PDA

View Full Version : Up the Irons! (Arena Event) - Featuring Debut Iron Eddie!

Sparton_LOTB
03-25-2018, 12:02 AM
Rock out in the Arena for new souls that have an increased chance for a debut Eddie!

From now until March 31st, 5 PM PT, the Shred Soul has become available! The Shred Soul is a limited time event soul which guarantees a 3 to 5★ character of any class, with an increased chance of getting Iron Eddie!

Iron Eddie joins the cast as a new 4★ Assassin in Legacy of the Beast. Inspired by the art from the Seventh Tour of a Seventh Tour, he is a healer who has many skills which do increased damage the lower his Current HP. He can support his team with a variety of defensive effects, such as Heal Amp, Regen HP, True Shield, Damage Reduction Shield, and Perfect Immunity, plus the ability to Cleanse or Reduce Duration of Negative Effects. To top it off he can unleash his fury Electric Guitar, which heals all allies while inflicting up to 7 Random Negative Effects on all enemies!

As a supporting Assassin, Iron Eddie appreciates having a balance of offense and defense with his talisman choices, which makes the new Shadow Talismans a perfect set for him!

Shadow Talismans are purple talismans with a 4 set effect that is not available anywhere else! Equip a full set to start battle with Vanish for 1 turn, and also to gain Vanish, Critical Strike Chance, and All Damage Charge if they have Perfect Hit active at the start of their turn!

Both Shred Souls and the Shadow Talismans are available in the Store for purchase. In addition, both rewards are also available to be earned by completing in the Arena! You can earn the following rewards for getting a certain amount of wins in the Arena before the event is over:

Win 10 Arena battles: Shred Soul x1 + Iron Coins x150
Win 30 Arena battles: Shred Soul x1 + Skill Shard x1 + Shadow Talisman x1
Win 75 Arena battles: Shred Soul x2 + Assassin Legendary Soul x1 + Shadow Talisman x1
Win 150 Arena battles: Shred Soul x3 + Skill Shard x1 + Iron Coins x350 + Shadow Talisman x1
Win 300 Arena battles: Shred Soul x3 + Iron Coins x500 + Shadow Talisman x1 [FULL SET!]

In addition, there are stretch goal reward tiers for every 100 wins beyond 300 (to a max of 1000 wins), that gets you Shred Soul x5 + Skill Shard x1 + Shadow Talisman x1 for each stretch goal achieved!

You can check your progress at any time by going to the Event tab of the Challenges screen. These rewards will be immediately delivered to you via loot chest at the end of the battle when you meet the milestone requirement.

Finally, we have series of tie-in promotional store items in the shop. If you find yourself short the wins to get to a tier that will finish the Shadow Talisman set, you can buy a single copy of a desired talisman for Ironite, and if you’d like to get a full set of the talisman with some bonus Ironite, Gold and Sands of War, there is a one-time only offer as an IAP.

natasar
03-25-2018, 12:36 AM
Just set my weak event defense up - happy grinding!

slauki
03-25-2018, 12:46 AM
really like that the talismans are available for ironite too, for those who don't want to fight all 300 or more battles. nice move!
would have wished a double ironcoin rewards for won battles, too, but well we cannot have it all :)

T-Man
03-25-2018, 12:50 AM
Sparton, is Iron Eddie only available from a Shred Soul?

Btw looks like a cool event.

Yup
03-25-2018, 01:03 AM
Really liking Iron Eddie.. Holds up fantastic against all those Vision Eddie teams.

Sparton_LOTB
03-25-2018, 01:03 AM
Sparton, is Iron Eddie only available from a Shred Soul?

Iron Eddie is a new addition now available from any soul which could drop a 4★ Assassin (such as a Rare Gun/Assassin Soul).

T-Man
03-25-2018, 01:12 AM
Iron Eddie is a new addition now available from any soul which could drop a 4★ Assassin (such as a Rare Gun/Assassin Soul).

Excellent! Finally some use for the rare G/A souls I have. Thanks.

Amarthir
03-25-2018, 01:37 AM
Glad he's a 4* character. Seems plausible to actually get him during this event. He has an interesting moveset as well.

I set my 3* level 1 SoL Eddie up as usual. Have fun everyone!

Yup
03-25-2018, 02:29 AM
Vortex fill.. 2 Iron Eddies from Rare G/A souls

natasar
03-25-2018, 05:13 AM
really like that the talismans are available for ironite too, for those who don't want to fight all 300 or more battles. nice move!
would have wished a double ironcoin rewards for won battles, too, but well we cannot have it all :)

I think that - just as with some of the last events - you really can buy only ONE talisman from ironite and not a whole set. So one will have to still win at least 150 battles to get a set. But of course much more doable for a casual player than 300.

Mizrael
03-25-2018, 07:02 AM
Another special souls event?!

Guess they figured out that that’s what people spend the most $$$ on...

Edit: Had 45 G/A souls saved up+bought 10 Shred souls- Pulled a cybore,aces high and other things, but no Iron Eddie :/

hold
03-25-2018, 07:35 AM
Another special souls event?!

Guess they figured out that that’s what people spend the most $$$ on...

Edit: Had 45 G/A souls saved up+bought 10 Shred souls- Pulled a cybore,aces high and other things, but no Iron Eddie :/

A Shred soul gives you a 9,13% chance to pull a 4* char and if you get a 4* there is a 8% chance to get the new Eddie ... happy gambling!

slauki
03-25-2018, 09:21 AM
A Shred soul gives you a 9,13% chance to pull a 4* char and if you get a 4* there is a 8% chance to get the new Eddie ... happy gambling!

anyone else find this misleading? i mean the chances are 0,73% not 8% of 9.13%. but 0,73% sounds probably too embarassing, so we try to hide that with better sounding numbers like 8% if you get a 4*....lol, cheap trick, but it may work...

hold
03-25-2018, 10:05 AM
anyone else find this misleading? i mean the chances are 0,73% not 8% of 9.13%. but 0,73% sounds probably too embarassing, so we try to hide that with better sounding numbers like 8% if you get a 4*....lol, cheap trick, but it may work...

Exactly ... that's why I put "happy gambling" at the end of my answer ... pathetic attempt to hide how shit the odds are - really ...

Symbiote
03-25-2018, 01:39 PM
I don't think that you can get Iron Eddie from saved G/A Souls, because if you get a soul the char you will get from it, is already saved in this 'soul code'.

That means if you use a Soul in the Book of Soul the Character you will get is already clear before you use the Soul.

But that we can earn some extra iron coins from this event is cool. I had the hope too, that we get some extra coins from winning or defense holds but no...
But another Event in Bugs versus Bugs BvB 24/7 Arena..... would enjoy it more if there weren't all these god damn shit bugs.... :/

satani
03-25-2018, 05:35 PM
I don't think that you can get Iron Eddie from saved G/A Souls.../

Yes you can. Check the book of souls.
To the event; a new eddie. Better than nothing. i'm not setting a weak defense as the rewards seem a bit too low for me. (if it were frontier points, then yes, but iron coins? Nah. I'm going for the 75 fights and that's it.

Mizrael
03-25-2018, 05:58 PM
I don't think that you can get Iron Eddie from saved G/A Souls, because if you get a soul the char you will get from it, is already saved in this 'soul code'.

That means if you use a Soul in the Book of Soul the Character you will get is already clear before you use the Soul.

But that we can earn some extra iron coins from this event is cool. I had the hope too, that we get some extra coins from winning or defense holds but no...
But another Event in Bugs versus Bugs BvB 24/7 Arena..... would enjoy it more if there weren't all these god damn shit bugs.... :/

It has been discussed a milion times, that the character “roll” is performed once you put a soul into the book. so it should be possible...

I just think that my account has been marked with “won’t get any new characters” ever since xmass. this is not mentioned in any drop rate info, but i still believe that such a thing exists to awaken the collector addiction and make us spend money...

Amarthir
03-25-2018, 09:02 PM
After some thinking, these new talismans sound like they'd be ideal for Rainmaker Eddie. Since his basic gives him Perfect Immunity, if you have him a set of Advantage Talismans, he could gain alot of good buffs and be invisible with PI and he can do alot of damage.

Patrice-1201
03-25-2018, 10:18 PM
Yes you can. Check the book of souls.
To the event; a new eddie. Better than nothing. i'm not setting a weak defense as the rewards seem a bit too low for me. (if it were frontier points, then yes, but iron coins? Nah. I'm going for the 75 fights and that's it.

No you can’t. The toon is decided when the soul is awarded not fed to Eddie. The proof is simple turn off your data and cash the soul it still works...

Reeb99
03-25-2018, 10:54 PM
It's been said lots of times that the roll is performed the FIRST time a soul is cashed in. Now whether or not that is server side or client side, I don't remember them ever saying.

fred10141988
03-26-2018, 04:08 PM
No you can’t. The toon is decided when the soul is awarded not fed to Eddie. The proof is simple turn off your data and cash the soul it still works...

I agree with you.

Stormseye
03-26-2018, 06:56 PM

True. I have had several instances where game would crash after cashing in several souls and they are revealed. Game crashes, restart app, cash in souls again and receive the same characters as before. The souls are decided the minute they are awarded not when they are placed in the book.

Symbiote
03-26-2018, 07:03 PM
True. I have had several instances where game would crash after cashing in several souls and they are revealed. Game crashes, restart app, cash in souls again and receive the same characters as before. The souls are decided the minute they are awarded not when they are placed in the book.

Yes! This is what i meant. The same happend to me (lol i hear dance of death atm i write this and he sang 'what happend to me' while i was typing in the same. xD).
After this crash i tested it, and everytime the same Characters.

MrFreeze
03-26-2018, 07:33 PM

It was stated by the devs at the beginning that the character is determined when the soul hits the book. There was a reason it saved the same ones on a crash but I don’t remember the details. Were we lied to by LotB Matt? Possibly, but I doubt it. If sparton or kaz would care to respond, we could put this one to rest for good.

Symbiote
03-26-2018, 09:50 PM
It was stated by the devs at the beginning that the character is determined when the soul hits the book. There was a reason it saved the same ones on a crash but I don’t remember the details. Were we lied to by LotB Matt? Possibly, but I doubt it. If sparton or kaz would care to respond, we could put this one to rest for good.

Mmh this could be that it is directly saved whether a crash or not... hmm..
but it totally makes sense, because everybody would close the game and farm the characters. x'D
Or it could be frustrating if we lose a good long awaited character..

It is a bit confusing... but maybe the dupe data is faster than light and gets saved before a crash. Haha. :D

But if you had used an old Stack once, it crashed or you closed the Game (never used it again till this event with new Eddie), then it couldn't be a new character in there?

Sponholz
03-26-2018, 10:40 PM
So many errors at the end of matches, and disconnection on every part of the game that this event is far from fun...

DCs,
Errors,
Crashes,
Relics...

300 Wins!!!??? (Why still only wins? And still 300???!!! I honestly don't get the point in this with all the Time needed for a single Arena match this days).

I guess I will be forced by the game itself to pass this "event" up.

Tried on every device I could find, tried on several networks WiFi or Mobile data.

Not ranting, just saying, want to know if others are having the same great experience as mine...

... Ed.

Amarthir
03-26-2018, 10:43 PM
I've been pacing myself this time around and it doesn't feel as stressful now. 25 battles in the morning and 25 before bedtime. 50 wins a day can get me to 300 in 6 days. Course my opinion could likely change around the last day or so. Almost nobody I've fought would give me a break. However I do commend those who set up a joke team. They're the real MVP's.

Sponholz
03-26-2018, 10:49 PM
I would not mind that much of wins if the matches weren't taking a lot of time (Weak defenses are nowhere to be seen atm, mine is a weak "Fired up" D so feel free to fight with no fear.)

And the crashes / random dcs / end of matches errors are worse then the previous events at my end.

As I stated I have tried some different devices and networks to the same effect.

I'm sad now...

... Ed.

Amarthir
03-26-2018, 10:55 PM
I do agree, some fights take longer than they usually should and that's coming from someone who's usually in the 2100's, for the higher ups I'm sure it's awful.

Stormseye
03-26-2018, 11:17 PM
But if you had used an old Stack once, it crashed or you closed the Game (never used it again till this event with new Eddie), then it couldn't be a new character in there?

Wouldn't you be able to just sit on event souls then and hope for a character that you want if per say you weren't interested in the current event char? I don't think it works that way though. Pretty sure the soul is determined as soon as you get it not when it hits the book.

Yup
03-27-2018, 01:19 AM
I do agree, some fights take longer than they usually should and that's coming from someone who's usually in the 2100's, for the higher ups I'm sure it's awful.

There are 5 or 6 players at the top with so many HP relics it's absolutely terrible to fight them. Not because their teams can 't be beat, but because of the added HP it can take the better part of an hour. Just awful.

Symbiote
03-27-2018, 02:03 AM
Does anyone noticed that Green Lilith still heals after passive block? When i hit her with Sentinel Desert Guardian, she still heals... is it only the Guardian? Does his passive block not work?

Had another Bug with Prisoner on Golden Pharaoh Dog with sealed skill... the Dog still used his Power skill heals everyone and gives immunity......

Amarthir
03-27-2018, 02:10 AM
Does anyone noticed that Green Lilith still heals after passive block? When i hit her with Sentinel Desert Guardian, she still heals... is it only the Guardian? Does his passive block not work?

Had another Bug with Prisoner on Golden Pharaoh Dog with sealed skill... the Dog still used his Power skill heals everyone and gives immunity......

I've experienced the opposite. If you start with a prisoner and disable her passive, it NEVER works at all for the following battle, even if you kill the prisoner and cleanse her.

As for the Golden Pharaoh Dog thing, that's been around for a while.

Symbiote
03-27-2018, 02:14 AM
I've experienced the opposite. If you start with a prisoner and disable her passive, it NEVER works at all for the following battle, even if you kill the prisoner and cleanse her.

As for the Golden Pharaoh Dog thing, that's been around for a while.

Yeah tested it right now with prisoner.. saw the same, no healing after the first passive block... Yeah.. Bugs versus Bugs Arena Experience... xD
The lists grows bigger and bigger...

And good to know with Pharaoh Dog..

scott-5496
03-27-2018, 10:23 AM
Not sure on seal but it does not work for my Prisoner - it does work for others Beelzebub as I think it is him who seals me a lot when I fight him. Has nto worked on Prisoner for ages - defo does not work against GPD and I am sure others but I know that one as I try to use it and it never works and makes the game go another round or two at times.

FarmerEddie
03-27-2018, 11:26 AM
Hello Mr Freeze. Read many of tour posts over time, wanted to say hi. I remember that post from Matt_LOTB and since then I've hoarded souls until new character event, with some success. Obviously this strategy doesn't help in the case of the Christmas toons who are only available in specific souls. It's also of limited usefulness when a single 5 star toon is released because they are naturally hard to get.
However, you can get better results when a batch of new toons is released. For example, the Demon gang event was great. I scored all of the characters except for the gunner fatso and the purple trickster (which drops all the time now anyway.😲). Got a few of the blue trickster and green chopper from the hundreds of regular souls stacked prior to the event and nabbed the rest from saved up assorted rare souls. Also got Wvalkyrie, MMPriestess and WCR from their respective events this way.
Hope this can help clear things up

MrFreeze
03-27-2018, 11:43 AM
Hello Mr Freeze. Read many of tour posts over time, wanted to say hi. I remember that post from Matt_LOTB and since then I've hoarded souls until new character event, with some success. Obviously this strategy doesn't help in the case of the Christmas toons who are only available in specific souls. It's also of limited usefulness when a single 5 star toon is released because they are naturally hard to get.
However, you can get better results when a batch of new toons is released. For example, the Demon gang event was great. I scored all of the characters except for the gunner fatso and the purple trickster (which drops all the time now anyway.��). Got a few of the blue trickster and green chopper from the hundreds of regular souls stacked prior to the event and nabbed the rest from saved up assorted rare souls. Also got Wvalkyrie, MMPriestess and WCR from their respective events this way.

Hi. I’ve always liked your username. There should be a farmer eddie in the game.

I tried looking for Matt’s post but had no luck finding it. I’ve never been good at saving souls. I usually drop them as I get them. I’m wondering what would happen if someone still had some BNW souls or something. Would they still give the increased chance for those characters?

As far as this event goes... I’ve tried getting interested, but I’m also having the game freeze up all the time. Every time I try to play this mess, I have to restart at least 4-5 times just to get through my SoT or SoW. I usually give up and shut it off before I even use it all. My addiction to these mobile games seems to be breaking. I guess I should thank NF.

Edit: I got through 6 SQ and 1 pvp match before this popped up.

Even though it eventually counts as a win, if I don’t restart, it just gets worse. Oh well, time for work anyway.

hold
03-27-2018, 12:07 PM
However, you can get better results when a batch of new toons is released. For example, the Demon gang event was great. I scored all of the characters except for the gunner fatso and the purple trickster (which drops all the time now anyway.😲). Got a few of the blue trickster and green chopper from the hundreds of regular souls stacked prior to the event and nabbed the rest from saved up assorted rare souls. Also got Wvalkyrie, MMPriestess and WCR from their respective events this way.

I was always under the impression that the char gets attached to the soul when the soul hits the toilet flush.

The very interesting part is:

The process does not seem to communicate with the server for that matter. I went into the Book of rare rewards and switched my internet connection off. I still could drop a soul and got a char. Once I wanted to leave the Book of low percentage I got an error an the game restarted (couldn't save the result). As soon as the game was restarted - of course the same char dropped (as we all know because the soul has hit the Book of curses and a char is attached to it).

So if the char that is attached to the soul is saved on my device before talking to the server it can mean 2 things:

1. Being offline: A complete backup and restore of the game would most probably drop a different character - as long as you find where the information is stored that includes the soul. OR you diconnect from the Internet drop a soul -> game crashes -> and you try on a different device OR you manage to erase the game completely from your device and reinstall (a lot of effort and probably only worth to proove a point or with high class souls)
2. If the char is attached to the soul once the soul is awarded - 1. wouldn't work and you would always get the same char.

Frankly I can't be arsed to try the theory as I don't have time ... but I would be very interested in the results ... :)

MrFreeze
03-27-2018, 02:27 PM
I was always under the impression that the char gets attached to the soul when the soul hits the toilet flush.

The very interesting part is:

The process does not seem to communicate with the server for that matter. I went into the Book of rare rewards and switched my internet connection off. I still could drop a soul and got a char. Once I wanted to leave the Book of low percentage I got an error an the game restarted (couldn't save the result). As soon as the game was restarted - of course the same char dropped (as we all know because the soul has hit the Book of curses and a char is attached to it).

So if the char that is attached to the soul is saved on my device before talking to the server it can mean 2 things:

1. Being offline: A complete backup and restore of the game would most probably drop a different character - as long as you find where the information is stored that includes the soul. OR you diconnect from the Internet drop a soul -> game crashes -> and you try on a different device OR you manage to erase the game completely from your device and reinstall (a lot of effort and probably only worth to proove a point or with high class souls)
2. If the char is attached to the soul once the soul is awarded - 1. wouldn't work and you would always get the same char.

Frankly I can't be arsed to try the theory as I don't have time ... but I would be very interested in the results ... :)

Interesting. I’m guessing you did this on an emulator? It’s possible Matt didn’t really know and he guessed. He was only around for a couple months. It’s also weird that I can’t find his post. He didn’t have that many

hold
03-27-2018, 09:25 PM
Interesting. I’m guessing you did this on an emulator? It’s possible Matt didn’t really know and he guessed. He was only around for a couple months. It’s also weird that I can’t find his post. He didn’t have that many

No, on my phone but switched off 3g and WiFi ...

Mizrael
03-28-2018, 07:43 PM
I’m glad that the veterans of this game and these forums remember it the same way i do.

But the truth is that the devs have no idea how 80% of the code works (i love it when Sparton sais:”To be honest,i don’t know. i’ll check when i’m back at the office...”-very “professional”...but honest!!!)

And forum moderators like Matt and Kaijester had even less of a clue about the game PLUS they were not allowed to answer on most of such “secrets of the game mechanics”...

Who cares?! i knew i won’t get the new eddie. new souls or old....my account is now on the “low” wave of luck. another thing the devs will never admit or they believe themselves that such a thing doesn’t exist...

blade685
03-29-2018, 09:43 AM
i'm in the very very very low wave of luck in 2018 :)

MrFreeze
03-29-2018, 11:51 AM
i'm in the very very very low wave of luck in 2018 :)

Me too. I think it’s worse for those of us who already have a large roster. Getting something new gets harder and harder. I’ve dropped a bunch of souls over the last week. Including 20 rare G/A from a vortex fill. Nothing new and only 4* from multiple legendary, including the assassin one from the event. It sucks. Makes souls seem worthless.

blade685
03-29-2018, 12:50 PM
Me too. I think it’s worse for those of us who already have a large roster. Getting something new gets harder and harder. I’ve dropped a bunch of souls over the last week. Including 20 rare G/A from a vortex fill. Nothing new and only 4* from multiple legendary, including the assassin one from the event. It sucks. Makes souls seem worthless.

that is why i'm afraid to use ironit now for soul events :(
I'm bored to play always same toons, there is so many shit toons for pvp:(

Ironstyle
03-29-2018, 02:45 PM
that is why i'm afraid to use ironit now for soul events :(
I'm bored to play always same toons, there is so many shit toons for pvp:(

This is exactly why NF needs to release new content. REAL new content. Events were a good addition, but are getting somewhat stale. Relics are a good sign of new content on the way, but doesn't count as new content. Silent Planet, The Gauntlet and Night City are the only things that will count. Oh, and whatever mode Sparton mentioned before. Insane mode, or something. That will help. Hopefully they will come with a plethora of new toons as well. After they release these modes, I really hope they don't take another 2 years to release the next new content.

I've not spent ironite on event souls in a long time, at least not for new toons. I recently bought 10 only to get enough 4* toons to get a vortex fill to try to nab a ton of skill shards. I only got 3, so that was a waste, haha.

Kmadd69
03-29-2018, 04:19 PM
lol plus now that they show the drop rates it will be harder to get arena wins because everyone will want to have full teams. I don't blame them

Bradata
03-29-2018, 05:08 PM
I think that devs are cooking something new, two more days till March's end and no April teaser, maybe with the new tuning update they will release some new content I hope.

Ironstyle
03-29-2018, 05:29 PM
I think that devs are cooking something new, two more days till March's end and no April teaser, maybe with the new tuning update they will release some new content I hope.

Yeah, I know it's coming, so I'm not too worried. Just excited, haha. They've been teasing new stuff so far. The Killers Bird, the relics are designed to level our characters more so we can survive new content, etc. It's coming, just wish we had an idea of when.

Fudjo
03-29-2018, 06:22 PM

Given that the current event involves racking up lots of souls and iron coins, I'm guessing we'll see another sacrifice event plus something new to spend all our iron coins on.

DrEddie
03-29-2018, 08:23 PM
Will the ability to purchase the Shadow talisman last past the reset when the event ends? I just made it to the 150 wins tier so I have 3 but was foolishly lured into blowing all my ironite on event souls, which of course only gave me 3 star dupes. It would help to at least get the ironite from where I finish in the arena to try and complete the set. Otherwise I just have another useless unfinished set like the power talismans last time they did this.

Sponholz
03-31-2018, 12:44 PM
Wow... this was a strange, tiresome, kingdom of boredom Arena event...

I haven't EVER had so many draws in Arena like this past days, I managed to get to 150 Wins, and bought the Talisman at the store (only way to finish the set without thinking about smashing the phone first), but man... This 150 wins felt more like 500 or so wins...

This was by far the most boring event to date, I haven't even lost a match in a normal way, there is some teams where you either just wait for the draw window to pop-up, or you just quit, ALL my losses were me quitting out of boresome games.

This has made me think, I have wasted a LOT of time on something that was just dull... and if April doesn't brings some changes to be type of events we get, I will join the uninstall club. (Don't worry my Troopers I will let you all know so you will all be able to remove me, but not yet.)

... Ed.

Symbiote
03-31-2018, 01:47 PM
Yeah another PvP Event which is so damn time consuming... i'm on the way to the 300 wins... but everytime it is the same i have to say. I hate these Arena events. xD
I play this game alot but these events you need to play 24/7 to get good rewards because you can't autoplay PvP and if you have a Real Life it is very hard. :D
Yeah... and don't forget all of the damn Bugs which are a real pain in Arena... ^^'

I think it would be really cool if you change the way Arena give rewards.
I would find it very cool if Arena defense wins would count as wins too for these kind of events and regurarely give you iron coins for every defense win, maybe a bit less then Attack wins but definitive some extra coins.
This could be more motivating to build defenses.

We will see. But i'm proud this time that i will manage the 300 wins soon. :D

JJJ428
03-31-2018, 03:19 PM
The event souls continue to be not worth it. 1000 battles 47 souls and only got 3 4* toons and of course not the Eddie. Guess I just got to battle today to be part of the 10k club.

Bradata
03-31-2018, 05:14 PM
The event souls continue to be not worth it. 1000 battles 47 souls and only got 3 4* toons and of course not the Eddie. Guess I just got to battle today to be part of the 10k club.
Common, man! I was hoping that you'll be joining the 10k club this week. This will be a record score for one week. Sorry for you not getting the new Eddie, Kamuz had the same luck, 47 souls and nothing. I was lucky to get mine from the 3 souls from one of the first rewards in PVP. Looks OK, he might be a disaster maker with the right team just he is not hitting too much but the negative effects are a wow!

JJJ428
03-31-2018, 05:34 PM
I underestimated him one match I think I had 15 debuffs on all my guys could be quite powerful with the right setup.

Just frustrating sometimes I literally have every character but the two latest Eddies and they are the most fun, holding out for a double chance event then going to go all in with all my hoarded souls.

T-Man
03-31-2018, 05:43 PM
You guys over 10k are serious troopers. Lol.
I’m getting constant server errors throughout the game. Anyone else?

Was trying to hit 700, but with the errors I am thinking of giving it up. So, I decided to throw my remaining 7 shred souls in the pit, and what do you know Iron Eddie dropped! Crazy I was just showing my son the odds are like .08% chance to get him. Threw the souls in and we watched him drop.

I gotta say, I had some nice drops from shred souls. Though dupes, I had a few 4s and a Samurai. Oddly enough I just brought back in Sami off the bench this week.

Bradata
03-31-2018, 06:05 PM
You guys over 10k are serious troopers. Lol.
I’m getting constant server errors throughout the game. Anyone else?

Was trying to hit 700, but with the errors I am thinking of giving it up. So, I decided to throw my remaining 7 shred souls in the pit, and what do you know Iron Eddie dropped! Crazy I was just showing my son the odds are like .08% chance to get him. Threw the souls in and we watched him drop.

I gotta say, I had some nice drops from shred souls. Though dupes, I had a few 4s and a Samurai. Oddly enough I just brought back in Sami off the bench this week.
APMA3 is killing me today, almost after every fight I get it but after I click OK it gives me the victory. One time though it refused to go away and I had to restart the game but oddly enough the game counted the fight as a victory. This is the only bug I had all week.
Congrats on the Eddie!
I don't know how serious I am but relics are a BIG advantage, I don't even have 900 fights this week but I managed to beat my winning strike of a 100 wins in a row, it was insane! And my defense is at 35% as of now, whole week I had it at over 50% the highest I ever had :D

T-Man
03-31-2018, 06:27 PM
APMA3 is killing me today, almost after every fight I get it but after I click OK it gives me the victory. One time though it refused to go away and I had to restart the game but oddly enough the game counted the fight as a victory. This is the only bug I had all week.
Congrats on the Eddie!
I don't know how serious I am but relics are a BIG advantage, I don't even have 900 fights this week but I managed to beat my winning strike of a 100 wins in a row, it was insane! And my defense is at 35% as of now, whole week I had it at over 50% the highest I ever had :D

Thanks. Congrats on the win streak. To get over 10k on 900 fights is really good. The relics are a big advantage I agree. I finished with a 34% D last week. My best.
I played a weak D until last night. Even if I played a normal D, I couldn’t keep up with you guys in the 10 k club. Lol

slauki
03-31-2018, 09:08 PM
Wow... this was a strange, tiresome, kingdom of boredom Arena event...

I haven't EVER had so many draws in Arena like this past days, I managed to get to 150 Wins, and bought the Talisman at the store (only way to finish the set without thinking about smashing the phone first), but man... This 150 wins felt more like 500 or so wins...

This was by far the most boring event to date, I haven't even lost a match in a normal way, there is some teams where you either just wait for the draw window to pop-up, or you just quit, ALL my losses were me quitting out of boresome games.

This has made me think, I have wasted a LOT of time on something that was just dull... and if April doesn't brings some changes to be type of events we get, I will join the uninstall club. (Don't worry my Troopers I will let you all know so you will all be able to remove me, but not yet.)

... Ed.

i used to like these kinds of events, but man this was the worst pvp event in the worst meta we ever had. sorry for the negativity, but almost every single fight was a pain in the ass. did my 300 fights and man, that was like real work, not like a game...really unhappy with the current state of the arena. visions and gpd = boring to death fights...

and yeah i had also ampa every 2nd fight and a ton of sacr8 while burning stacks of souls...

Symbiote
03-31-2018, 09:15 PM
Yeeeaaah i did it... the 300.... damn that was hard... it feels like work...
But i'm happy that i managed it..

Let's see what the last 5 shred souls will bring. x'D

But for the Teams, that are hard to fight or time consuming af are for me a thing to build cool Attack Teams and think abput it. how can i do this faster. This Point is what i personally like. ^^
But Arena needs some changes and the Arena Events!

But i'm happy now that this Event ends. :D

Edit: Damn, i didn't get the new Eddie but i got Aces High Eddie... Yeah waited so long for him. Now i'm really happy with the 300 Wins. :D

Deano82
03-31-2018, 09:32 PM
Managed to get the 300 wins needed for the talisman set but it was a long hard slog to get there with many draws and long boring battles, lets hope these tals are worth it

Amarthir
03-31-2018, 10:08 PM
I just did the 150 and bought the last talisman. I don't care about Iron Eddie, he's a 4* so he will be acquired through a normal means.

Guys, Legacy is alot like trying your favorite food for the first time. It tastes great and you love having it. But after eating it over and over and over every single day, eventually you just get sick of the taste because you want something new. I still have faith that new content is just around the corner but I just don't have time to be as active and excited as I used to be.

Hopefully this month things will get better.