PDA

View Full Version : Legacy of the Hounds - GUARANTEED DOGS!

Sparton_LOTB
04-01-2018, 12:01 AM
Help celebrate the Year of the Dog with a limited time Dog Soul!

From now until April 1, 5 PM PT, the Dog Soul is available! The Dog Soul is a limited time event soul which guarantees a 3 to 5* character of any class. However, unlike most other event souls, this soul will guarantee one of the following mongrels (no non-puppers allowed!):

Pharaoh Dog King (5✭ Magus)
Warrior Hellhound (4✭ Warrior)
Rocket Dog (4✭ Warrior)
Magus Pharaoh Dog (4✭ Magus)
Assassin Hellhound (4✭ Assassin Not available anywhere else!)
Artillery Dog (4✭ Assassin)
Death Dog (4✭ Assassin)
Demon Dog (3✭ Warrior)
Wickerdog King (3✭ Warrior)
Wickerdog Queen (3✭ Magus)
War Dog (3✭ Sentinel)
Gunner Dog (3✭ Gunner)
Burning Mummy Dog (3✭ Assassin)

Grab these souls from the Store, but be quick! This soul is around for 24 hours only! Don’t miss this chance to grab your Eddie a new loyal canine companion!

We know you LOVE dogs, so we're giving you 150 Ironite to help you recruit the newest member of your pack! Tap this link from your device to claim your gift: https://tinyurl.com/y8ffjctl

Please note: You must have Iron Maiden: Legacy of the Beast downloaded on your device for this gift to work.

Some Android OS's may be unable to receive this gift using the link, use this code instead:

SA5VH-UM7RV-P4H5B

Enter the code into the 'Redeem Code' section of your Settings menu to receive your Ironite!

slauki
04-01-2018, 12:07 AM
it's easter guys, never heard of dogs hiding eggs :p

but thanks for the 150 ironite

zamasu
04-01-2018, 12:17 AM
Hahahahaha! Great APRiL FOOL's JOKE!

I want to see how many people actually falls for the Joke and the souls lol

Thanks for the Ironite though

Yup
04-01-2018, 04:57 AM
Hilarious!!!!! :)

Mercifal
04-01-2018, 09:47 AM
In total, we could have foreseen it, because the last event was dog sh*t (nah, jk, I just had an urge to make that pun). April Fools or not, I actually like this dog theme idea. Can't complain about dog souls too, 3 souls and already got PDK, so I am quite happy. :D

MrFreeze
04-01-2018, 12:48 PM
Thanks for giving us the link directly!!!

GotN
04-01-2018, 02:29 PM
You never could give us enough ironit for all the bugs in the game. Yeah thanks for the 150 but it’s like the drop on the hot stone.

Rain88
04-01-2018, 07:37 PM
How can people find a way to complain about free 150 ironite is astonishing