PDA

View Full Version : Suggestions for next update (after bug fixes) PLEASE READ DEVS

Vaseodin
08-21-2016, 04:02 PM
Some things still need tweaked. Here's a list of things I think need a second look:
* drop rates for rainbow Evo runes and shards. Right now th grind is insane.
* reduce drop rates of less useful materials (2 star and 1 star shards, runes, etc) at higher levels.
* sands of time. Either reduce level cost or increase the limit.
+ add ways to get sought after materials (like a challenge of some kind). Many games do this. Can be for sands of time or evolution materials.

* add more options in trooper store. This can alleviate ALL points above. Example: add Evo runes (with a weekly purchase limit) or sands refills (no limit) to the trooper store.
* add more ways to get skill shards. Or remove the weekly limit in the trooper store.

What do you guys have to add to the list?

BillLion
08-21-2016, 04:07 PM
I like those.

Here's a small, easy one to add to the list. Make a confirmation/verification required to change your leader. I tried to lock a new character the other day and accidentally hit the crown making him my leader. I didn't figure out what happened until 5 troopers dropped me overnight and then someone on the forums brought it to my attention because they wanted Pharaoh Eddie! ;)

Beeboo
08-21-2016, 04:21 PM
Trade up 2 star to 3 star

50 2-star = 1 3-star

Trade items, characters with other players

slauki
08-21-2016, 06:08 PM
fully agree with your suggestions:

i would also like to see more daily or weekend specials...e.g. twice as much gold on some weekends or ( ironite, sands of time refill...)

in other games this is quite normal.

i also played a game where you can spin a wheel every 10 minutes to win a random price, this keeps the people playing alot

Jennie-5128
08-21-2016, 06:15 PM
Honestly, 3* rainbow EVO shards are the number 1 frustration for me.

Jennie-5128
08-21-2016, 07:33 PM
Honestly, 3* rainbow EVO shards are the number 1 frustration for me.
Actually, I tell a lie, because I'd like to see specific levels to farm for specific items. Like I really want a particular talisman right now, & it might drop rarely in any one of the levels in (say) Ailing Kingdom. I might farm for a week & not get it because it's such a rare drop. If it only dropped in one level you could increase the frequency for that particular level without increasing overall likelihood because it would go down to 0 everywhere else. And farming would be a LOT less frustrating.

Demoonchild
08-22-2016, 08:29 PM
Hello All!! I suggest the follow:

- To have an option to set the AUTOPLAY feature ON or OFF before the battle begins.
- Put Name or Nicknames on Champs
- Buy Talysmans, Evo shards, Evo Runes, etc with IRONITE.

Thats all for now....

OpticSugar
08-22-2016, 08:36 PM
Maybe keep the dungeon open over the weekend with randomized affinity types on all opponents, and have it lean towards rainbow shard/rune drops.

jpmusic
08-22-2016, 08:39 PM
Please make the game playable on Android 7.0!!!!! I just got updated today and the app is completely USELESS. :(

slauki
08-22-2016, 09:28 PM
i would like to see an option where you can convert gold to ironite or to souls shard, runes etc!

EddieV8-2238
08-22-2016, 11:10 PM
Would like to see more 3 star evolution runes drop playing same level over and over is getting boring loads of tailsMan needing upgraded to 5 star,

goochklok
08-23-2016, 06:17 AM
Spending Trooper points on upgrade materials would be amazing.

talpuz
08-23-2016, 07:29 AM
Some things still need tweaked. Here's a list of things I think need a second look:
* drop rates for rainbow Evo runes and shards. Right now th grind is insane.
* reduce drop rates of less useful materials (2 star and 1 star shards, runes, etc) at higher levels.
* sands of time. Either reduce level cost or increase the limit.
+ add ways to get sought after materials (like a challenge of some kind). Many games do this. Can be for sands of time or evolution materials.

* add more options in trooper store. This can alleviate ALL points above. Example: add Evo runes (with a weekly purchase limit) or sands refills (no limit) to the trooper store.
* add more ways to get skill shards. Or remove the weekly limit in the trooper store.

What do you guys have to add to the list?

Agree with everything. Right now I have both talismans and characters to level, and I don't have sands of time to grind the materials for both... especially because the drop rates for 3* shards are so bad!!

Deezenuts
08-23-2016, 08:24 AM
I like and agree with those suggestions for sure. Here's an idea regarding drops open for criticism. Introduce a system of breaking or joining of evo runes/shards. For example deconstructing a 2* evo rune to 2 x 1* etc. (of the same color of course), at the cost of gold and/or ironite. Or constructing a 3* evo shard from multiple 2* evo shards (again of same color plus the levy). Or say you need the 2* rainbow evo runes to upgrade talismans like in my case. Take 1 of each color 2* evo runes + gold and whip em together to make the rainbow ones. Boom. Then again your idea for adding those mats for purchase in a store would sort all that out and i would assume to be much simpler to code. This grind seems a bit futile currently and i'm not progressing toons/maps due to drop rate poppycock.

Elindor
08-23-2016, 08:31 AM
Be able to auto battle where you got 3 skulls. Choose your squad, choose your ally, click "simulate", lose the Sands of Time and get the reward immediately. Easy to do, will fix the AI issue in auto battle, and will stop boring people that have to auto for 45 min the same battle every day.

slauki
08-23-2016, 08:36 PM
a nice idea would be to buy characters with gold or ironite. lets say 10.000.000 gold for corrupt general or some special eddies. the prices could be very high, but this would motivate people to grind. otherwise you will maybe never see a premium character. but it shouldn't be easy to get premiums.
the 3* evo runes for talismans should also drop in the dungeons, so that we can grind at one stage and get everything we need. i hate to swich between underworld and dungeons, but maybe this isn't that bad...
i really like the mentioned changes to the autogame mode. this mode is very repetitive and boring. i have to look every 2 minutes and click buttons to start a new autoplay, that sucks a lot.
autoplay mode or autosimulaton would fix this issue.

Dutch
08-23-2016, 09:10 PM
I don't agree with the buy for gold heroes, it would be way to easy someone could just throw some money at the game but buying gold bundles and then get one of the best characters without having put any work into it. It's fine as it is I think, it shouldn't be easy to get good characters. I don't mind the auto battle as it is, I just click and get on with stuff rinse and repeat

slauki
08-23-2016, 09:39 PM
I don't agree with the buy for gold heroes, it would be way to easy someone could just throw some money at the game but buying gold bundles and then get one of the best characters without having put any work into it. It's fine as it is I think, it shouldn't be easy to get good characters. I don't mind the auto battle as it is, I just click and get on with stuff rinse and repeat

not sure about this one, you may be right but i think some player will never get a premium and stop playing... you have to grind a lot and get lucky. even if you buy a character, he is worthless without the right talismans, so you have to play a lot anyway. but maybe it would be unfair... i agree, that it shouldn't be too easy, but it also shouldn't be nearly impossible to get special characters, this has to be balanced in some way i think.

I have a job, so i have to start in the morning with grinding, because i want to use all of my troopers and i'm not willing to spent too much ironite. for me it's really annoying and stupid that i have to push 2 buttons before the next round stars. i have to look the whole time on my handy, so i can never really concentrate on something else.maybe others have the same problems. so it would really boost the "real-life compatibility" if they put in such a feature which would repeat the level automaticly. :-)

by the way: i send you a request dutch, i would be happy if you accept it :-)

Dutch
08-23-2016, 10:00 PM
Lol I only got my first 5* last weekend and have been playing from the beginning, the feeling s so much better than just buying that character as it would put us grinders in the same league as someone who just turned up chucks a bit of money at the game and boom they've surpassed you, a lot of games are like that and I hope this one won't go the same way but we shall see.

Cool will try and clear some space without upsetting anyone lol

slauki
08-24-2016, 10:41 PM
thanks for adding :-) i'd love to see a tiny chance to grind for a legendary soul somewhere...maybe in the secret levels. this would be huge. there has to be a possibility to get them, but it doesn't need to be high.

and i agree, it shouldn't be that easy to buy progress. maybe it would be compromise if you could buy just one character with gold or ironite. but as i mentioned before, not entirely sure about that anyway ;-)

aur0ra85
08-26-2016, 12:13 AM
I'm gonna give credit where credit is due, I truly love the new content. Only a couple things on my wish list: a higher Evo rune and shard drop rate, the rainbow ones. I've got the regular colored runes and shards in a huge backlog.
I'd like level 10 in the rifts to be difficult to the point where grinding takes a lot of thought, a fair bit of strategy with regards to talismans and build, and can't be finished in a few rounds -> in short, much more time consuming, and rewarding to get that win. Legit better shard drop (it doesn't even have to be shard drops, maybe rare talismans too, and rare items), consistency, but at a difficulty where I have to bring level 100, 5 star talisman custom builds, with a custom party, and barely eek out a win, and drop the current rate to level 9 please and thanks. The gunner rift is already almost to the point where farming is challenging
Thanks for the great game. .

Qed
08-26-2016, 12:39 AM
I agree with this.

Jennie-5128
08-26-2016, 01:00 AM
Yeah, I have enough of each 3* coloured rune to evolve several characters in each class but 3* rainbow ones seem to drop less, which is crazy when you need more of them - 9 to each 6 coloured.

A level where you can just get rainbow, even if it's really hard and a sod to grind, that'd be much less frustrating.

Demoonchild
08-27-2016, 03:21 AM
I was thinking in a new pack for sale.
The pack can be named "Choose your Championship Pack", must be one time only, and the special feature of it is that the players can buy ONE chosen char, yes Chosen!!
This will wipe the frustration of the ones who has spend money before and have get shit chars, and/or have had bad luck with the souls...

Painkiller
08-27-2016, 04:38 PM
For battles that have as objectives "Win in 180 or 300 seconds" , it would be helpfull to show countdown timer on the battle screen.

Ancient Mariner
08-27-2016, 04:43 PM
For battles that have as objectives "Win in 180 or 300 seconds" , it would be helpfull to show countdown timer on the battle screen.
omg this please!

slauki
08-27-2016, 05:33 PM
please increase the sand of time to 100 and increase the droprate for rare talismans, and rainbow runes and shards as menioned from almost any player here.

another idea:

it would be possible to increase the difficulty of the early stages. maybe a new stage madness extreme and madness ultra for those stages. this would be much easier than adding totaly new content. so the last stage og kingtom of the sand could also habe 5* level 100 enemies. than we could have some more dungeons and some more rewards ans of course some more motivation :-)

Elindor
09-01-2016, 07:40 PM
Be able to auto battle where you got 3 skulls. Choose your squad, choose your ally, click "simulate", lose the Sands of Time and get the reward immediately. Easy to do, will fix the AI issue in auto battle, and will stop boring people that have to auto for 45 min the same battle every day.

So, after suggesting this for quite some time (on 2 other topics also) and not seeing a lot of interest about it, and after autoing my battles for a long time too just to get xp and drops, the game has gone from awesome to boring for me.

My toons are not strong enough to beat the higher levels of the dungeons (I stop to VIII) and I don't have the drops to evolve them or their talismans. Troopers help but it's not enough. So the game has turn to an endless babysitting my phone to launch a new auto farm when one is over.

That's boring. Like really boring. So I just uninstalled the game, waiting for a feature like that to eventually pop up in the future.

HF all!

Vaseodin
09-01-2016, 07:49 PM
So, after suggesting this for quite some time (on 2 other topics also) and not seeing a lot of interest about it, and after autoing my battles for a long time too just to get xp and drops, the game has gone from awesome to boring for me.

My toons are not strong enough to beat the higher levels of the dungeons (I stop to VIII) and I don't have the drops to evolve them or their talismans. Troopers help but it's not enough. So the game has turn to an endless babysitting my phone to launch a new auto farm when one is over.

That's boring. Like really boring. So I just uninstalled the game, waiting for a feature like that to eventually pop up in the future.

HF all!

I agree with the campaign being able to instant clear. Although the dungeons should never be auto battle. It would make things too overpowered.

XcarecroW
09-04-2016, 08:56 AM
Please devs make something to exchange regular souls into rare souls, like 25 regular for 1 rare or something like that. There is a point that makes no sense to keep opening regular souls because nothing new we can get.

slauki
09-04-2016, 09:42 AM
Please devs make something to exchange regular souls into rare souls, like 25 regular for 1 rare or something like that. There is a point that makes no sense to keep opening regular souls because nothing new we can get.

and it would be helpfull if you could exchange the gold into ironite or into rare souls, talismans shards, runes etc..... gold is meanngless in the endgame at the moment...
i also agree with the autobattle mode...