PDA

View Full Version : How about this?

Blackislovas
03-25-2018, 06:43 PM
How about, start fixing bugs and working towards what the player wants instead of releasing new - not gonna get unless you pay' toons? Really original, I'm sure nobody has ever suggested such a genius idea.

I use iOS, the bugs have not been fixed not even the tiniest bit (restart every 1-2 fights, infinite load on random menu etc.) even though there are others complaining as well. The game simply became unbearable to play.

I love the band, I fell in love with the game, yet I grew to hate it. So I jeopardized my hard work and decided to not waste time or money on this ****, sacrificed every toon, and THEN they started to drop the things I needed. Had a laugh, sacrificed everything again, new eddy is nice. Best of luck to all of you lads, and curse you NF. Bye byes.

~Random player

hold
03-25-2018, 09:26 PM
How about, start fixing bugs and working towards what the player wants instead of releasing new - not gonna get unless you pay' toons? Really original, I'm sure nobody has ever suggested such a genius idea.

I use iOS, the bugs have not been fixed not even the tiniest bit (restart every 1-2 fights, infinite load on random menu etc.) even though there are others complaining as well. The game simply became unbearable to play.

I love the band, I fell in love with the game, yet I grew to hate it. So I jeopardized my hard work and decided to not waste time or money on this ****, sacrificed every toon, and THEN they started to drop the things I needed. Had a laugh, sacrificed everything again, new eddy is nice. Best of luck to all of you lads, and curse you NF. Bye byes.

~Random player

I see ... you achieved the rarest Eddie that is available in the game!!! -> Peace of Mind Eddie ... Congratulations - you won! :cool: