (usually) buy into DLC or MMO's. I don't have the time, and I enjoy life outside of my phone/console.

Another thing that I will back up that I see posted on here a bit is, the legendary souls...they should either guarantee a 5*, or at least no 4* dupes due to how rare they are to come by. I just got my billionth sentinel harpy. I wish that were an exaggeration...

hold
03-14-2018, 03:30 PM
None taken, my friend. The point of these forums is to discuss, so lets discuss! I agree with everything you're saying. As stated before, I don't pay any money into this game, aside from the one time, and that was well over a year ago. For me, it's not so much because I felt burned by NF, but because the basic nature of mobile games is to milk the players with cash-grabbing events. NF could do the honorable thing and reveal drop rates, as they should. Even if they do, I won't put a dime in. I have better things to spend my money on than a game that never ends. It's why I don't (usually) buy into DLC or MMO's. I don't have the time, and I enjoy life outside of my phone/console.

Another thing that I will back up that I see posted on here a bit is, the legendary souls...they should either guarantee a 5*, or at least no 4* dupes due to how rare they are to come by. I just got my billionth sentinel harpy. I wish that were an exaggeration...

I got you and we are very much on the same page. What always made me angry is if somebody is taking the piss or exploiting others. That's a red flag for me. Those devs do that at the moment. They promise over and over that it will be better and new content will come ...

As I said before - I am still waiting for one update that doesn't introduce new major bugs. Night CIty was announced 7 month ago to be around the corner. So what I am basically start doing now is warning people to not pay the sloppiness of the devs until they change their attitude. It just time that somebody stands up and calling them out over and over again.

I am working all day on the computer and can run my troopers without putting extra time into the game. Apart from that I am doing not much more with it. I said in another thread I put too much time into the game (from start) to let those sloppy devs win that easy.

Ironstyle
03-14-2018, 03:53 PM
I said in another thread I put too much time into the game (from start) to let those sloppy devs win that easy.

I just read your other post, haha. Yeah, I can't really disagree with you. I try to give people the benefit of the doubt, in this case, NF. But once I take everything into consideration, I've been doubting that benefit I've been giving them. Why announce Night City if it wasn't going to be released in the next update? The only thing I can think of is to keep veteran players hanging around a while longer to buy into these constant events.

Like you, I'm working on a computer all day and just auto-run to send all my badges. Aside from that, I don't do much on this game anymore. With every log-in, I silently hope for NC/SP...but it's just a crazy dream.

Yup
03-16-2018, 08:36 PM
For what it's worth....

Every day during this event I've purchased the Skill Shard, the XP boost, and both the Rune and Shard packs... and every day I end up with essentially the exact same amount of Ironite I had before the purchases. This is after completing all the event challenges of course. And no "daily Ironite boost" at the moment. Currently I'm sitting at only 4 less ironite than I started with yesterday... but I anticipate that 4 being made up during missions/skull quests/Arena battles before today's rollover.

Great event.. looks like it's going to cost you ironite... but ultimately gives you a bunch of free stuff as long as you complete the event challenges.

blade685
03-19-2018, 10:47 AM
i had just take Skill Shard, no need others

Reeb99
03-19-2018, 02:19 PM
Yep, the daily skill shard was helpful.

scott-5496
03-19-2018, 03:09 PM
Yeah. this is a no brainer event for me. Get free stuff so no complaints at all and as others have said I am getting higher ironite each day in any case through farming etc.