PDA

View Full Version : How about a link between the BOS and the Sacrifice chamber?

Yup
03-23-2018, 07:20 PM
A lot of time is taken going from....

Book Of Souls...
the the main HUD....
to the Team...
to the Sacrifice chamber....
throw in a few characters... get a soul in return...
back to the Team screen
back to the main HUD
back into the BOS...
repeat..

That's a lot of navigation.

Why not have a link on the BOS screen to the Sacrifice Chamber?
.... and why not have a link in the Sacrifice Chamber to the BOS?

Sure would be more pleasant.

Not a huge issue, but it would be an improvement.

T-Man
03-23-2018, 07:39 PM
Yes that would be nice. When I’m sacrificing a bunch of common souls, I intentionally go over my toon capacity just to get that direct link back to my team. This should be easily doable.

Amarthir
03-23-2018, 07:41 PM
What about also a home button on the top right that automatically takes to the Cosmos?

Yup
03-23-2018, 08:26 PM
Yeah that might be nice as well. In general though you're only 1 or 2 taps away from the cosmos.

kkkreg5
03-23-2018, 08:31 PM
Selling talis from the Satellite 15 rewards screen would be nice. Having to navigate from that to the team screen, to the sell screen, to the talisman tab, to the subset... by that time I forgot what I received...

Yup
03-23-2018, 09:00 PM
Selling talis from the Satellite 15 rewards screen would be nice. Having to navigate from that to the team screen, to the sell screen, to the talisman tab, to the subset... by that time I forgot what I received...

Agreed.

And why can't I hold on a talisman (in the team screen) and the sell pop up appears? I waste so much time in the sell screen trying to figure out which of those talismans I don't want (Mystic, ward, bulwark, will, onslaught, etc) you can't tell them apart without holding for the info pop up. It'd be nice if the names were adjusted to have a identifier in them.. like "Ivory (A)", "Ivory (S)", and "Ivory (P)" But I do realize that some of the talisman names are so long, that spacing may be an issue. "Ascension(W)" or "Immortality(S)" may be too much for the space allotted.