PDA

View Full Version : Am I missing something?

Kira
03-16-2018, 03:11 PM
I had a couple of fights again shaolinlondo in the arena and his team they don’t fucking die his team is ve, Astra, gpd, sentinel Mayan I’ve used all my iron coins I was able to buy global attack level 10 and level 5 warrior attack I’m bringing Samurai, wngol, GPD ,Crimson dog it just take too long to defeat them I’m even using hunter talismans- anyone knows why?

edsel
03-16-2018, 03:52 PM
level 10 +80% health global and +39% class sentinel for Visions = shit ton of hitpoints-fighting mini-megaboss with 17000+80% (13600) + (6630) approaching 40000 hit points for MF Visions!

JJJ428
03-16-2018, 04:22 PM
Add in 3 green talismans too for more health.

Bradata
03-16-2018, 05:14 PM
He definitely had more Iron coins than you, imagine how much more than you his toons are boosted up! :rolleyes:

Amarthir
03-16-2018, 06:07 PM
When Necropolis Talismans come out, things will be more balanced with that health deal.

Reeb99
03-16-2018, 06:25 PM
They definitely die. You just need a different strategy. I used Pharoah ed and a red team, and only one of the reds has hunter, fwiw. I've boosted my attack a little through relics, but not a whole lot. Buff removal, permadeath, and kill order are important. For characters that don't do a lot of damage and take longer to kill, leave them until last.

Kira
03-16-2018, 07:30 PM
level 10 +80% health global and +39% class sentinel for Visions = shit ton of hitpoints-fighting mini-megaboss with 17000+80% (13600) + (6630) approaching 40000 hit points for MF Visions!

That’s correct it feels like fighting the dragon king I thought the attack relics will balance his hp boost but seems like the relics are not working in one of those matches I used 2 fury and as you all know how powerful is Samurai’s fury they still were standing

JJJ428
03-16-2018, 07:33 PM
I would think he has a ton of iron coins so might have def boost as well to offset your offense ones.

Sick
03-16-2018, 07:54 PM
I recommend Piercing Talismans.

Bradata
03-16-2018, 08:03 PM
The "GAP" as hold mentioned in other posts is getting bigger between newer players and the ones with big pile of Iron Coins...
I still manage to beat those teams but am sure that this is gonna change very soon ;P

T-Man
03-16-2018, 08:23 PM
It is certainly making for some very long battles.

hold
03-16-2018, 08:25 PM
The "GAP" as hold mentioned in other posts is getting bigger between newer players and the ones with big pile of Iron Coins...
I still manage to beat those teams but am sure that this is gonna change very soon ;P

Can't take the credit for that as it was slauki and others being concerned about that matter and it's of course true.

I want to find out for now how fair the drop rates are and if they are rigged or not. A lot points in the direction that they are manipulated.

Kamuz24z
03-16-2018, 09:36 PM
I had a couple of fights again shaolinlondo in the arena and his team they don’t fucking die his team is ve, Astra, gpd, sentinel Mayan I’ve used all my iron coins I was able to buy global attack level 10 and level 5 warrior attack I’m bringing Samurai, wngol, GPD ,Crimson dog it just take too long to defeat them I’m even using hunter talismans- anyone knows why?

I’ve got some fights against him and definitely he’s running on high HP, MR,DEF I did a couple of revenge and got bore fighting this guy that I just quit the fight and let him win it was too much time but eventually I have to get a team to go faster against those teams especially for the arena events no one last more than 3 rounds

Yup
03-16-2018, 09:44 PM
GPD and the (S)Mayan Priestess aren't' exactly the strongest attack team in my opinion. That dog, most often, helps people far LESS than what they think. Reducing damage your team takes means little if you can't reduce the HP of the other team.

slauki
03-16-2018, 11:11 PM
GPD and the (S)Mayan Priestess aren't' exactly the strongest attack team in my opinion. That dog, most often, helps people far LESS than what they think. Reducing damage your team takes means little if you can't reduce the HP of the other team.

have to disagree man, the dog sometimes ANNOYS me to death, but that's all yeah. only hope is that the def is so annoying that you skip it ...

T-Man
03-16-2018, 11:36 PM
have to disagree man, the dog sometimes ANNOYS me to death, but that's all yeah. only hope is that the def is so annoying that you skip it ...

Same here. It is not just the damage reduction, the GPD also heals and grants the entire team immunity. I use him a lot, but you certainly need a hard hitter or 2 to go along with him.

Amarthir
03-16-2018, 11:48 PM
The really annoying thing about the dog is an Angel+Energy combo. Makes killing it really endearingly annoying, especially since seal, what ought to be a proper counter to such a tactic, doesn't work.

slauki
03-16-2018, 11:57 PM
The really annoying thing about the dog is an Angel+Energy combo. Makes killing it really endearingly annoying, especially since seal, what ought to be a proper counter to such a tactic, doesn't work.

or passive disable which seems useless vs him...

Yup
03-17-2018, 12:00 AM
Heal block.... that works. :)

Reeb99
03-17-2018, 03:53 PM
Long fights indeed. That might change after the rest of us catch up on relics though.