PDA

View Full Version : Xur for LotB

Ironstyle
03-29-2018, 08:49 PM
So, I was speaking with a friend about Warframe and Destiny and I had an idea about what both these games have in common. LotB might be able to implement something similar to help out those of us who find ourselves short some talismans to get full sets.

I'm not too familiar with Warframe, but in Destiny, they have a merchant show up every weekend to sell rare items. What if NF did this as well? One day a week, or one weekend a month they have a special 'merchant' show up with a specific inventory that changes each time said merchant shows up? The inventory could include these talismans that are super hard to get (BNW tails) and these event tails we find ourselves short by 1. They could cost IC, Ironite, gold and/or FC.

Thoughts?

slauki
03-29-2018, 10:10 PM
in marvel strike force you have a shop that resets every few hours (if you want it to reset faster you can spend some in game currency). there you can buy some random stuff for different kinds of ingame currency like fragments of specific chars (for ironite), evo material or something similar (for different amounts of gold).
would be cool to see something similar for lotb. you could easily include some random talis there....and for NF it would be good too, they could drain some resources and create a reason more to login every few hours...

here a screenshot:

MrFreeze
03-29-2018, 10:32 PM
A good idea if they put decent enough items in the shop. I’d like to see some of the rare talismans drop from SQs as well. I don’t know if I’ve ever kept a single talisman from those since they made the change. It’d be nice to have a chance at something other than a skill shard from them. That’s about all they’re good for at the moment. Unless you just started of course.

Ironstyle
03-29-2018, 10:46 PM
A good idea if they put decent enough items in the shop. I’d like to see some of the rare talismans drop from SQs as well. I don’t know if I’ve ever kept a single talisman from those since they made the change. It’d be nice to have a chance at something other than a skill shard from them. That’s about all they’re good for at the moment. Unless you just started of course.

Agreed. The only other use of the SQ's is the small amount of ironite that occasionally drops.