PDA

View Full Version : Iron Eddie (Assassin Type)

Sparton_LOTB
03-25-2018, 12:01 AM

FURY

Electric Guitar
Deals random damage to all enemies.
Heals all allies based on your ATK and MAGIC stat.
Inflicts up to 7 Random Negative Effects on all enemies.
Damage dealt increases the lower your CURRENT HP.
LV 2/3/4/5 DMG+ 10/15/20/25%

BASIC SKILLS

Bloodied Hopes
Deals random damage to a single target.
Blocks Beneficial Effects for 2 turns.
Inflicts up to 3 Bleeds for 2 turns.
50% Chance to Transform Negative Effects on self into beneficial effects.

Unbeliever
Deals random damage to a single target.
75% Chance to Remove Beneficial Effects, Blind, and Silence the target for 1 turn.
Cleanse and Heal a random ally and grant a Heal Shield to the ally for 2 turns.

Burning Fires
35% Chance to inflict a Time Bomb on enemies for 2 turns.
Stun and Inflict up to 5 Toxic Burns for 2 turns on enemies suffering from Crave status.

POWER SKILLS

Healing Music
Heals allies based on your ATK and MAGIC stat.
Reduce Duration of negative effects on all allies by 1 turn.

Chosen One
Grants Heal Amp to all allies for 3 turns.
50% Chance to grant Perfect Immunity to all allies for 2 turns.
Gain an Extra Turn.

Blackened Sun
60% Chance to Remove Beneficial Effects and inflict Crave and Blind status on all enemies for 3 turns.
Grant Regen HP, True Shield, and Damage Reduction Shield to all allies for 1 turn.

TALISMAN SLOTS

3 Open / 2 Assassin / 1 Sentinel

fred10141988
03-26-2018, 04:12 PM
Its "Burning Fires" seems pretty good, any toon can apply crave status easily?

Reeb99
03-26-2018, 04:53 PM
Its "Burning Fires" seems pretty good, any toon can apply crave status easily?

I think that's the debuff The Cannoneer does on basic attack.

fred10141988
03-27-2018, 01:14 PM
I think that's the debuff The Cannoneer does on basic attack.

Thank you, I also notice assassin demon spawn has good passive for crave status.

tbartz
03-28-2018, 11:59 PM
I got lucky enough to get him off the login bonus rare gunner soul, i love his design. He is easily one of my favorites already

Fudjo
03-29-2018, 02:49 AM
I got lucky enough to get him off the login bonus rare gunner soul, i love his design. He is easily one of my favorites already

I got mine from the purple legendary soul from the event rewards. Currently leveling him up and gave him Fate and Energy talismans.

blade685
03-29-2018, 09:53 AM
i will not have him like all event of that year i think again and must must ply with same toons all days...so boring
I can't do any test because i never loot good toons :(

ShaneBazTe
03-30-2018, 10:35 AM
This guy absolutely rules. I've got a set of Guard and Void talismans on him, using him in PVP with Clair, GCotD and Magus Lilith, as soon as he can get his fury off and get all the negative effects on the opposition, it's almost game over. His fury almost always gives Crave as well, so using his Burning Fires move next turns absolutely wrecks.

One of my favourite new Eddies in a while, for sure.

tbartz
04-02-2018, 09:19 AM
Does anyone know where this eddie is inspired from?

Patrice-1201
04-02-2018, 09:59 AM
Seventh Tour of a Seventh Tour artwork

tbartz
04-03-2018, 10:28 AM
thank you!

90mphyorker
04-28-2018, 06:46 AM
as soon as he can get his fury off and get all the negative effects on the opposition, it's almost game over. .

Vampire Hunter Ed’s fury was nerfed pretty much into oblivion, but yet they think a 4* Eddie deserves a fury this powerful?

Reeb99
04-28-2018, 12:45 PM
Vampire Hunter Ed’s fury was nerfed pretty much into oblivion, but yet they think a 4* Eddie deserves a fury this powerful?

I know, this is just insanity. That IE, GL, ACR, WL defense makes me want to beat somebody senseless.

Then add to that the cheese with Guard giving so much fury when taking reflected damage... WTF is going on here?

Stormseye
05-01-2018, 09:52 PM
Have you faced him when he can Fury every turn? I have faced at least 3 people who had a build and once he starts using his Fury he will do it every round. No clue how.

Reeb99
05-01-2018, 10:42 PM
It's probably those people who set up Guard talisman sets on every character, and equipped an Alliance General with Thief set. I had the same idea, but I don't have the the relics to make it work.

JJJ428
05-01-2018, 11:12 PM
I think one of the debuffs he does drains fury. I have seen him as only character left and still does fury every turn so it’s not guard and thief talismans.

Stormseye
05-03-2018, 01:23 PM
I think one of the debuffs he does drains fury. I have seen him as only character left and still does fury every turn so it’s not guard and thief talismans.

Yea something seems amiss. I faced him today again and he was Fury every turn even with only himself and gunner Lillith left up.

Blade
05-03-2018, 02:20 PM
Had the same today. It is indeed one of the debuffs he can appy, a round red symbol that I have not seen before! Will pay more attention the next time this one shows up!

JJJ428
05-03-2018, 02:56 PM
Basically immunity is becoming more and more important to have up thanks to iron Eddie and the beast.

Kurzgesagt
05-03-2018, 04:04 PM
Basically immunity is becoming more and more important to have up thanks to iron Eddie and the beast.

With immunity or not, as a mere 4* can give 36k of true AoE damage in a fury skill? NF, plz, this does not make sense!!!

Rane
05-03-2018, 08:33 PM
Can someone please tell me what is best talisman combination for Iron Eddie? I recently got him and i wanted advice. Thanks guys in advance :)

90mphyorker
05-16-2018, 01:30 PM
What are the 7 Negative Effects Iron Eddie’s fury can inflict on you?

Just been on the recieving end of his fury, had a bunch off red symbols and when I used Clansmans For Freedom it killed 2 off my characters. Happened previously so trying to figure out which debuff it was to try and avoid it. Unless it’s a problem with For Freedoms cleanse..

Askora
05-16-2018, 01:55 PM
What are the 7 Negative Effects Iron Eddie’s fury can inflict on you?

Just been on the recieving end of his fury, had a bunch off red symbols and when I used Clansmans For Freedom it killed 2 off my characters. Happened previously so trying to figure out which debuff it was to try and avoid it. Unless it’s a problem with For Freedoms cleanse..

It was probably multiple instances of crave that killed them. So, it's probably a bug caused by the sequence in which his skill works. Just a guess.

90mphyorker
05-18-2018, 12:09 AM
It was probably multiple instances of crave that killed them. So, it's probably a bug caused by the sequence in which his skill works. Just a guess.

It’ll have been crave. Now I’ve read it’s description it’ll have been that.

So the negative effects IE just dealt me were
Crave
Perfect Corruption
Exhaust
Passive Disable
Hp Drain
Physical Burn

Does he inflict up to 7 negative effects from a list of 7 or is it up to 7 from all the negative effects in the game? I see the icons from the one’s I was just dealt the most, so I hope it’s just up to 7 negative efffects from a list of 7.

As far as I’m concerned, the sooner his fury is nerfed to a reasonable fury, the better. It’s way too powerful atm.

GrimDusk
06-15-2018, 08:17 PM
So I have a set of shell talismans, a set of void talismans, and one other green talisman on this character. Does that work well for him?

TheAlbatross-1864
06-25-2018, 01:37 PM
Finally got him! But for those of you who run him, what talismans do you find work best. I was thinking either Shadow + Advantage or, Assassin + Guard. Thoughts?

Moonchild-6759
06-25-2018, 02:34 PM
Finally got him! But for those of you who run him, what talismans do you find work best. I was thinking either Shadow + Advantage or, Assassin + Guard. Thoughts?

I don’t want to show my setup as I use it for pvp. But I can assure you that guard can be very good if your team can make sure the opponent does not have immunity up. The special attack of Iron Eddie can then easily give you the win.

TheAlbatross-1864
06-27-2018, 11:25 AM
I think im going to try the guard and assassin talismans first so he has decent survivability and damage output and then buff with relics. Seems like his fury is too good to not make quick use of. Later down the road ill try assassin and advantage sets and pair him with the desert maurader for the perfect hit chance bonus of the talisman.

AcesHigh189
07-14-2018, 10:18 AM
Is there any good characters that work well with Iron Eddie as I recently got him and have been sharding him. I plan on using him in the arena but am not sure what characters would be good with him. I'm thinking of using him with Witchdoctor, Warrior Lilith and Goddess Sekhmet or The Beast when he becomes available again. All these characters I don't have but I plan to buy with Frontier Coins and I am currently saving up Ironite and souls. What do you guys think?

Fight4life
07-15-2018, 09:20 AM
As long as the opposing team isn’t too buffed with immunity, assasin demon spawn is a favourite of mine. It deals crave as a passive and IE’s basic ability to stun opponents inflicted with crave, can stun the whole team for two turns in a row. Works best on offence though.

FabioMcBaltz
12-14-2018, 07:36 PM
Yep. I go with Iron Eddie, Assassin demon spawn and prisoner in PVP when i wanna play russian roulette. LOL Well, if i start, enemy loses the battle. LOL
They're amazing single player team too.

aidinia
02-15-2019, 10:03 PM
What about talismans? which talismans you use?

HK-47
02-15-2019, 11:32 PM
I use Trap and Quake (My one is geared for Night City) but Shadow Talismans are probably just as good

HuckFinn150
02-15-2019, 11:45 PM
I'm going to try to run Prime, Warlord and Ruin. I just need to get more talismans. I only have one of each lol

aidinia
02-19-2019, 07:30 AM
I've been using it with Assassin, Ruin and a a cosmic that increases magic.