PDA

View Full Version : Lilith Choice

Stormseye
03-13-2018, 04:54 PM
Close to being able to buy my first Lilith and trying to decide which one. I didn't get any during the event and after converting my remaining 50 evo shards (since they are no longer valid) I can no longer see the stats on the Liliths. I have fought against all except Magus and only one of my troopers has one (Warrior) as champ. Warrior hits like a truck. As I have no issues in PVE and mainly I play around with odd builds for fun. This purchase will mainly be used in PVP. I am leaning heavily on Assassin because of her passive but my relics and other PVP allies and eddies are Gunner/magus with a smidge of Sentinal. The Gunner would also fit well in my builds.

Which do you all favor?

Sick
03-13-2018, 06:14 PM
Green and Red seem to be the hardest ones to beat in PVP

Patrice-1201
03-13-2018, 07:51 PM
To me Green and Purple are the ones. I have yellow, red and green on my main account and blue on my secondary account so have not played with Purple but her passive and hard hits make sense in the right team.

MoonShadow
03-16-2018, 11:04 AM
Close to being able to buy my first Lilith and trying to decide which one. I didn't get any during the event and after converting my remaining 50 evo shards (since they are no longer valid) I can no longer see the stats on the Liliths.Can't say anything specific for any of the Liliths, because I don't have any of them, but it you wanna see their stats before you'll buy one, you can do it here: http://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/showthread.php?1103-Compilation-of-maximized-characters

slauki
03-16-2018, 11:26 AM
i think the green is the worst one by far.
all others are awesome and could be a pick, depending on your overall strategy... the red btw is just insane....

Stormseye
03-16-2018, 02:05 PM
After playing a few of my troopers who have war/gunner and playing against all of them I may go with red. Gunner, although appearing useful, really does not hit as hard as I would like since its magic based and most of my relics are attack based. Red will fill the gap that I need for a heavy hitter. I fear the nerf though as she does hit extremely hard but I have no red relics at the moment and sitting on 500ic so I guess I will wait till next week when I can get her. I should have a descent amount of IC to buff the relics then.

thanks all for your insight.

MoonShadow
03-16-2018, 03:50 PM
i think the green is the worst one by far.It might be the worst, but with some tricky allies, could be a menace, she kept on reviving her mates, until I've finally found a way to eliminate her first, in one of my recent matches... :)

satani
03-16-2018, 04:16 PM
I have the red and yellow on one account and both made the team.
the red with burn and counter can be pretty good. (rarely used her second move) Her stun on burn may be a killer combined with red rescuer or beelzebub.
Yellow with chance-set can also kill a complete team, plus she has good healing.

On my other account i have (yet) only the green one and she's nearly unkillable.
For now she has only the guard talismans, but her passive heal is good (makes up for her dealing almost no damage, yet plus for removing immunities) and can revive the entire team. I will get her the shell talismans

My friend has the blue lilith and - though her basic attack and effect of lowering all stats of the attacked one by 90% are awesome, her block passive removes her fun-fact. As she's mostl times instant killed (even with endure talismans) her effect of lowering the enemies stats is almost useless.

The only lilith i'm missing is the purple, but i'm not that thrilled about her.

I'm at 650 frontier coins on the device with the green one and will definitively get me either the red one for damage or yellow for effect removal replacing my purple valkyre in team.

In short:
Red: massive damage, stunner, heavy with counter and burners
Yellow: solid effect-remover, great healing
Green: low damage, but team revive, passive heal and immunity remover make up for that.
Blue: WOULD be great - good damage plust making the attacked character an easy kill - IF she had now blocking. Sad. GIVE HER ANOTHER PASSIVE.

and the purple i can only judge on paper, but i think she's the second worst after the blue one. - medium damage, and her revive passive is pretty low.

Amarthir
03-16-2018, 05:24 PM
Personally, I think blue will do fine if you pair her with green. I plan on getting her with my iron coins.

Reeb99
03-16-2018, 06:32 PM
Honestly the red one is the only one I remember losing to on offense, and that was because of the support characters that removed my key buffs before wiping my blocker and getting extra turns from an AoF.

I still haven't faced the blue one yet.

tbartz
03-18-2018, 07:48 AM
So from reading this, it's definitely worth saving coins to get her

Patrice-1201
03-22-2018, 04:51 PM
I take my first response back, Warrior and Gunner are the ones to get!!!

Bradata
03-22-2018, 07:20 PM
I take my first response back, Warrior and Gunner are the ones to get!!!
;) My thoughts exactly! Had Gunner & with the grinding in LOL I got enough to pull a second one and it was a Warrior, she is a beast, not a lady, a monster hitter. Level 65 only for now but with her in my team I don't even need to wary what kind of Eddie I chose, hell I don't even need one to farm in PVE.

Amarthir
03-22-2018, 08:13 PM
So it seems like the general consensus here is:

Red and Yellow: Total damage monsters, amazing for grinding and offensive teams.

Blue and Green: Really good team support, can make PvP into a crawl without heal block or passive disable.

Purple: Kind of cute I guess? She's the only one I'm not sold on.

Currently I have the green and blue girls and they make a fantastic team together. Guaranteed immunity removal mixed with guaranteed Exhaust and extra turns basically means that I can personally nerf any opponent I'm fighting against. And their combined passives let me experiment with Eddie's that I normally wouldn't use and I'm actually having fun with them.

Yup
03-22-2018, 08:19 PM
Assassin isn't a monster hitter.. and her power move (Time bomb) kind of sucks.... but...

Her passive is the key..... 75% chance to full heal a random team member every turn.... or 25% chance of reviving a team member every turn. That's where her strengths are. (Revive or heal with no action needed so you still get your turn)

In terms of hitting.. fully skill shared and full power... basic is around 6K (multi-target) steals immunity (including PI)... power is around 8K (multi-target) with the possible time bomb added if positive buffs are on the enemy. We're troopers I believe. I can set her as my Champion if you want to test.

Amarthir
03-22-2018, 08:23 PM
Assassin isn't a monster hitter.. and her power move (Time bomb) kind of sucks.... but...

She full heals a random team member every turn.... and has a 75% chance of reviving a team member every turn. That's where her strengths are.

In terms of hitting.. fully skill shared and full power... basic is around 6K (multi-target)... power is around 8K (multi-target) with the possible time bomb added if negative buff are on the enemy. We're troopers I believe. I can set her as my Champion if you want to test.

I've had a couple tests with her and while she isn't a bad choice, I just personally think the other ones are better. With my frontier coins I'm planning on getting the Gunner but I'll look around and see if I can come up with a good sync for her.

Yup
03-22-2018, 08:28 PM
I've had 4 gunners.. kept 3 :) Put 2 on a team with the Prisoner and just blow through most levels.. anywhere :)

And I have Assassin (1) and Magus (2). Tried the magus.. and Assassin seems to do better in terms of the "team". But I need to do more testing with Magus. Had Ghost on her.. but if her extra turn fires.. well that chews up the Ghost turns too so she's dead.

I don't have the red or green.. looking for them.

MoonShadow
03-23-2018, 07:35 AM
Purple: Kind of cute I guess? She's the only one I'm not sold on.She didin't seemed so cute to me, when I've lost two matches only because of her passive, as she kept on healing and reviving exactly the allies needed, that managed the next turn to wipe my team away in one single round....

And when I tried to eliminate her first, with SSE's "Exorcise" - who inflicts Permadeath regardless of any percent - she miraculously revived, healed a key ally => guaranteed defeat for me.

Still, I cannot made up my mind in choosing one specific Lilith to invest the frontier coins. I've decided to wait for the next frag event and see what happens.

scott-5496
03-23-2018, 10:27 AM
Also, I am still not sure myself. Got the green last night so not tried her out yet. But they do all seem to have good skill sets in the right team so I am not sure there is a bad one if it is in the right team. I played Yup yesterday with the Magus one and she sort of killed herself pretty quick when she ghosted early on.

Green one does drag things out but the ones i have faced were easy enough to get rid of as were the others to be honest. Red can be a nightmare if I lose my key buff but not had too many scares yet due to them....but in the right team they can win games for sure.

MoonShadow
03-23-2018, 11:22 AM
Green one does drag things out but the ones i have faced were easy enough to get rid of as were the others to be honest. Red can be a nightmare if I lose my key buff but not had too many scares yet due to them....but in the right team they can win games for sure.Indeed. One Lilith per team its ok to fight against, but when they come in pairs of two, there is a real threat. I haven't met a team with three Liliths on board, yet, but I think I'll just say "hi" and move along. :)

Stormseye
03-23-2018, 01:01 PM
Been seeing a lot more of them in the PVP arena and though I am ranking war/gun/sen/assassin/magus for my personal use. The one drawback that I have seen with the Warrior is that my magic based PVP groups eat her alive. She usually isn't alive long enough to do more than 2 rounds before I kill her. With some help from GPD or a diversion from a Block passive ally though she will fit well into a group I am building. I see many people trying to use her as one rounder killer, usually buffing with echo or some other offensive talis and neglecting that she is kind of low on the magic defensive side. The Gunner, with her Immunity, is definitely a challenge though, as it slows down a main mechanic of my build. I have still not faced a Magus yet with almost 500 fights in the last two weeks. Really only looking at a Lilith for PVP though, as for PVE I eat up with my gunner/war team.

edsel
03-23-2018, 07:03 PM
running twin Sentinel Liliths for constant healing plus revive and Green Bat to absorb damage with Visions heading up crew they are quite strong, can outlast high damage opponents and at times end up PVP fights with full health on autoplay

Bradata
03-23-2018, 08:50 PM
running twin Sentinel Liliths for constant healing plus revive and Green Bat to absorb damage with Visions heading up crew they are quite strong, can outlast high damage opponents and at times end up PVP fights with full health on autoplay

Try to equip them with some energy talismans. They need a lot in order to use their power move. With a red team I kill the bath first, steal the energy with AG and Samurai kills the Liliths one by one or if he has his fury full he kills them all in one move. Mayan green bitch might be better with energy, run some tests and check her out with energy and torn tallies.;)

WastaSoob
03-24-2018, 09:26 AM
Hey guys, my first post just to tell you how amazing is the Magus Lilith.
Got her as my first and only Lilith and she's really awesome.

Her passive:
So strong, paired it with Endure and Guard Shield Talisman, the whole team can't die unless debuff/passive block.

Her basic:
Deal correct damage, 50% chance for extra turn, and exhaust the target.
The exhaust is amazing, reducing enemy damage and increasing yours.
Most of the exhausted enemies will deal between 500-2000 dmg, except some rare one-target assassin that can reach 5k.
For damage taken, magical and physical damage are increased by ~75%
With few reset, you can exhaust a good part of the enemy team, or burst a single target.
Damage ~4k, on exhausted ~7k

Her skill:
Another amazing spell, cleanse and immunity on the whole team, with a 25% chance to refund cost.
Can be match determinant when your key damages dealers are stunned/frozen.
Damage ~2.5k per enemies

Summary:
It's an incredible support for Arena. With her capacity to tank, paired with the debuff and the cleanse, just her in my team and it changed everything.
Went from 2000 to over 2600 (top 250) in arena just thanks to her.
Note that she is almost really strong for bosses that can be affected by exhaust.