PDA

View Full Version : Soul Talisman + Monarch Eddie = BUG?

satani
03-21-2018, 12:54 PM
Well thanks to the sacrifice event, i got the monarch eddie on one of my accounts.
I haven't played him directly yet, because i use my 7th son eddie in PVP.
Since the Monarch is a AOE hitter, i thought he might be a useful PVE-Eddie (don't own a soldier, carriage rider or samurai eddie on that account) and i leveled and sharded him. As for talismans i equipped him with my now completed soul talisman set.
I had an eye on him while autoplay - either powerslave or skull quests or even the red dragon and the monarch seemed fine, BUT i sometimes noticed that sometimes the monarch did an attack and instantly went ghost. Well for most levels i didn't care as the enemy would die before his 3 ghost rounds expire and in the next wave, he was normal again, but now on the magus LOL, i just had one match lost as i noticed my eddie was again in ghost and his ghost expired before the ghost of the lord.

I don't know, but i don't think, that's supposed to happen.

Bradata
03-21-2018, 02:39 PM
Soul talismans are bugged, I noticed the same happening to Corrupt General and Clairvoyant as well, as soon as they do a power move or furry move the go Gost and the counter starts even if the have full health. I was thinking to report this but I see that you already started a thread regarding this.