PDA

View Full Version : Armor/ Magic Penetration

Leandrium
03-26-2018, 01:08 AM
Hi, i just have the idea of a new use of this buff. What about if the penetration can hit enemies with invencibility. I mean, you hit an enemy with invencibility and nothings happens, but i you have some tipe of penetration, you deal some damage, like if the enemy doesnt have invencibility and you dont have penetration.

Sorry for the gramatic, english isnt my native languaje.
Thankssss

Yup
03-26-2018, 01:51 AM
The Invincibility buff has no relation to the Armor Penetration buff.

The Armor Penetration buff merely ignores the DEF stat of the character you are attacking. Making your attacks hit harder in most instances. It does not ignore buffs. Attacking a character with teh Invincibility buff present will never actually hit the character unless the buff is first removed.

Amarthir
03-26-2018, 04:12 AM
However, Aces High Eddie's skill Do or Die has an effect that is relatively similar to what you described. Since it's a move that will certainly remove one beneficial effect, it actually will deal damage to someone with invincibility or vanish as long as that effect is being removed.

Also, here's something I found today, for starter's, it doesn't always cause Permadeth when it should. Secondly, if it one-shots an enemy with Immortality, (perfect or otherwise) they will revive. I would imagine that the Permadeth effect should be the first thing to happen before the damage is registered.