PDA

View Full Version : Do talisman effects stack

Deano82
03-28-2018, 05:29 PM
Do the effects stack? For example is there any benefit in dressing a toon with 6 immortal or 6 fate talismans? Do the effects double up?

Sag7272
03-28-2018, 07:14 PM
Yes, turns add up.. If you stack say 6 Shell, it'll last 3 turn instead of one, supposed to work with gold buff too..

Reeb99
03-28-2018, 11:12 PM
The same buff can't stack, but I've seen characters in pvp with two fate sets. If they produce two identical buffs, one will disappear. Same thing with talismans and skills that give the same buff. One of the buffs will disappear, usually the one with the shorter timer.

It's like if you run Alliance General and The Wicker Man together. The buffs don't get extended, they just replace each other.

Sag7272
03-28-2018, 11:58 PM
The same buff can't stack, but I've seen characters in pvp with two fate sets. If they produce two identical buffs, one will disappear. Same thing with talismans and skills that give the same buff. One of the buffs will disappear, usually the one with the shorter timer.

It's like if you run Alliance General and The Wicker Man together. The buffs don't get extended, they just replace each other.

Buff from passive or power moves can't stack, talismans does.. if you put two immunity set,you be immune for two turns but not by bringing two hellhounds..

Nifelheim
03-29-2018, 04:45 AM
They are suppose to but hunter talismans may be broke. Put 2 pair on a aoe toon (35%x2=70%)+assassin trolls focus passive (25% accuracy up, =95%) should be putting ignite on everyone, with a rare miss. But it's consistently not igniting all targets. Also I don't think accuracy up stacks, as I also used cyborgs accuracy up, theoretical over 100% now
but still not applying on everyone.

Reeb99
03-29-2018, 01:07 PM
When did that change? Also, accuracy doesn't affect talisman effect chances.

Sag7272
03-29-2018, 01:42 PM
According to Kaz, some passive effect tallismans are affected by acc up, Echo for example, but not burns, Hunter ect...

Was in an old thread, dunno how accurate it is by now...some fishy things happen with acc up/ acc down from times to times that's a given...

Two hunter shoud gives 2x 35% instead of 70% I think it may be why..

Stormseye
03-29-2018, 04:09 PM
I don't think skill effects stack. When Corrupt General stuns and I follow up with Visions Blindside the stun does not stack to two turns. Sometimes it even feels like the follow up stun will remove the prior but it may just end of the round.

As for passives affecting talismans, I believe they do, as well as some skills that give Acc up buffs. I use Echo talis on my Soldier Eddie and when I hit Roulette and I get the Acc up buff, I instantly gain extra turn from the Echo. I have also tested this with Warrior Axis Bomber Boy and his Passive of Focus which gives Acc up for first 2 turns. I was able to get 3-4 extra turns out of Soldier on a good day.

Sag7272
03-29-2018, 04:31 PM
I don't think skill effects stack. When Corrupt General stuns and I follow up with Visions Blindside the stun does not stack to two turns. Sometimes it even feels like the follow up stun will remove the prior but it may just end of the round. .
Those never stacked, they go with higher number, if quake stun after CG, stun will go for 2 turns but won't stack as 3...
Talismans do stack their effects (if it's a shown buff)
If it's a passive or a classic move it's affected by acc up/down like Quake or echo but not say strike... But two strike sets get you 6 turns instead of 3 since it's a buff that add to itself, chances stays the same tho..

Nifelheim
03-29-2018, 04:53 PM
It's 4 hunters equipped

Sag7272
03-29-2018, 05:19 PM
Not 100% sure for hunter but if it's 2x 35% chances it's different than 70% on probability side.. You basically have twice a 35% roll instead of a single 70% one but unsure as exactly how Hunter & Predator works for this..

Reeb99
03-30-2018, 04:09 AM
According to Kaz, some passive effect tallismans are affected by acc up, Echo for example, but not burns, Hunter ect...

Was in an old thread, dunno how accurate it is by now...some fishy things happen with acc up/ acc down from times to times that's a given...

Two hunter shoud gives 2x 35% instead of 70% I think it may be why..

I could see the echo buff benefiting, but the talisman set? Really?

4 hunter talismans should just give two shots at 35%, yeah. Same deal with two burning sets.