PDA

View Full Version : Shadow Talismans

Amarthir
03-29-2018, 06:59 PM
Just thought I'd make a thread for us to talk about the new talisman set. I put mine on Rainmaker Eddie along with Advantage Talismans and unsharded, he's getting some pretty big numbers. The Vanish however, doesn't apply as soon as he gets perfect hit, so I'm a little 50/50 on them right now.

Deano82
03-29-2018, 07:15 PM
Also interested in peoples opinions on these talismans, will be competing my set in a few hours hopefully

kkkreg5
03-29-2018, 08:33 PM
With relics now in play, won't the results be different for everyone?

Yup
03-29-2018, 08:36 PM
From what I see Vanish only kicks in if perfect hit is active upon his turn start. It won't kick in when he hits or he's passed his turn.

It's a decent set give it's (I believe) the only 4 part Assassin set. I put a set on the Alchemist.. and paired with another toon that has Chance talismans.. not bad. Vanish kicks in every time as long as the Charge is still active on the other toon (and it's still alive).

Amarthir
03-29-2018, 08:36 PM
With relics now in play, won't the results be different for everyone?

I don't have any damage relics for the Assassin class and the ones I do have for global are just level one so there's basically zero difference here. But something interesting that seemed to happen was I used Rainmaker Eddie's Fervor and he gained the damage charge proc and also got perfect hit from his talismans, at the beginning of the next turn when the talisman buffs kicked in, he had 2 damage charge buffs.

MetalKing
03-29-2018, 11:16 PM
Assassin soldier and desert gunner work with this set.

Reeb99
03-30-2018, 03:35 AM
I saw the "gain vanish if perfect hit is active at the start of your turn" thing and laughed. It means the perfect hit buff. Isn't that the most useless thing ever? A vanish buff that disappears as soon as you make any attack? What's the point? Maybe for a healer, but you aren't going to put 4 purple talismans on a healer...

I guess it might work ok for a character that gains damage if attacking from vanish, but that's a lot of setup to get going.

MoonShadow
04-01-2018, 10:33 AM
I saw the "gain vanish if perfect hit is active at the start of your turn" thing and laughed. It means the perfect hit buff. Isn't that the most useless thing ever? Actually, it isn't. These talismans do work as intended, at least in a honorable percent. I've equipped them on a character the other day, right after I got the 4th from the set, and guess what? My defense almost instantly jumped with 10% holds and I was pushed into the top 100 right away.

...thing that wasn't so good, as I was attacked by the lions from the top of the Arena. :)

MrFreeze
04-01-2018, 03:06 PM
I had to buy my 4th in order to try these out. The first character I thought of to use these was obviously the assassin pyro soldier...then I went and checked that benchwarmer, and he doesn’t have any purple slots?!? Alright, I figured I’ll level them up anyway and try them elsewhere. I couldn’t even do that because of server lag. I just end up staring at this...