PDA

View Full Version : How is angel talisman actually works?

fred10141988
03-19-2018, 09:49 AM
Its description is "cleanse and heals all allies for 5% of their max HP every turn".

But in pvp, when I equip angel talisman in one character.

It just cleanse that character, not cleanse all allies.

On the other hand, when my opponent equips angel talisman in one character.

It seems that actually cleanse and all allies?!

Am I wrong, or there is some bug?

hold
03-19-2018, 09:51 AM
Its description is "cleanse and heals all allies for 5% of their max HP every turn".

As far as I understand it: It does cleanse the char who is wearing them but is healing all characters of a team for 5% of their max HP.

fred10141988
03-19-2018, 10:47 AM
As far as I understand it: It does cleanse the char who is wearing them but is healing all characters of a team for 5% of their max HP.

I agree that, but I am just confused why when my opponent equips angel in only one char, but all his/her chars can be cleansed?

Stormseye
03-19-2018, 01:57 PM

Perhaps you are seeing it on GPD? If this is the case remember that his basic attack can cleanse the whole party. I run Angel talis on two of my allies in PVP so I always have a way to cleanse my party if needed. I have never seen it cleanse a whole group though. As of late I have seen more and more people running them. It is definitely part of the new meta on AoS/GPD/Allied Gen/Visions Eddie. Along with Health relics and Angel Talis...fights can be quite long and expect more draws since it seems impossible to kill that damn GPD with 34% health relic and Angel talis.... lol

Reeb99
03-19-2018, 02:13 PM
I run Angel on my Pharoah, and it definitely only cleanses him.

I also run the red Hellraiser, who does a decent job of cleansing as long as his passive isn't disabled. If you put immunity on him, he won't cleanse anybody lol, so that isn't an option.

Amarthir
03-19-2018, 02:53 PM
I have them on my GPD and Aces High Eddie, it's a broken combo on the dog since seal doesn't work, but at least it keeps your team healthy.

fred10141988
03-19-2018, 03:33 PM
Thanks guys, I wiil check next time when I face angel talisman.

Perhaps you are seeing it on GPD? If this is the case remember that his basic attack can cleanse the whole party. I run Angel talis on two of my allies in PVP so I always have a way to cleanse my party if needed. I have never seen it cleanse a whole group though. As of late I have seen more and more people running them. It is definitely part of the new meta on AoS/GPD/Allied Gen/Visions Eddie. Along with Health relics and Angel Talis...fights can be quite long and expect more draws since it seems impossible to kill that damn GPD with 34% health relic and Angel talis.... lol

Recently, pvp is really take more and more time...... kind of a little tired.

Sick
03-19-2018, 05:09 PM
There are simple ways to kill even the strongest enemies. Bring a character that does a lot of damage, put some teammates in that bring attack up and defense down with their passives or basic moves. Pair this with Ignite and Piercing and you are ready for a 100K attack.

Yup
03-19-2018, 05:39 PM
Heal block REALLy combats Angel talismans, especially when paired with a teammate capable of doing a lot of damage. Sometimes all you need is 1 round where the talismans can't heal.

Amarthir
03-19-2018, 05:39 PM
There are simple ways to kill even the strongest enemies. Bring a character that does a lot of damage, put some teammates in that bring attack up and defense down with their passives or basic moves. Pair this with Ignite and Piercing and you are ready for a 100K attack.

I've been using Aces High Eddie recently and he's been doing pretty well, he can one-shot alot of targets if they have a bunch of buffs and it's pretty easy to spam his fury almost every turn after the first time he uses it.

Yup
03-19-2018, 05:40 PM
Recently, pvp is really take more and more time...... kind of a little tired.

Due to relics and everyone having more health across the board. The better you do (and climb the ranks) the longer the matches take.

Sick
03-19-2018, 07:08 PM
I can’t confirm this. I’ve been playing top ten since the launch of relics. At the beginning the fights really took too long. Now I’ve changed my strategy and everything is back to normal.

Yup
03-19-2018, 09:32 PM
Yeah the defense boosts + relics can extend matches....

Just fought a match I figured I should win easily.... other team went first, no big deal. Not much damage... but the match took FOREVER . I was expecting to see the Draw screen any time... and ultimately I lost because of 1 lucky counterstrike from a blue buff that should have EASILY been removed several turns ago (even 7Son fury didn't remove that blue buff.. go figure). Go back in and fight the same team again.... they go first the second time as well. Still relatively same amount of damage to my team.... but.. I wipe out their team after 3 hits from my team, not even a full turn on my part... yeah.. relics + (unspoken) defense boosts make things slooooooow.