PDA

View Full Version : Talisman type converter

MoonShadow
03-28-2018, 06:42 AM
We all know how hard it is to gather a complete set of some special talismans from the BNW gardens. Lots and lost of hours to grind. And the biggest disappointment comes when, after finally completing a set, you realize that some / many of the talismans are of a Skilled / Sorcery / Onslaught type and you’ll probably never use them.

For example, I have right now a complete set of Zones but, two of them are Will and the other two are Onslaught, so I dn’t think I’ll ever use them on a character, it would be like using a kitty kat with a water gun against a tank.

I think if we’d have a talisman converter thingy, these problems will be easily solved, and I am thinking about a monthly possibility for a total amount of 6 talismans / month for a sum of ironite, like this way:

1st talisman = 5 ironite
2nd talisman = 10 ironite
3rd talisman = 15 ironite
4th talisman = 20 ironite
5th talisman = 25 ironite
6th talisman = 30 ironite

You put the talisman in a „converter” and transform it in the type that you’ll want.

It sounds simple and everyone gets something, we – the talisman types we want/need and NF – ironite.

slauki
03-28-2018, 08:04 AM
actually this is a genius idea, so many stupid onslaughts i will never use because of that...they buffed the minor loved subtypes a while ago, but still not enough to make em usefull...especially the onslaughts as said. you sacrifice too much hp to use them imo. so i fully support this :)

MoonShadow
03-28-2018, 12:25 PM
Thanks for the support, Slauki, I do hope that the devs will have this or something similar in their minds, and do something accordingly.

slauki
03-28-2018, 12:28 PM
i bet something similar is coming soon :p

MoonShadow
03-28-2018, 12:31 PM
It would be good, then. I'd really like to see those Zones in action.. and not in a match against me! :)

Yup
03-28-2018, 04:27 PM
actually this is a genius idea, so many stupid onslaughts i will never use because of that...they buffed the minor loved subtypes a while ago, but still not enough to make em usefull...especially the onslaughts as said. you sacrifice too much hp to use them imo. so i fully support this :)

Here's what I don't get.. if the Onslaughts/Mystics are meant to boost defense/resistance then why don't they offer more HP than the Will/Bulwark/Overwhelm/Ward? Kinda think Onslaught/Mystic should be around 4500k HP full power, and the others the 1500k. It's sort of backwards. If you want to boost your HP, you need to boost your attack not defense?

I'd be all in for a way to convert the Onslaught/Mystic to attack-based talismans given the above.

T-Man
03-28-2018, 04:30 PM
Love the idea. Hope the devs consider it.

Mariner-1212
03-28-2018, 04:57 PM
This is brilliant - definitely a win/win all around and makes a ton of sense from a player standpoint.

slauki
03-28-2018, 06:58 PM
Here's what I don't get.. if the Onslaughts/Mystics are meant to boost defense/resistance then why don't they offer more HP than the Will/Bulwark/Overwhelm/Ward? Kinda think Onslaught/Mystic should be around 4500k HP full power, and the others the 1500k. It's sort of backwards. If you want to boost your HP, you need to boost your attack not defense?

I'd be all in for a way to convert the Onslaught/Mystic to attack-based talismans given the above.

yeah agree, seems like a logical flaw.
the only subtype i'm okay with are the mystic ones, since they give the same health like others and only boost your def/mr which is okay for low damage chars like GPD. a perfect choice for him. but especially the onslaughts are just garbage...

Yup
03-28-2018, 07:07 PM
yeah agree, seems like a logical flaw.
the only subtype i'm okay with are the mystic ones, since they give the same health like others and only boost your def/mr which is okay for low damage chars like GPD. a perfect choice for him. but especially the onslaughts are just garbage...

Yeah I think I may have been thinking of the Arcane.. not Mystic. Or maybe Sorcery... whichever Magus is the defense talisman.

I also think there needs to be an Assassin talisman type which boosts HP more than 1500

Peppoah
03-28-2018, 07:39 PM
Best idea ever. Absolutely brilliant. Best would be, if there’d no limit for changing. What I mean is, that you can change them from bulwark to will now and back if you made a mistake or decide otherwise.

MoonShadow
03-29-2018, 07:02 AM
Thanks, guys, for your support and toughts, let's hope that they have read this thread. :)

blade685
03-29-2018, 09:58 AM
it is another good idea
we are here to say what to do to dev ....