PDA

View Full Version : Arena: Invaders and Invaders and Invaders!!!

Zerynx
03-27-2018, 03:54 AM
I've had this happen a few times but never like this; I got absolutely pummeled between about 3am and 3pm CDT in the arena. It seems like after the Saturday night weekly reset there is something wrong with how active opponents are picked.

I logged in Sunday afternoon and saw this:

Went into the arena, I mean, I had to see my win rate. Wasn't bad - LOL:

Too bad I can't get credit for those wins towards the event.

Anyway, attacked that much with out playing in the arena that day? I thought you were put up for battle based on if you were playing. What gives?

MoonShadow
03-27-2018, 05:43 AM
It's because you've played a lot before reset and the system seems to compensate that, thus balancing the atk/def ratio. It happens every time to me, at least.

Zerynx
03-27-2018, 08:29 AM
Hey MoonShadow. You know, I'd think that's right but I maybe played 10 SOW on Saturday before the reset. I played about 80 battles all last week. Just seemed a little off to me.

Interestingly, I haven't been attacked in over 14 hours now. I've played about 10 battles today, and I have a weak defense up for the event. Just weird.

slauki
03-27-2018, 08:44 AM
Hey MoonShadow. You know, I'd think that's right but I maybe played 10 SOW on Saturday before the reset. I played about 80 battles all last week. Just seemed a little off to me.

Interestingly, I haven't been attacked in over 14 hours now. I've played about 10 battles today, and I have a weak defense up for the event. Just weird.

this makes sense, you will get attacked, once you have reached enough attacks so that the ratio will kick in...

MoonShadow
03-27-2018, 01:10 PM
Exactly what Slauki said. But only the system knows when, as I noticed that there are some random times when it happens.

Zerynx
03-27-2018, 06:38 PM
Hey guys thanks for the insight. I do understand why I'm not being attacked NOW. Still not sure how I got 80 in the hole to start the week, which was more my question really.

slauki
03-27-2018, 07:04 PM
when looking at your def tab i see you had 79 defenses, so you did about 100 fights last week.
my best bet would be that the system thought after reset: "damn this guy had 100 fights and 0 defenses, we have to correct that asap"
so you got attacked like mad. but that's just a guess...

Chaosego888
03-27-2018, 07:24 PM
Some weeks I don't fight in the arena until the middle of the week so I've seen this happen several times, usually the attacks stop after somewhere between 30 and 50 though, never saw it get up to 80+. If you fight 1 battle after reset this doesn't happen. On the bright side, the only attacks you will see are revenges until you reach 81 attacks now

Zerynx
03-27-2018, 09:51 PM
If you fight 1 battle after reset this doesn't happen.

VERY good to know. Thanks for the responses guys.

Reeb99
03-27-2018, 11:19 PM
Ouch. I'm running a level 1 Mummy Eddie and have spent at least 20 SOW each day, and I still haven't been hit that many times. I think I logged in to 36 attacks once.

Zerynx
03-28-2018, 05:09 AM
Ouch. I'm running a level 1 Mummy Eddie and have spent at least 20 SOW each day, and I still haven't been hit that many times. I think I logged in to 36 attacks once.

I ran into your Mummy today. Thanks much. Please feel free to revenge at will. Helps us both out with easy battles.