PDA

View Full Version : Clair or Eternity Eddie?

Ironstyle
03-15-2018, 06:19 PM
I don't have most of the eternity characters (I only have Wrath, fully sharded). I have enough FC to purchase another toon, but unsure which to get. I hear Clair is a must, but Eternity Eddie looks awesome and can hit like a truck. Which toon should I get first? Thanks in advanced for the suggestions!

ShaneBazTe
03-15-2018, 06:26 PM
For me, Clair is one of the best chars in the game. Revives, removes buffs, can do decent damage and her fury is basically a big reset button, reviving, healing and cleansing everyone.

Ironstyle
03-15-2018, 06:29 PM
Yeah, I've been leaning heavily towards Clair. I guess I just needed a bit of a push. A few of my troopers have her as their champ and she's always been great to use. I think I'll go with her. Not like I won't get more FC to buy EE later.

Thanks!

T-Man
03-15-2018, 06:47 PM
Easy choice for me is Clair as well.

Zerynx
03-15-2018, 07:17 PM
Clair 100 times out of 100. I find EE to be bench fodder and nothing more.

JJJ428
03-15-2018, 07:30 PM
The only thing is I be hesitant to use frontier coins on her but she is very useful. If you don’t do the arena much go ahead and get Clair

infinite dreamer
03-15-2018, 07:36 PM
Definitely Clair, she helps out in a variety of ways.

Ironstyle
03-15-2018, 07:53 PM
The people have spoken. Clair FTW!

Bradata
03-15-2018, 07:57 PM
I'd say to wait and see what you get from the next accumulated Eternity soul fragments and save your FC for something else.

hold
03-15-2018, 08:03 PM
I'd say to wait and see what you get from the next accumulated Eternity soul fragments and save your FC for something else.

Good advise that's what I am trying to do with Trooper and Eternity souls. I have Clair missing plus Trooper Ed plus Warlord. But after 1 vampire lady and 6 Bastion I am loosing faith ...

It's a hell of a coincidence as with all the other strange drops ...

Ironstyle
03-15-2018, 08:05 PM
Yeah, I got a little sick of the constant Bastion drop as well. I keep hoping for that Warlord...

T-Man
03-15-2018, 08:34 PM
Yeah, I got a little sick of the constant Bastion drop as well. I keep hoping for that Warlord...

Same here, had 5-6 Bastion. Broke down and purchased the Warlord to complete the set. Generally I would not use those coins for that (agree good advice), but I had a stock pile of them at the time and though Warlord could
be useful. I’ll sacrifice the worthless lone Bastion I have now if need be.

hold
03-15-2018, 08:38 PM
Same here, had 5-6 Bastion. Broke down and purchased the Warlord to complete the set. Generally I would not use those coins for that (agree good advice), but I had a stock pile of them at the time and though Warlord could
be useful. I’ll sacrifice the worthless lone Bastion I have now if need be.

Wow... I thought at least the trooper souls would drop 4x 25% ... Rigged as well?

Ironstyle
03-15-2018, 08:41 PM
Wow... I thought at least the trooper souls would drop 4x 25% ... Rigged as well?

I wouldn't be surprised. Frankly, I feel absolutely lucky I got the vampire lady when I did, haha. I'm super paranoid my next eternity soul will drop a second Wrath...

T-Man
03-15-2018, 08:43 PM
There is a lot of evidence that the drops are indeed rigged imo. At least in some ways.

MrFreeze
03-15-2018, 10:02 PM
I’m not making any statement about rates being skewed with this, but i did manage to get lucky and pull all four eternals without any dupes. So it can happen. I didn’t get so lucky with the trooper souls.

Edit: I’d also reccomend the clairvoyant over eternity eddie as well.

Yup
03-15-2018, 10:31 PM
I pulled 4 Trooper souls with no dups.... Pulled 3 Eternals no dups. then had a hard time getting Wrath (kept getting Clairvoyant and EE)... so I bought Wrath eventually with Frontier cons.

On the other hand.. it seemingly took me forever to see VHE in a drop.. and I've only ever seen him once. Seen every other Eddie at LEAST twice if not 3, 4, 5 .. and that's not including the common ones like Mummy or SOL.

R1ck
03-16-2018, 02:22 AM
Still opening eternity souls but still don't get Clair since those souls were launched. Had to buy her.

hold
03-16-2018, 05:50 AM
I’m not making any statement about rates being skewed with this, but i did manage to get lucky and pull all four eternals without any dupes. So it can happen. I didn’t get so lucky with the trooper souls.

Edit: I’d also reccomend the clairvoyant over eternity eddie as well.

It wouldn't make a lot of sense to manipulate those drops because NF would not gain anything. However: If there is a mechanism in place that makes it more likely that a char drops you already have - it makes sense. There is only one party that could clarify this (or maybe not that's the funny thing) but they decide to hide behind awkward silence. The longer they keep silent - the more suspicious the thing gets. If there would be nothing to hide you would speak up very quick, right?

But we would clearly need more data - a few people is not enough ... but from what we know - Bastion seems to drop a lot.

MrFreeze
03-16-2018, 11:55 AM
It wouldn't make a lot of sense to manipulate those drops because NF would not gain anything. However: If there is a mechanism in place that makes it more likely that a char drops you already have - it makes sense. There is only one party that could clarify this (or maybe not that's the funny thing) but they decide to hide behind awkward silence. The longer they keep silent - the more suspicious the thing gets. If there would be nothing to hide you would speak up very quick, right?

But we would clearly need more data - a few people is not enough ... but from what we know - Bastion seems to drop a lot.

The silence is kinda weird, but not surprising. They’re probably sick of us.

blade685
03-19-2018, 10:53 AM
Clair is the best choice, actually eternity is only good vs boss