PDA

View Full Version : Server lag and crashes

MrFreeze
03-28-2018, 12:04 PM
Is anyone else having lots of problems with server connections lately? I can’t be the only one right? This has been happening to me for a while now. The game lags or gets stuck everywhere. Arena, lol, cosmos, sacrifice, collecting rewards, upgrading or moving talismans around... every fuckin where. Nothing else on my phone is having problems, so I’m pretty sure it’s the game. Is it just me? Maybe something in my inventory is corrupt again? It wouldn’t be the first time.

I’m so sick of restarting this thing. Just had a crash during a sacrifice, restarted and the rewards popped up. 2 rare souls were in the pop up, but guess what...no souls when I went to the book. Are the devs ever going to get this shit straightened out, or will this game die a mess. Maybe I should make a poll to see what people think. I’m leaning towards “die a mess” at the moment.

And yeah, I’ve reinstalled multiple times already...no change.

MoonShadow
03-28-2018, 12:22 PM
I believe that somethng is happening, as yesterday I was experiencing a game-freeze in the Arena and I thought that it was because of my tablet, but today, playing at the pc - where I usually have good cable connection, I've experienced the same, once again in the Arena, plus two additional freezes in the Powerslave mission. Might be server related, then.

slauki
03-28-2018, 12:26 PM
thank god my game runs stabile for a whole time now...but 95% of the time i'm playing on pc....

Sick
03-28-2018, 01:23 PM
Same problems here. I never had as many crashes before. And just as Mr. Freeze described, they happen everywhere in the game.

T-Man
03-28-2018, 02:28 PM
I’ve been having the same issues for the past few weeks. It’s far worse this week.

I’ve also noticed that when the game hangs on the vs screen in the arena, it’s an automatic loss. You can generally hit the info button and the screen will unlock, but you can’t exit out.

At that point you can eventually get the battle to load, but even if you win, it’s a loss. Lots of bugs in the arena right now.

Sick
03-28-2018, 02:53 PM
That happend to me as well. Just had a loss against a team without defense due to that.

Stormseye
03-28-2018, 03:08 PM
Same here. Many more crashes and lags than prior patches. Crashes between defense and attack in PVP, Crashes after PVP fights, crashes after Sacrificing, Crashes between My Team and Cosmos. Lag all over in general. Much slower running game as last patch.

MrFreeze
03-28-2018, 03:11 PM
Sorry you guys are dealing with this too. I’m glad I’m not the only one though. At least it seems less likely that my account is corrupted again. It’s almost unbearable for me to play the game. Restarting all the time sucks.

T-Man
03-28-2018, 04:28 PM
I’ve even experienced a few random revives on my opponents team. My SS did his fury and I believe it was a Gunner Lilith that was revived for my opponent.

This happened at least one more time, but don’t recall the details. I submitted several tickets this past week.

It seems to me that this happens and/or gets worse when there is a big arena event. Very frustrating when you are trying to to play fast to get get as many battles in as possible for the event rewards. The server seems to be choking bad.

90mphyorker
03-29-2018, 02:34 AM
It has been like this for me since about January.

Works fine when connected to WiFi with the odd incident, but when I’m not connected to WiFi and playing by 4G it’s unplayable. I’m lucky if I gef 2 battles in before it’s unable to load and I have to restart. It’s juat get stuck everywhere in the game. After I’ve won a battle it just freezes and the chest doesn’t drop. Battles don’t load. After I done a Sacrafice, when I’ve opened a Soul and tried to return to the Cosmos, when I’ve Powered up a character and a Talisman it’ll freeze. Beyond frustrating. Especially as I don’t have the internet in my flat.

MrFreeze
03-29-2018, 10:47 AM
It has been like this for me since about January.

Works fine when connected to WiFi with the odd incident, but when I’m not connected to WiFi and playing by 4G it’s unplayable. I’m lucky if I gef 2 battles in before it’s unable to load and I have to restart. It’s juat get stuck everywhere in the game. After I’ve won a battle it just freezes and the chest doesn’t drop. Battles don’t load. After I done a Sacrafice, when I’ve opened a Soul and tried to return to the Cosmos, when I’ve Powered up a character and a Talisman it’ll freeze. Beyond frustrating. Especially as I don’t have the internet in my flat.

Yeah it’s been happening to me for a while now too. I stopped playing for a bit, but it’s probably been going on since the new year for me as well. I’m in the same boat as you with the internet connection. I only play on cellular data. But that’s how I’ve played since the beginning, so if somethings changed it must be on their end.

Kmadd69
03-29-2018, 04:27 PM
seems like ive been getting server errors as well every time I play at home

Sick
04-01-2018, 05:01 PM
Those game crashes are beyond anything I can tolerate now. Why don’t you guys focus on this instead of events that just suck?

T-Man
04-01-2018, 05:13 PM
It’s happening no matter if I’m using wi-fi or not. I can be right next to the damn router and it still happens. Still happening as I type.

Game locked up just trying to claim a satellite reward. Had a 7 Deadly gifts Pharaoh icon just appear on the screen and now gone after reboot. Couldn’t claim anything when there.

natasar
04-01-2018, 05:17 PM
Had a 7 Deadly gifts Pharaoh icon just appear on the screen and now gone after reboot. Couldn’t claim anything when there.

Yeah, had this happening too a week ago. Very strange.

slauki
04-01-2018, 05:23 PM
the situation changed for me the during last few days i got a ton of apmas in arena and during sacrifice (sacr is the error name there).
thank god every win counted as win, but it's annoying nontheless...evry 2nd match was an apma for some reason...never had this before, playing on wifi here...

MoonShadow
04-02-2018, 05:58 AM
the situation changed for me the during last few days i got a ton of apmas in arena and during sacrifice (sacr is the error name there).
thank god every win counted as win, but it's annoying nontheless...evry 2nd match was an apma for some reason...never had this before, playing on wifi here...Same here, lots of apmas yesterday but, luckily I was still awarded with a victory. At some point I thought that it is an April Fools joke... :p

MoonShadow
04-02-2018, 08:26 AM
And now I've been experiencing game freezes in Arena. Two, to be specific. The game suddenly stops, at the beginning or in the middle of the match, and the buttons disappear (I thought that we are beyond that), and I had to quit the game.

I suspect that it has to do with the number of the effects on the characters.

MrFreeze
04-02-2018, 02:34 PM
Tried to auto some LoL while at work today. It’s impossible. If I put the phone in my pocket for a minute, I end up with a MALCO and a restart. Sparton, Kaz, are you guys aware of what’s going on? The game is becoming unplayable with all these crashes.

slauki
04-02-2018, 04:38 PM
Tried to auto some LoL while at work today. It’s impossible. If I put the phone in my pocket for a minute, I end up with a MALCO and a restart. Sparton, Kaz, are you guys aware of what’s going on? The game is becoming unplayable with all these crashes.

that's the state of the game 2 years after launch..."so sad"

Yup
04-02-2018, 05:02 PM
Uninstall/Reinstall every couple months... the old data seems to linger and cause issues here (iOS). In addition, it dumps about 1GB of data when you do this.

MrFreeze
04-02-2018, 05:26 PM
Uninstall/Reinstall every couple months... the old data seems to linger and cause issues here (iOS). In addition, it dumps about 1GB of data when you do this.

I’ve tried that, but it isn’t helping. It’s worked for me in the past, but not the last 2-3 times I’ve reinstalled. That’s one of the reasons I thought it might be related to my inventory. A corrupt stack has caused me problems in the past, just not quite as bad as this.