PDA

View Full Version : Bill here!

BillLion
08-21-2016, 01:00 PM
Hi, I'm Bill. Been playing since the launch (not beta). I love Maiden, love the game and play daily. I use all troopers daily except when crashes don't permit that.

I woke up surprised to find 5 troopers dropped me overnight. Bummer.

So...
1. If I did something offensive I'm unaware of, let me know :)
2. I need a few more troopers -so hit me up if you're short

My lead is Pharaoh Eddie level 100 with 5 star talismans (not maxed yet, but in progress). He'll help you through some tough battles and his revive and AOE invincibility are pretty sweet.

BillLion-3560

PerthEddie
08-21-2016, 01:11 PM
Just sent you a request. That Pharaoh Eddie will be a big help to me!!

BillLion
08-21-2016, 01:16 PM
Just sent you a request. That Pharaoh Eddie will be a big help to me!!

Got you, brother!

And thanks for the other requests. I only have 1 left now!

Will be out for several hours and check back later. Thanks, all!

Kaijester
08-21-2016, 01:26 PM
Switch your Pharaoh dog to Eddie~*

slauki
08-21-2016, 01:33 PM
i send you a request, i would also like to ask you for the pharaoh eddie :-)

BillLion
08-21-2016, 03:56 PM
Switch your Pharaoh dog to Eddie~*

Oops! I just got the dog recently and did nothing with him yet except lock him. Clearly I accidentally hit the crown too when I tried to hit the lock. Oops! No wonder I lost 10% of my troopers overnight.

Anyway, I switched Pharaoh Eddie back to the leaders so he's all set. Thanks for letting me know!

And thanks for the requests, I'm full once again.

BillLion
08-21-2016, 04:00 PM
i send you a request, i would also like to ask you for the pharaoh eddie :-)

Accepted & corrected!

Jennie-5128
08-21-2016, 06:13 PM
* toe in the sand *

I did wonder but I kind of liked something breaking up the parade of Eddies...

BillLion
08-22-2016, 02:26 PM
* toe in the sand *

I did wonder but I kind of liked something breaking up the parade of Eddies...

If I was going to mix it up intentionally I'd have thrown in my Child of the Damned warrior, but not the pathetic pharaoh dog unleveled! :)

People must have thought I had too many Trooper beers.

Jennie-5128
08-22-2016, 02:29 PM
Eurgh. Trooper beer. Boring brown overmalted rubbish. Nice label, manky beer. Give me a nice Thornbridge Jaipur... [ / real ale geek ]

One of my other troopers has a red Child of the Damned. He's a BEAST. The Extra Turn On Kill thing is amazing :)
I have a blue child of the damned, but not levelled him up much yet.

Nekroliun
08-22-2016, 02:37 PM
I dunno about u but my child of the damned doesnt kill the target sometimes, but when my allies general kills him, i get an extra turn on the child?!? But i agree, his extra turn is a beast!

Jennie-5128
08-22-2016, 02:38 PM
I dunno about u but my child of the damned doesnt kill the target sometimes, but when my allies general kills him, i get an extra turn on the child?!? But i agree, his extra turn is a beast!
I only get to play with him once per day - he's Cthulhuum's I think (without opening up the game and looking can't be sure)

PerthEddie
08-22-2016, 02:39 PM
I have a few troopers who's champion is a CotD. They are nasty little buggers. Would love to pull one of them, Nomad or General from a soul. Mind you for someone who has just done stage 8 in time rift and only got 2* evo shards then I won't hold out much hope!! ;)

Kaijester
08-22-2016, 02:49 PM
.......trooper beer.

BillLion
08-22-2016, 03:04 PM
I have a few troopers who's champion is a CotD. They are nasty little buggers. Would love to pull one of them, Nomad or General from a soul. Mind you for someone who has just done stage 8 in time rift and only got 2* evo shards then I won't hold out much hope!! ;)

Hope you get one soon!

My COTD was super helpful in the stupid gunner dungeon where they kept reviving. He'd by my mop up guy killing whoever revived (sometimes all 5 w/ the extra turns) at the end of a round.

Nekroliun
08-22-2016, 03:06 PM
Gotta agree with that, against enemies that ress hes great, wipes everything. Better than an aoe that doesnt deal as much dmg and cant kill ressed enemies

BillLion
02-23-2017, 12:58 PM
Starting on 3/1 I will be taking a 40 day break from this game. I'll check back in on 4/16 and reassess my participation at that time.

I will be playing all troopers and fully active at the game and the forums until 3/1 but I recommend you replace now or at least by then or my playing gap will cost you 1,000 trooper badges. When I return we can partner back up if you've got the space. Much appreciation to all my faithful troopers -you guys/gals are awesome and I appreciate you!

If you're curious about WHY it really boils down this. Despite the RNG of this game we all have one extremely rare, valuable soul -our own. Unfortunately, my own addictive personality has allowed this game to occupy too much of my time, thoughts and passions. It's not healthy for me. Games are about fun, right? But it's not so fun when you're stressed out about working through all 50 troopers, waking up 100s of points behind on PVP, and when it begins to feel more like a job requiring many hours. So I'll actually be cutting all games (I play one other on the side) and social media to recalibrate during this time (the season of Lent). I look forward to enjoying more reading, exercise, undistracted time with my family, looking up at the sky instead of down at my screen, sleeping in, etc.

Godspeed & Up the irons!

-Bill

PerthEddie
02-23-2017, 02:11 PM
I think a lot of players feel the way you do and it makes perfect sense to take a break. I am lucky as I am currently able to ninja play at work and get Troopers done that way. If that changes and I have to play when I get home then I am stuck as I am not going to waste my whole evening.

I will keep you as a Trooper and will send you badges for when you come back. If I remove you I will miss using your CotD - love using that little menace every day!!

Take care, enjoy your break, recharge your batteries and hopefully see you back in April :)

Hypnos
02-23-2017, 02:40 PM
Enjoy the break Bill! Devoting more time to the important parts of life is a wise choice and something that all of us should recognise (myself included). I wish you all the best until your return!

gmac
02-23-2017, 05:12 PM
You too Bill??!?!

Oh my god!

Man, good luck!

Devs, please find a way for us to use our troopers faster! We are loosing stellar players here!!!

So sad.

Caretaker
02-23-2017, 05:19 PM
And have a happy Easter!

BillLion
02-23-2017, 05:24 PM
I think a lot of players feel the way you do and it makes perfect sense to take a break. I am lucky as I am currently able to ninja play at work and get Troopers done that way. If that changes and I have to play when I get home then I am stuck as I am not going to waste my whole evening.

I will keep you as a Trooper and will send you badges for when you come back. If I remove you I will miss using your CotD - love using that little menace every day!!

Take care, enjoy your break, recharge your batteries and hopefully see you back in April :)

Well that's certainly not expected, but much appreciated. Thanks for being a long-term great trooper!

Enjoy the break Bill! Devoting more time to the important parts of life is a wise choice and something that all of us should recognise (myself included). I wish you all the best until your return!

Thank you. Some of us (the man in the mirror) just take things to extremes :)

You too Bill??!?!

Oh my god!

Man, good luck!

Devs, please find a way for us to use our troopers faster! We are loosing stellar players here!!!

So sad.

Thanks. While the devs need to address that for sure, I don't blame this. I got too caught up in the game. My bad.

And have a happy Easter!

Thanks! And Happy Easter to you if you celebrate that.

RCarter
02-23-2017, 07:40 PM
Gonna miss your smiling avatar when I collect badges brother. Can't tell you how many times that pic has made me smile when I see it... Thanks for that.

Have a great break comrade!

slauki
02-23-2017, 08:00 PM
i feel you so badly man, go for it. really sad, that one of our best is leaving here, but you definetly have my respect for being that consequent.
wish you all the best and enjoy the LOTB free month, this could widen your consciousness, so that you can focuss on the real important things in life.

it's really too much to expect us to spend hours every day doing the same shit over and over again, only to fulfill all of our "obligations". i hope they will realize this asap. sooner or later everyone will be at this point where he has to decide between real life and grinding game of death the 5000th time. if you think about it, it's not a very tough decision.

IceManFerrar
02-23-2017, 08:08 PM
Best of luck, Bill. Thanks to you, my eyes were opened as well.
Hats of to you, mate...respect indeed!

BillLion
02-23-2017, 10:18 PM
Gonna miss your smiling avatar when I collect badges brother. Can't tell you how many times that pic has made me smile when I see it... Thanks for that.

Have a great break comrade!

Thanks for being an amazing trooper. Keep smiling!

i feel you so badly man, go for it. really sad, that one of our best is leaving here, but you definetly have my respect for being that consequent.
wish you all the best and enjoy the LOTB free month, this could widen your consciousness, so that you can focuss on the real important things in life.

it's really too much to expect us to spend hours every day doing the same shit over and over again, only to fulfill all of our "obligations". i hope they will realize this asap. sooner or later everyone will be at this point where he has to decide between real life and grinding game of death the 5000th time. if you think about it, it's not a very tough decision.

Will miss you brother Slauki! Hopefully I return a wiser man.

Best of luck, Bill. Thanks to you, my eyes were opened as well.
Hats of to you, mate...respect indeed!

And respect and best of luck back to you! Enjoy your time away from the screen! :cool:

Nicko
02-25-2017, 11:16 PM
"I look forward to enjoying more reading, exercise, undistracted time with my family, looking up at the sky instead of down at my screen, sleeping in, etc."

C'mon Bill...you know leveling up your Viking is more important than the above :p

Actually - it was that quote that really resonated with me. Of course really sad to see you leaving - but you'll definitely be more fulfilled reading and spending time with the family.

Hoping you make an appearance here and there and there will absolutely be a Trooper spot open for you when you return

Best of luck!

Nekroliun
02-25-2017, 11:30 PM
Damn, another one bites the dust... for now, i dont have you as a trooper bill, but i sure had a great time here with you and the gang, ur doing the right thing, trust me when i say that leaving the game would only benifit you, i did it and now im flourishing irl and ingame. 1 month seems like an eternity when you want it to finish...

BillLion
02-26-2017, 01:11 PM
"I look forward to enjoying more reading, exercise, undistracted time with my family, looking up at the sky instead of down at my screen, sleeping in, etc."

C'mon Bill...you know leveling up your Viking is more important than the above :p

Actually - it was that quote that really resonated with me. Of course really sad to see you leaving - but you'll definitely be more fulfilled reading and spending time with the family.

Hoping you make an appearance here and there and there will absolutely be a Trooper spot open for you when you return

Best of luck!

Ha! I have Viking leveled but no shards as my PVP guys are sucking those up (3 more to go there). Anyway, thanks and I'm gonna take up up on that slot!

Damn, another one bites the dust... for now, i dont have you as a trooper bill, but i sure had a great time here with you and the gang, ur doing the right thing, trust me when i say that leaving the game would only benifit you, i did it and now im flourishing irl and ingame. 1 month seems like an eternity when you want it to finish...

Thanks, Nekro! I think a reset in life is good in various spheres- this game included for me.

zdm-1083
02-27-2017, 10:32 PM
One of my PvP target leaving :o ;)

Have a nice break!
Hope at your comeback there will be great improvements :P

Witkacy
02-27-2017, 10:48 PM
Bill :)

Good luck, man... Enjoy your free time! Actually I was about to quit after Christmas, as I realized that I am LOOSING far too much of my time... Then it happened that I've lost half of my troopers, despite I dropped the line that I am going out for vacation... While not playing I SAW how plenty of time I've lost so far, and actually all those who kicked me out have done a BIG FAVOUR to me - thank you! That's why I am still playing - not having full trooper list, not going far too much into achievements/competitions - just play for fun, while having break off duties, between reading books, learning languages etc. And that's how it should be... Playing endlessly is not worth its time...

I hope that you'll be back eventually - while you regain your motivation again...

Cheers,

W

BillLion
02-28-2017, 12:35 PM
One of my PvP target leaving :o ;)

Have a nice break!
Hope at your comeback there will be great improvements :P

You got the rest of today to get me -come at me! And thanks.

Bill :)

Good luck, man... Enjoy your free time! Actually I was about to quit after Christmas, as I realized that I am LOOSING far too much of my time... Then it happened that I've lost half of my troopers, despite I dropped the line that I am going out for vacation... While not playing I SAW how plenty of time I've lost so far, and actually all those who kicked me out have done a BIG FAVOUR to me - thank you! That's why I am still playing - not having full trooper list, not going far too much into achievements/competitions - just play for fun, while having break off duties, between reading books, learning languages etc. And that's how it should be... Playing endlessly is not worth its time...

I hope that you'll be back eventually - while you regain your motivation again...

Cheers,

W

Thanks Witkacy -smart move you made. I do hope to return to new content and a more balanced level of play.

CanyptianFit
02-28-2017, 01:51 PM
Best wishes. We've been troopers for some time and I really enjoyed and valued your inputs to the game.

Rest up and hope to see you back!

Up the irons!

Is it just me or was it a curse to be on Santa's list?

Silentknight
02-28-2017, 05:03 PM
Best wishes. We've been troopers for some time and I really enjoyed and valued your inputs to the game.

Rest up and hope to see you back! Just my opinion tho.

Up the irons!

Imo,veterans, fed up! Just my opinion tho

Nekroliun
02-28-2017, 05:52 PM

Holy shit ur a genius, sooner or later tom will leave

Silentknight
02-28-2017, 06:27 PM
Holy shit ur a genius, sooner or later tom will leave

Nah,sacrifice is gunna fix everything...not!

mjmxiii
02-28-2017, 09:58 PM
Starting on 3/1 I will be taking a 40 day break from this game. I'll check back in on 4/16 and reassess my participation at that time.

I will be playing all troopers and fully active at the game and the forums until 3/1 but I recommend you replace now or at least by then or my playing gap will cost you 1,000 trooper badges. When I return we can partner back up if you've got the space. Much appreciation to all my faithful troopers -you guys/gals are awesome and I appreciate you!

If you're curious about WHY it really boils down this. Despite the RNG of this game we all have one extremely rare, valuable soul -our own. Unfortunately, my own addictive personality has allowed this game to occupy too much of my time, thoughts and passions. It's not healthy for me. Games are about fun, right? But it's not so fun when you're stressed out about working through all 50 troopers, waking up 100s of points behind on PVP, and when it begins to feel more like a job requiring many hours. So I'll actually be cutting all games (I play one other on the side) and social media to recalibrate during this time (the season of Lent). I look forward to enjoying more reading, exercise, undistracted time with my family, looking up at the sky instead of down at my screen, sleeping in, etc.

Godspeed & Up the irons!

-Bill

Hey Bill, thanks for posting this man, it hit a chord with me and really is making me think about the amount of time I spend on the game. If not for a medical issue I've been going through, I would have walked away from it quite some time ago to see if it really is vital to my happiness (its not). I am grateful for the time it has helped me kill and taking my mind off of my bs but more-so, makes me wish things could be normal again.

It definitely feeds on addictive personalities and is something that (when things get back to normal) I will definitely take a long break from as well. Those of you with families have so much more to love than this game and 50 troopers a day and climbing the PvP ranks... and even though we all work hard for what we have, we should feel as lucky for having the things that make us truly happy as we do when we pull that 5* char we always wanted (a feeling that continues to elude me CG! :p) and take the time to appreciate those relationships (with people lol) and the world around us.

So cheers, blessings, best wishes and regards... you're a good dude and you're doing the right thing!

BillLion
02-28-2017, 10:22 PM

Rest up and hope to see you back!

Up the irons!

Woah -freaky observation on Santa's list! Thanks for also being a great trooper and see you when I get back.

Hey Bill, thanks for posting this man, it hit a chord with me and really is making me think about the amount of time I spend on the game. If not for a medical issue I've been going through, I would have walked away from it quite some time ago to see if it really is vital to my happiness (its not). I am grateful for the time it has helped me kill and taking my mind off of my bs but more-so, makes me wish things could be normal again.

It definitely feeds on addictive personalities and is something that (when things get back to normal) I will definitely take a long break from as well. Those of you with families have so much more to love than this game and 50 troopers a day and climbing the PvP ranks... and even though we all work hard for what we have, we should feel as lucky for having the things that make us truly happy as we do when we pull that 5* char we always wanted (a feeling that continues to elude me CG! :p) and take the time to appreciate those relationships (with people lol) and the world around us.

So cheers, blessings, best wishes and regards... you're a good dude and you're doing the right thing!

Woah, thanks for sharing where you're at and the kind words. I do hope you get well and life returns to "normal" for you soon. Games like this can be a helpful distraction in certain seasons of life, no doubt. You have some great thoughts for us all to consider on what's important in this life. Prayers your way, dude!

HomemLivre
03-13-2017, 12:56 AM
Hey Bill, please take your time and rest until this game full of bugs get fixed...

Its a shame to see how much nice players are getting tired of the game becouse of so many problems to be fixed.

I will not remove you from my list and will give you 1000 TP when you return :)

Please just dont leave us after this 40 days, hehehe!

Best regards,

HomemLivre.

HomemLivre
04-06-2017, 03:44 PM
Hello mate, noticed you in the arena again!
Glad to see you back to the game!

Cheers!

Tritium
04-06-2017, 06:39 PM

Cheers!

I saw the elusive guy as well. :p

Welcome back, Bill!

BillLion
04-18-2017, 11:56 AM

Cheers!

I saw the elusive guy as well. :p

Welcome back, Bill!

Busted! I was supposed to come back two days ago but picked back up about two weeks ago. I tried staying under the radar but...anyway, thanks for the warm welcome.

Special thanks to the troopers who kept me on even though they knew I took over a month off -completely unexpected, but super cool of you!

That said I've got lots of open spots now. if any of my old troopers want to conquer together again -hit me up. And if some of you are looking for a new trooper -hit me up too.

PerthEddie
04-18-2017, 12:01 PM
Welcome back :)

zdm-1083
04-18-2017, 12:19 PM
Welcome back!

I think you already sent me a request that I rejected. ^^'
I need to check my trooper list because I got the impression that some of them did not bring any badges.
I will do it this week hoping that I could add you.

I will let you know.

\../

Peppoah
04-18-2017, 12:57 PM
Sent you a request. Hope you still have a spot free.

Sidney
04-18-2017, 02:29 PM
Sent you a request as well... Welcome back!!

BillLion
04-18-2017, 06:04 PM
Welcome back :)

Thank you!

Welcome back!

I think you already sent me a request that I rejected. ^^'
I need to check my trooper list because I got the impression that some of them did not bring any badges.
I will do it this week hoping that I could add you.

I will let you know.

\../

Don't sweat it -I learned how to handle rejection in high school ;)

Sent you a request. Hope you still have a spot free.

Sent you a request as well... Welcome back!!

Got you both!

Keep 'em coming!!

gmac
04-18-2017, 06:12 PM
Great news, welcome back!!!

druid138
04-18-2017, 06:25 PM
Welcome back! Sending you a request. I play all 50 everyday.

druid138-6195

CanyptianFit
04-18-2017, 06:33 PM
Request sent!

BillLion
04-18-2017, 07:37 PM
Welcome back! Sending you a request. I play all 50 everyday.

druid138-6195

Request sent!

Got you guys -thanks!

tex-0775
04-18-2017, 08:36 PM
Good to have you back, Bill. Looking forward to use your viking :cool:

tex

BillLion
04-18-2017, 09:09 PM
Good to have you back, Bill. Looking forward to use your viking :cool:

tex

Thanks for all the badges, Tex!

And thanks to everyone who sent requests. I filled 10 slots today and have 10 more to go...

BG840
04-18-2017, 09:25 PM
Hey Bill
I sent a request to ya

BillLion
04-18-2017, 09:30 PM
Hey Bill
I sent a request to ya

Received, accepted & badge sent back your way -thanks!

RCarter
04-19-2017, 02:05 AM
Good to see you officially back!

Tritium
04-19-2017, 02:50 AM
Hey Bill, welcome back! I might be able to make a slot for ya, I'll have to check.

DaveMurray
04-19-2017, 07:30 AM
Welcome back, i've sent you a request.

BillLion
04-19-2017, 12:24 PM
Hey Bill, welcome back! I might be able to make a slot for ya, I'll have to check.

Thank you, Tritium -I have more spots -let me know!

Welcome back, i've sent you a request.

Got you; thanks!

R1ck
04-19-2017, 12:37 PM
Hi Bill, sent you a request

BillLion
04-19-2017, 08:02 PM
Hi Bill, sent you a request

Got you, Rick!

I need just 2 more troopers...

Update: Just scored Shaman Eddie -putting him as my champ if you want to try him out...

zdm-1083
04-19-2017, 09:07 PM
Just send you a request. :)

CanyptianFit
04-20-2017, 02:11 AM
Okay, maybe crazy here, but it so good to see your crazy hair picture again as a trooper.

Didnt realize how cool it was until I saw it again.

Glad you are back!

BillLion
04-20-2017, 11:44 AM
Just send you a request. :)

Got you, ZDM!

Okay, maybe crazy here, but it so good to see your crazy hair picture again as a trooper.

Didnt realize how cool it was until I saw it again.

Glad you are back!

Ha, thanks brother! Funny in that pic I'm wearing a wig dressed as me in the 80s. Also funny that I didn't realize that pic showed up on my LOTB profile. :cool: Anyway, glad it's good for laughs!

BTW: Thank you everyone -I've now filled all 50 slots. However I have about 6 people that have been inactive 30-60 days. So if you use ANY Eddie as your champ I'll bump one of them if you send me a request. Gracias!

MoonShadow
04-20-2017, 11:49 AM
BTW: Thank you everyone -I've now filled all 50 slots. However I have about 6 people that have been inactive 30-60 days. So if you use ANY Eddie as your champ I'll bump one of them if you send me a request. Gracias!Just sent a request if you will have spots available. CR Eddie as a chimp. :)

blade685
04-20-2017, 11:49 AM
Hi billLion

I can drop one trooper if you ad me and do your 25 pts today :)

BillLion
04-20-2017, 12:06 PM
Hi billLion

I can drop one trooper if you ad me and do your 25 pts today :)

Deal -hit me up!

BillLion
04-20-2017, 12:07 PM
Just sent a request if you will have spots available. CR Eddie as a chimp. :)

On it -thanks!

blade685
04-20-2017, 12:23 PM
Deal -hit me up!

Your added just validate :)

BillLion
04-20-2017, 12:35 PM
Your added just validate :)

Added -thanks!

MoonShadow
04-20-2017, 12:50 PM
On it -thanks!Thank you too!

BillLion
04-28-2017, 10:40 PM

Sorry -I should have not returned. Especially sorry to those who just added me back :(

I have sacrificed every character except my beloved Pharaoh who was my first 5*.

It has been a lot of fun and I'll miss so many of you guys.

I wish you all the best in the game, but especially in life.

CanyptianFit
04-28-2017, 10:45 PM
Awwww shucks. Darn. I enjoyed your presence and inputs on the game. Best wishes.

Too bad you can transfer your pharaoh to me.

Cheers!

Tritium
04-28-2017, 10:47 PM
Aw, bye Bill. Your return was great while it lasted. I'll miss your well thought out posts here. Best of luck in life!

BillLion
04-28-2017, 10:48 PM
Awwww shucks. Darn. I enjoyed your presence and inputs on the game. Best wishes.

Too bad you can transfer your pharaoh to me.

Cheers!

Would if I could. Sorry to bolt so soon after you added me back, bro. Just had a reality check and needed to act on it. Had not planned this.

Edit: I tried to delete all my troopers but it only allowed me to do 5...

BillLion
04-28-2017, 11:27 PM
Aw, bye Bill. Your return was great while it lasted. I'll miss your well thought out posts here. Best of luck in life!

Thank you, Tritium. I've appreciated you on here as well. Best of luck to you!

druid138
04-28-2017, 11:31 PM
Best wishes! Thanks for the badges.

druid138-6195

Strigoi-8297
04-29-2017, 12:07 AM

Godspeed & Up the irons!

-Bill

I always enjoyed playing with you at arena and i used to have u as part of my troopers too. Thanks for the badges. I feel the same as you, my secret is having fun watching the top guys spending money and time, i just don't care good they are and how many stuff they get on the game, but i still feel the same as you rather.

I'll keep having fun just evolving some ridiculous characters.

RCarter
04-29-2017, 12:27 AM
Be good comrade!

BG840
04-29-2017, 02:16 AM
Dang man! Best of luck to you.

PerthEddie
04-29-2017, 04:31 AM
One of the best Troopers I have ever had. Sorry to see you are stopping playing but best of luck to you and thanks for the input/help/ badges. Take care

tex-0775
04-29-2017, 04:45 PM
I wish you all the best in the game, but especially in life.

It sucks that you quit but hey, it's been a fun ride, so the same to you and thanks for the badges ;)

Just out of curiosity, what did the huge sacrifice give you? (I'm tempted..)

tex

BillLion
04-29-2017, 07:32 PM
Best wishes! Thanks for the badges.

druid138-6195

I always enjoyed playing with you at arena and i used to have u as part of my troopers too. Thanks for the badges. I feel the same as you, my secret is having fun watching the top guys spending money and time, i just don't care good they are and how many stuff they get on the game, but i still feel the same as you rather.

I'll keep having fun just evolving some ridiculous characters.

Be good comrade!

Dang man! Best of luck to you.

One of the best Troopers I have ever had. Sorry to see you are stopping playing but best of luck to you and thanks for the input/help/ badges. Take care

It sucks that you quit but hey, it's been a fun ride, so the same to you and thanks for the badges ;)

Just out of curiosity, what did the huge sacrifice give you? (I'm tempted..)

tex

Thank you guys so much. Even harder than sacrificing almost every character is saying goodbye to so many awesome blood brothers. I've enjoy our partnership & camaraderie in the game and will so many of you hombres!

Tex, DON'T DO IT -unless you're done with the game. I needed to do it because I needed to untangle myself from the game and I needed to allow zero chance of return at a moment of weakness. :)

But to answer your question I got many level 6 sacrifices which yield several rounds of 3-5 G/A souls, 1 reward of 50 rare souls and another of 25 sacrificial souls. Gotta say the 3-5 G/A souls was a great disappointment for a level 6 sacrifice and devs should kick this up to 25, no question. Several vortex fills also yielded some more legendary souls, G/A souls and skill shards.

In all the souls I opened I only got ONE rare character I never had -purple harpy. I did receive multiple dups of good characters I already had: pharaoh, shaman, etc.

I'm quite grateful I didn't draw Cyborg because that would have been bittersweet. :)

tex-0775
04-29-2017, 11:42 PM
DON'T DO IT -unless you're done with the game

Thanks for the info. I'm not quite done yet so i'll keep your post in the back of my head. It would have been fantastic if a huge sacrifice could end up giving a new set of usefull chars, but apparently rng still sucks big time. Again, big loss when you and others (understadable) are quitting, but if i should chose to do the same, this is the way to do it, also hoping that cyborg doesn't show his face ;)

"Have a drink on me" (wrong band, i know)

tex \,,/