PDA

View Full Version : Philosopher’s Altar - Get bonus Gold when you Sacrifice to buy EXCLUSIVE Talismans!

Sparton_LOTB
03-17-2018, 12:02 AM
Get event exclusive talismans for Gold, and get up to 1.5 MILLION bonus Gold from a single sacrifice!

From now until March 24th, 5 PM PT, two event exclusive talismans are back to purchase for Gold: The Soul Talismans and the Trap Talismans!

Soul Talismans are blue talismans with a 4 set effect that is not available anywhere else! Equip a full set to start battle with Soul Protect, which will automatically Ghost you for 3 turns upon taking lethal damage!

Trap Talismans are purple talismans with a 2 set effect that is not available anywhere else! Equip a full set to start battle with a Trap positive effect for 2 turns, which stuns enemies that try to steal or remove it!

These talismans are available to purchase from the Specials tab of the Store. It will cost a total of 10 million Gold to buy enough of a talisman for its full set.

To help earn the Gold for these event exclusive talismans, every time you would get a normal sacrifice or Vortex reward result, you’ll also get bonus Gold in addition to normal sacrifice rewards! You’ll either get the normal amount (the first number listed below) or the lucky amount (the second number).

If you would get multiple sacrifice rewards based on your Essence, you’ll get multiple Gold bonuses. For example, a 200 Essence sacrifice gives a Tier 1 reward twice, so you’ll get two Gold bonuses.

The bonus gold amounts are as follows:

Tier 1: 100 or 150 Bonus Gold
Tier 2: 500 or 750 Bonus Gold
Tier 3: 2,000 or 3,000 Bonus Gold
Tier 4: 7,500 or 10,000 Bonus Gold
Tier 5: 25,000 or 50,000 Bonus Gold
Tier 6: 250,000 or 500,000 Bonus Gold
Tier 7: 1,000,000 or 1,500,000 Bonus Gold
Vortex: 5,000,000 or 10,000,000 Bonus Gold, in addition to normal Vortex rewards!

Important: The Soul and Trap Talismans are not available anywhere else, so if you miss the opportunity to collect a full set, it may be a very long time until you get another chance!

Yup
03-17-2018, 12:05 AM
"..., it may be a very long time until you get another chance! "

Or a couple weeks.. depends on the events for April. :D Sorry, couldn't resist. I mean that WAS the marketing tactic in February for these talisman sets. I think offering the Angel (non onslaught) and Power (non-mystic) may have been better.

qazwer00
03-17-2018, 12:08 AM
I got 1.5 for VII, then 1.5m for a vortex fill :/

Sparton_LOTB
03-17-2018, 12:14 AM
It looks like there's some problems with some of the data for this event. Due to the nature of the errors, we will be taking the event down momentarily, and should have the event running properly within the next few hours.

Amarthir
03-17-2018, 12:15 AM
That's a pretty interesting event, the idea of the Philosopher's stone didn't come to me till now.

natasar
03-17-2018, 12:18 AM
How much will the Talismans cost? Could not find them in the store while the event was running...

GotN
03-17-2018, 12:25 AM
Can’t see the talisman in any store either. New event, error, what surprise :/

Yup
03-17-2018, 12:38 AM
Was gunna say I see talismans nowhere and I just got $1M or a vortex fill.... not $5M or $10M.. so did I jsut get hosed due to the errors?

Peppoah
03-17-2018, 12:40 AM
You are so ridiculous. Start a new EVENT and it doesn’t work as intended. Are you sure you want to continue and improve the game? Get another job!

qazwer00
03-17-2018, 12:48 AM
Was gunna say I see talismans nowhere and I just got $1M or a vortex fill.... not $5M or $10M.. so did I jsut get hosed due to the errors?

Yup, same boat here

Digitalblaze
03-17-2018, 12:53 AM
What a waste of time this shit is...i did the game updates before reset and logging only to be booted for new game data yet again! when id killed the last skull qsts boss and yet again to get no loot then do the sacrifices t2 and t5 for nothing to find you've "pulled the event" can we get our toons back or rewards or just fisted as per usual.. Fu@kn useless! and when you are blatantly wasting our time and exploiting us i will never have a good word too say

surfingwithdje
03-17-2018, 01:13 AM
I didn't noticed the pause of the event and just did a vortex :/ No 5 or 10M gold from the vortex :/
I sent a mail to the support, i hope they can do something for that...

Yup
03-17-2018, 01:17 AM
yeh.. should we all bother Michele with our non-$5m/$10M vortex fills?? It's not like she's busy enough. See.. now I could stand to do more sacrificing.. but.... am I going to continue to get hosed? When's it going to be fixed?

(Hopefully that Craigslist ad for BETA TESTING EVENTS BEFORE THEY GO LIVE has been posted)

surfingwithdje
03-17-2018, 02:09 AM
yeh.. should we all bother Michele with our non-$5m/$10M vortex fills?? It's not like she's busy enough. See.. now I could stand to do more sacrificing.. but.... am I going to continue to get hosed? When's it going to be fixed?

(Hopefully that Craigslist ad for BETA TESTING EVENTS BEFORE THEY GO LIVE has been posted)

Michelle just added the missing gold to my account, thank you very much for the quick fix!
She said that the event will be active again in the next hours so we have to wait until that time before make other sacrifices...

Leviathan
03-17-2018, 02:13 AM

Hi Yup (plus anyone else who hit a Vortex and didn't get the correct amount of bonus Gold)!

Please submit a support ticket. We'll be able to give you a hand there.

Thanks!

Leviathan
03-17-2018, 03:48 AM
Hello everyone!

The event is officially live. Go and Sacrifice for Gold!!

Amarthir
03-17-2018, 04:50 AM
I think it's funny that you get more gold selling the weaker tier characters than sacrificing them.

Also trap Talismans=5 million each, WOW.

hold
03-17-2018, 05:17 AM
It looks like there's some problems with some of the data for this event. Due to the nature of the errors, we will be taking the event down momentarily, and should have the event running properly within the next few hours.

1. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA - NF's QA at its finest ...

I think it's funny that you get more gold selling the weaker tier characters than sacrificing them.

2. Exactly what I just thought. Gold for sacrifice is misleading as so many other things in this (curse word of your choice). Why?

To sacrifice a normal soul does cost you 100 gold. If you sacrifice 10 1* or 2* or even normal 3* you get maximum to Tier II -> If you are very lucky you get 1500 gold but I'e just sacrificed just 400 normal souls (to fill up more for Vortex) and most of the time I got in between 300 and 400 gold. Btw: How does 400 even calculate?

If you would get multiple sacrifice rewards based on your Essence, you’ll get multiple Gold bonuses. For example, a 200 Essence sacrifice gives a Tier 1 reward twice, so you’ll get two Gold bonuses.

The bonus gold amounts are as follows:

Tier 1: 100 or 150 Bonus Gold
Tier 2: 500 or 750 Bonus Gold
Tier 3: 2,000 or 3,000 Bonus Gold
Tier 4: 7,500 or 10,000 Bonus Gold
Tier 5: 25,000 or 50,000 Bonus Gold
Tier 6: 250,000 or 500,000 Bonus Gold
Tier 7: 1,000,000 or 1,500,000 Bonus Gold
Vortex: 5,000,000 or 10,000,000 Bonus Gold, in addition to normal Vortex rewards!

Anyway I am 600 gold down on average for sacrificing 10 chars.

If I open 10 rare souls -> that's 120.000 gold and to sacrifice them it would bring me to Tier II. So I am down more than 100.000 gold.

Let's say I am the most lucky mofo in the world and get 10 4* out of 10 rare souls. That would be 18.000 essence and a Tier V sacrifice. Well do the math - it still doesn't compute and you still would loose gold.

Just from opening souls this event is plain useless. It only pays off for people that are close to a Vortex or that could gather a lot of good chars and saved them until now. Don't waste time on opening souls as you are effectivels wasting gold.

Congratulations NF for another event filled with delusion to screw the majority of the players ... At least one could expect to break even for sacrificing lower chars in an event where you need more gold to achieve something ... As Amarthir said: you are better off selling the low level chars if you are far away from Vortex because that 400 souls didn't make a lot of impact to the purple circle ...

But of course the usual language of the Pied Piper was used to make the donkeys follow the carrots:

Important: The Soul and Trap Talismans are not available anywhere else, so if you miss the opportunity to collect a full set, it may be a very long time until you get another chance!

Zerynx
03-17-2018, 08:05 AM
Wait, there are TWO talisman sets that were offered as; a grinding Arena event about a month ago (400 wins for the set); and a PURCHASE ONLY set TWO WEEKS AGO!!! Now available for a pittance of gold???!?!?!?!?!

I've made a concerted effort to not join the negativity on this forum, but I can't hold back any more. This is an absolute screwing of the user base. I can't believe that anyone decided that was a good idea.

**Deleted what I wanted to say about the Angel Talismans in December**

See my sig for a huge other point of ire.......

GotN
03-17-2018, 08:50 AM
... many true words ...

Nothing more to add. And again NF has done everything wrong! Nobody needs f...ng gold from sacrificing our hard to get 4* and 5* dupes!! Big let down again, I’m really getting sick of this!

Sick
03-17-2018, 08:55 AM
Just opend my last Cannoner Soul and received the Golden Bomber Boy?????

slauki
03-17-2018, 10:43 AM
Nothing more to add. And again NF has done everything wrong! Nobody needs f...ng gold from sacrificing our hard to get 4* and 5* dupes!! Big let down again, I’m really getting sick of this!

not sure man, gold is much more usefull nowadays, the vortex reward of 5 or 10 millions gold is okay. the rest is mehish. that said i won't go for it this time, but the idea isn't bad at all. it would have been better to be a bit more generous, since hold is right and opening souls is very expensive....and it's impossible that we like every event. i will be happy to skip this one and wait what the assassin hellhound will bring us....

GotN
03-17-2018, 11:08 AM
gold is much more usefull nowadays... happy to skip this one...

That‘s right. Looking at the early days you really could do nothing with gold. But like you said, will also not sacrify anything for this event.

Yup
03-17-2018, 11:29 AM
I'm constantly running short of gold.

But.. yeah. they could have been more generous overall. The 5/10M is good (as long as you ACTUALLY get it).. I kind of feel a level 7 vortex should be giving 1M all the time, not just during this event. Never really "get" why they are so stingy with everything.

hold
03-17-2018, 12:27 PM
not sure man, gold is much more usefull nowadays, the vortex reward of 5 or 10 millions gold is okay. the rest is mehish. that said i won't go for it this time, but the idea isn't bad at all. it would have been better to be a bit more generous, since hold is right and opening souls is very expensive....and it's impossible that we like every event. i will be happy to skip this one and wait what the assassin hellhound will bring us....

That's true - there is nothing to say against the event as you don't have to participate. But ending up with less of the ressource that you need is silly (unless you get the very big guns out).

Imho the most simple and obvious solution would have been: During the duration of this event -> open souls for free. It would still look light they are very tight with everything but at least the event would make sense in a way.

Bradata
03-17-2018, 01:14 PM
Nodding Frog came across the sea
It brought us pain and misery
It took our gold and ironite seed
It took our game for it's own greed

We fought it hard we fought it well
Out in the forums we gave it hell
But many came too much for thee
Oh will we ever be set free?

I have a constant fear that lately NF is giving us more and more ways to lose our gold, $ and ironite.
I feel ashamed that I fell for it on the last Lilith event but hopefully that would be my last mistake with them.
I see guys with 11M of gold thinking to spend it all on talismans, don't! We are overwhelmed by so many different tallies lately that it's not funny anymore. The funny thing is that every new one coming next is overpowering the last one or it's disabling it or overwriting it. Got 2 sets of soul talismans and I don't remember when I used them last, maybe the trap talismans are somewhat better but angel tally is helping you with that...
The new talismans that are coming soon are going to lower your stats by 70%... goodby relics!
I can go on and on but I don't have the time and the patience to do so, I hope you guys get what I want to say!

OdoyleRules
03-17-2018, 01:41 PM
The only reason I see fit to purchase the Trap Talismans is that it may be in a mission of some sorts in the future.

T-Man
03-17-2018, 02:10 PM
Just opend my last Cannoner Soul and received the Golden Bomber Boy?????

I have one Cannoneer soul left myself. Now I don’t want to open it. Though I’m sure support will take care of this. Still wtf?

T-Man
03-17-2018, 02:16 PM
The sacrifice events are perhaps my favorite, but this one is a huge disappointment. Unless close to a vortex fill, the amount of bonus gold is so small it is irrelevant.

And 5 million for 1 trap talisman? :rolleyes:

I’ll pass.

T-Man
03-17-2018, 02:18 PM
The only reason I see fit to purchase the Trap Talismans is that it may be in a mission of some sorts in the future.

Good point, but I’m not paying 10 million gold for a set. I’ll have to get help from a trooper if that happens. Otherwise they are close to worthless imo.

Reeb99
03-17-2018, 03:35 PM
I had a boatload of souls saved up since the last Sac event, so I was ok going mad burning through them. I popped the 10 million once, and got a bunch more from achievements. Bought a couple soul talismans, and still have 14 million. It'll probably just build up until the next time to level up a couple talisman sets, or maybe until the next time you can get skill shards for gold. I'm just not sure what I want to shard next...

Sponholz
03-17-2018, 04:22 PM
I always say that I will refrain from posting/replying here, but man...

What a JOKE this game is becoming.

I liked this event for ONLY ONE reason, I was like 3x Tier 1 sacrifices from a Vortex and I was playing late so I got 10M Gold from it.

Other than that, please take a look at my other replies, I just found it funny, to see people who was still defending NF abandoning ship more and more, I had hope for this game, but not anymore.

I play for my Troopers, and Troopers only, not even the 20 arena matches I finished on any day of that other horribly timed event.

EDIT: Truth must be told, there is ONE good thing that happened to this game, that's actually not even in the game, I got no captchas to reply... now THAT IS A NICE CHANGE (and so far no BUGS like reply appearing on another topic, of reviving the wrong thread, nice job!!! /s)
Sadly, better then most things that are happening to the actual game.

... Ed.

satani
03-17-2018, 05:40 PM
Well, i expected the philosopher to be a character, maybe exclusive to high tier vortex fills, but gold is good, too.
I like the return to get the trap or soul talismans and i finally completed my set on all accounts.

Well, for the results of the sacrifice: i had enough 4* and 5* dupes laying since two months now. Did a couple tier 6, one tier 7 and 2 vortex fills on each device with nearly nothing special. Only good thing was a missing prisoner and the monarch eddie on one account, the rest was dupes.
I'm done with this event, sacrificed everything i could and no souls left to summon. So .... in with the new, or next.
On the plus-side i finally have enough sands of war to easily get my 20 pvp wins.
2 new/missing characters, plus some skill chards is an acceptable outcome.

Sponholz
03-17-2018, 05:56 PM
I have to say just one more thing, and its not a bad thing also.

I like the sacrifice events, cause well they don't demand anything special other then the Dupes/Souls you have been saving for then, so I see then as just a time of the month where you just trow your dupes at the pit and get something extra for then.

The Sacrifice events that I disapprove/dislike is the ones that only rewards Tiers 6 and 7 sacs. Those are just BS, I like to save the small souls just for that little extra chance of anything when sacrificing then.

But its a weak event nonetheless, the amount of gold should be better on all tiers. (5/10M for vortexes are the right amount imo tho.)

... Ed.

Yup
03-18-2018, 02:40 AM
.. so thanks for giving me the $4M from that vortex fill when the event was broken. I guess that makes my total from that vortex fill $5M

I don't mean to sound ungrateful. I'm not.

However, here's an example of BETTER customer service.....

The vortex fill is supposed to give 5 or 10 Million right?

So you (embarrassingly) release a CLEARLY untested event and it's broken.. not giving the rewards it should A few users get hosed by the BROKEN event. And rather than giving them them the top end of the "possible" rewards, you nickel and dime and count returns giving them the least possible thing you can give them to placate them.

BETTER customer service would have been to merely reward all players that didn't receive the proper vortex fill reward at the opening of your broken event the $10M gold. Its virtual gold.. of no value. Here you have an opportunity to not only satisfy a user which may possibly be upset, but to win them over further by showing a small bit of generosity and providing just a little bit more than they may be expecting, all while costing you nothing. But instead.....you show how stingy and unfriendly toward users you are by hoarding VIRTUAL stuff which costs you nothing. Just saying.....

How do I know.. or how do you know that vortex fill of mine wasn't worth the $10M??? Are those the odds you are refusing to disclose????

Again, thanks for the $4M, I merely feel like it was the bare minimum you could do.

Reeb99
03-18-2018, 06:51 AM
Guys, I know the bugs are annoying, but complaining about every event isn't going to help anything. They still have to make money, and these events all have a monetary option for that reason. The good thing is that you don't have to spend or in order to get something out of them.

They probably have a small team and are working hard to give us everything they can. I can tell you from working on amateur mods for other games that the excessive complaining only makes you want to do less for the players, not more. These are real people with real feelings, so let's reel it back a bit and try to be constructive rather than destructive. The game will last longer and be better in the end that way.

druid138
03-18-2018, 07:04 AM
Guys, I know the bugs are annoying, but complaining about every event isn't going to help anything. They still have to make money, and these events all have a monetary option for that reason. The good thing is that you don't have to spend or in order to get something out of them.

They probably have a small team and are working hard to give us everything they can. I can tell you from working on amateur mods for other games that the excessive complaining only makes you want to do less for the players, not more. These are real people with real feelings, so let's reel it back a bit and try to be constructive rather than destructive. The game will last longer and be better in the end that way.

Amen, brother.

Yup
03-18-2018, 07:14 AM
Sorry. What about my last post wasn't constructive? I actually explained how to give better customer service.

And yeah you would think that a continual stream of complaints may sound unwarranted.. unless EVERY event merited it in some form. And apparently NOTHING is learned from past mistakes. I mean come on.. an event that doesn't even work upon release showing that NO ONE tested it. I'm not one to complain continually.. but seriously.. not disclosing odds, releasing events that don't work. claiming "may never be available again" when they were available 2 weeks ago for MUCH MUCH cheaper... costing users MORe than they are giving away and disguising it as an "event"... building whole relic feature sets that NO ONE needed or even really wanted rather than actually releasing new playable content.... time you remove some blinders there.

hold
03-18-2018, 07:39 AM
apparently NOTHING is learned from past mistakes

This and of course the ongoing non existing QA ... it really seems like no one is testing the updates (never has) ...

hold
03-18-2018, 09:38 AM
I can tell you from working on amateur mods for other games that the excessive complaining only makes you want to do less for the players, not more. These are real people with real feelings, so let's reel it back a bit and try to be constructive rather than destructive. The game will last longer and be better in the end that way.

I guess the dfference here is that NF is doing this for a business and not for fun. If you are constantly nagging for money at least the players can expect some quality. My main complaints are towards the people that call the shots for this game (I might not sound like that sometimes).

The community has been more then patient with this slot machine if you ask me. Nothing groundbreaking (as slauki called it) for over 8 months. Empty promises, endless bug lists and shameless cash grabs - that's the state this game is in right now. Unless something is changing radically I'm really done with being constructive.

Reeb99
03-18-2018, 11:59 AM
The reality is that bugs will slip through the cracks no matter how much testing you do. The recent deal with effects applying to the wrong team probably should have been caught due to how widespread it was, but honestly they've been pretty good about jumping on the major bugs quickly.

Let's face it, not every event is going to give us a bunch of stuff for free. That's just not a good business model. I'm not jumping on any one person, my comments are more directed as the community as a whole. There has been a whole lot of nastiness here lately. I know it's a game based on a metal band, but that doesn't give us an excuse to be pricks all the time.

Just think about it this way: Would you be more happy if they shut this thing down tomorrow? I wouldn't. Those that would be happy with that probably need a break. It is, after all, just a game. There's nothing to get our panties all up in a wad over. I've played much more popular games that are 20x as manipulative as this one is. That's just the way the business model of games like this operate. Honestly when NF took this game over, it was a mess. It had potential, but it was still a mess. NF hasn't done bad at all.

Everyone take a deep breath and relax. In the grand scheme of things, the issues with this game are pretty small. If it was ran by a big company like Electronic Arts, every patch would include a new super OP character or talisman set that cost hundreds of dollars to obtain within the first 3 months. I'm not joking about that, I've seen it. The greed here is minuscule compared to that. Keep that in mind before we post. I realize sometimes anger gets the best of us, and I'm not immune to that. Maybe take a few hours to let things simmer down before rushing to the forum.

hold
03-18-2018, 12:25 PM
The reality is that bugs will slip through the cracks no matter how much testing you do. The recent deal with effects applying to the wrong team probably should have been caught due to how widespread it was, but honestly they've been pretty good about jumping on the major bugs quickly.

Let's face it, not every event is going to give us a bunch of stuff for free. That's just not a good business model. I'm not jumping on any one person, my comments are more directed as the community as a whole. There has been a whole lot of nastiness here lately. I know it's a game based on a metal band, but that doesn't give us an excuse to be pricks all the time.

Just think about it this way: Would you be more happy if they shut this thing down tomorrow? I wouldn't. Those that would be happy with that probably need a break. It is, after all, just a game. There's nothing to get our panties all up in a wad over. I've played much more popular games that are 20x as manipulative as this one is. That's just the way the business model of games like this operate. Honestly when NF took this game over, it was a mess. It had potential, but it was still a mess. NF hasn't done bad at all.

Everyone take a deep breath and relax. In the grand scheme of things, the issues with this game are pretty small. If it was ran by a big company like Electronic Arts, every patch would include a new super OP character or talisman set that cost hundreds of dollars to obtain within the first 3 months. I'm not joking about that, I've seen it. The greed here is minuscule compared to that. Keep that in mind before we post. I realize sometimes anger gets the best of us, and I'm not immune to that. Maybe take a few hours to let things simmer down before rushing to the forum.

I get what you are saying but

- nothign will change, ff everyone is accepting the state that game is in - how many more month are you willing to follow the boring grind? If it isn't changing the game is doomed anyways.
- to be a bit less wrong then others doesn't make you right

Sponholz
03-18-2018, 02:42 PM
... What you said ...

No man, just no.

We don't have to be quiet, and chill out, we like the game otherwise why would anyone here even bother to right a LOT (Good or Bad) of stuff related to the game?

If we just don't say anything they will just continue to ruin this game.

And to be honest I would be more happy if they shutdown this game for a while, and fix the core of the game as a hole.

But this just 2 things affects the whole game, every single patch:

- There is no testing, probably 2 maybe 3 people that playtest the changes, and believe me when I say it, most game developers are not hardcore gamers, they wont play the same way most here on forums play.
- The coding is not done by themselves, its a third part that do the heavy coding, so again, this just makes things even more difficult.

Now, they are not even delivering the customer service we deserve!

Plz don't tell other to chill, cause we are just pointing the issues with the game, and getting ZERO feedback.

It's up to you to stay quiet and just play the game for what it is, but if we don't raise our voices, we will never be heard.

... Ed.

EnricoPalazzo
03-18-2018, 03:20 PM
So... for all my basic souls... it takes at least 4 regular souls to get a tier one reward of 150 Gold (if I'm lucky), but cashing in those souls in the first place costs me 400 Gold... let me do some math...
Are you joking???
Did you actually whip out the calculator and decided to create an event by giving some very light compensation for cashing in souls, or did you just make up some numbers you thought sounded about right?

Reeb99
03-18-2018, 04:06 PM
No man, just no.

We don't have to be quiet, and chill out, we like the game otherwise why would anyone here even bother to right a LOT (Good or Bad) of stuff related to the game?

If we just don't say anything they will just continue to ruin this game.

And to be honest I would be more happy if they shutdown this game for a while, and fix the core of the game as a hole.

But this just 2 things affects the whole game, every single patch:

- There is no testing, probably 2 maybe 3 people that playtest the changes, and believe me when I say it, most game developers are not hardcore gamers, they wont play the same way most here on forums play.
- The coding is not done by themselves, its a third part that do the heavy coding, so again, this just makes things even more difficult.

Now, they are not even delivering the customer service we deserve!

Plz don't tell other to chill, cause we are just pointing the issues with the game, and getting ZERO feedback.

It's up to you to stay quiet and just play the game for what it is, but if we don't raise our voices, we will never be heard.

... Ed.

All I'm saying is we don't have to be a bunch of jackasses while voicing opinions.

Sponholz
03-18-2018, 08:50 PM
All I'm saying is we don't have to be a bunch of jackasses while voicing opinions.

On this part I agree, and while I do complain about a lot of things lately I always tried to be civil and polite, sometimes I sounded like a grumpy old man, but that's it, I can justify every single opinion about what I wrote and I'm in no way attacked anyone while doing so.

... Ed.

Sick
03-18-2018, 11:08 PM
Can we please have a limit for the max amount of words used by in one post?

Sponholz
03-18-2018, 11:15 PM
Can we please have a limit for the max amount of words used by in one post?

LOL why? so people would divide the same amount of words in several replies?

That would change almost nothing.

And if such thing is implemented, a limit on the amount of replies should also be put in order, and then what? game is already stalling and now forums would too?

Thanks, but no thanks.

... Ed.

Askora
03-18-2018, 11:20 PM
My summary is we got a topic that stayed more or less on point. By all means make your gripes known, but relevant to the topic of the thread. If you really are that disappointed don't hesitate to uninstall or at the very least vote with your wallet. Remember your money is the carrot dangled before NF every day. If you don't feel they're earning it then don't give it to them.

Sick
03-19-2018, 05:02 PM
LOL why? so people would divide the same amount of words in several replies?

That would change almost nothing.

Just because I am so tired off reading the same over and over again. We all know the bugs, we all know the problems about the odds, but in the end everybody should just accept that even Iron Maiden is a multi million dollar enterprise nowadays. If you want to change anything about the game, writing endless posts here will not help, what will help is to stop spending real money.

Jofer16
03-20-2018, 01:15 AM
Just because I am so tired off reading the same over and over again. We all know the bugs, we all know the problems about the odds, but in the end everybody should just accept that even Iron Maiden is a multi million dollar enterprise nowadays. If you want to change anything about the game, writing endless posts here will not help, what will help is to stop spending real money.

You're missing the point, some of us don't like to see others keep drinking the kool aid. It's like a sober person telling a crack head not to smoke crack, and the crack head being like "well if you don't like it, then you don't need to smoke it!", while the outsider looking in sees a shaking shell of a man pissing on himself in the corner. We're trying to avoid the zombie invasion of non thinking addicted humans so these subpar devs don't profit off taking advantage of others instead of making a quality game. But I guess to each there own.

I guess there's no helping the Ashoka Tanos and Wu Tangs of this game, can't fix stupid. Best thing they can ever accomplish is beating my ghost's records, but even then, it's only breathing my exhaled air. I can allow them to feel good about beating a shadow since they can't beat me in the flesh.

So now my time here is done, Jofer16 has been burned at the stake, in the ashes Nitecrawler has risen like a Phoenix. Past life snakes have been purged.

I pass the torch of protecting the name of Maiden to Hold, he's been carrying the baton and running well, seems to be one of the few with a head on his shoulders filled with substance. All the others claiming to be fans of Maiden don't have an ounce of metal running through them veins.

My energy is better spent elsewhere at this point, transformers f2f at least posts their odds (whoever said no other games do that is an imbecile), and especially with Marvel's Strike Force dropping soon, a game LotB dreams to be. Nobody I care about is invested in this dev team anymore and I don't mind seeing the barely concious pirahanas devour themselves into oblivion.

Run well Hold and the like, and may the wind be at your back. **As I'm writing this Silentknight says keep up the good work!** lol. I got some crawling to do...

Howling winds keep screaming round
And the rain comes pouring down
Doors are locked and bolted now
As the thing crawls into town

Straight out of hell
One of a kind
Stalking his victim
Don't look behind you

Nightcrawler
Beware the beast in black
Nightcrawler
You know he's coming back
Night Crawler

Sanctuary is being sought
Whispered prayers a last resort
Homing in its' cry distorts
Terror struck they know they're caught

As night is falling
The end is drawing near
They'll hear
Their last rites echo on the wind

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FMFHao3w5Ak

Sick
03-20-2018, 01:47 PM
The picture you painted couldn't be more wrong, as you simply didn't get who's the addict here.

blade685
03-21-2018, 12:37 PM
with level 2 sacrifice we have less sand of time or pvp for a ridiculous amount of gold now....