PDA

View Full Version : First appearance in the forum, hello from Brazil!

Kurzgesagt
04-01-2018, 04:16 AM
Greetings everyone!

I'm a brazilian player and after some time accompanying the forum, I decided to register and officialy be part of this amazing community. Seriously guys, I've never seen so many dedicated and fraternal people as Legacy players are, so I'd be honored to be a part of it. I hope can meet other addicted players like me and contribute to the growth of all.

Thanks also to the entire development team for creating such a spectacular experience for Maiden fans! This game has so f****** potential. Up the Irons!

WarmthChecker
04-02-2018, 10:17 PM
Welcome to the forums, friend :) I was actually coming here to make a similar post bc I’ve been lurking since Dec 2017, but your post says everything I feel about the game with enthusiasm and passion...and I’m lazy as fuck, so now I don’t have to say those things :D sent you a request, buddy!

Ironstyle
04-02-2018, 10:20 PM
Welcome, guys! I only recently joined the forums as well, just a few months ago. I've (technically) been playing since day 1. I took about 11 months off last year mostly due to the game being so buggy. Since being back, I've enjoyed all the new additions and decided to join the forum!

slauki
04-02-2018, 10:21 PM
cool to see two new guys. welcome to the forums, hope you enjoy your time here \m/

@kurzgesagt, is there a reason you chosed a german name?

T-Man
04-02-2018, 11:01 PM
Welcome aboard guys.

Sick
04-03-2018, 06:02 AM
Welcome to the forum guys.

EnricoPalazzo
04-03-2018, 12:38 PM
Hi there and welcome!

Kurzgesagt
04-03-2018, 12:44 PM
Welcome to the forums, friend :) I was actually coming here to make a similar post bc I’ve been lurking since Dec 2017, but your post says everything I feel about the game with enthusiasm and passion...and I’m lazy as fuck, so now I don’t have to say those things :D sent you a request, buddy!

Thank you so much, bro!

I only had time to respond to you now, but I think I've already sent you the badges in the last days. I hope our passion for the game and for the Iron always grow more, and every day when we're tired of the outside world, a few hours in the company of our beloved Eddie in your universe may be exactly what we need.

And don't stop appearing here in the forum, the more fans there are together, the more this game can become better and better!

Seeya.

scott-5496
04-03-2018, 12:50 PM
Welcome aboard folks.

Kurzgesagt
04-03-2018, 01:09 PM
Welcome, guys! I only recently joined the forums as well, just a few months ago. I've (technically) been playing since day 1. I took about 11 months off last year mostly due to the game being so buggy. Since being back, I've enjoyed all the new additions and decided to join the forum!

Thanks man!

I've also known the Legacy since its release, but only recently have I definitely given my soul to the Beast! I believe that taking advantage of the upcoming events will not so much what was lost in those 11 months off.

It's a shame that the game still contains so many bugs, but at least some of them can be quite fun! :D (Is this a Witch Doctor stunned by Visions? NF, WHATAHELL?!)

May we be welcome while we are here! Seeya.

Kurzgesagt
04-03-2018, 01:19 PM
cool to see two new guys. welcome to the forums, hope you enjoy your time here \m/

Is there a reason you chosed a german name?

Thank you Donslauki! I really apreciatte it.

As for my nickname, it is a reference to one of the best YT channels for me, and in the lack of creativity, it is this (said in summary). Not to mention that sounds pretty badass, don't you think?

Seeya!

Kurzgesagt
04-03-2018, 01:24 PM
For all wishing me and for other members the welcome, my sincere thanks! You guys are amazing.

Ironstyle
04-03-2018, 05:52 PM
Absolutely! Despite the bugs, it's a great game. In terms of bugs that got me to quit initially, I couldn't even log on to the game. It kept crashing and eventually I gave up. When I came back that was no longer a problem. The current bugs aren't enough to get me to quit again. The only thing I really want is more frequent new content. I'd love Night City/Silent Planet/The Gauntlet, but would hate to have to wait another 2-4 years for new content after those are released.

All in all, NF is doing a decent job and is run by decent guys. I look forward to what's coming next!

By the way, feel free to add me if you have the free slots. My gamer tag should be the same as my user name here: ironstyle.

blade685
04-03-2018, 08:04 PM
Welcome to you :)

Kurzgesagt
04-04-2018, 06:02 AM
Absolutely! Despite the bugs, it's a great game. In terms of bugs that got me to quit initially, I couldn't even log on to the game. It kept crashing and eventually I gave up. When I came back that was no longer a problem. The current bugs aren't enough to get me to quit again. The only thing I really want is more frequent new content. I'd love Night City/Silent Planet/The Gauntlet, but would hate to have to wait another 2-4 years for new content after those are released.

All in all, NF is doing a decent job and is run by decent guys. I look forward to what's coming next!

By the way, feel free to add me if you have the free slots. My gamer tag should be the same as my user name here: ironstyle.

I agree it would be great if there were new content besides just new characters every month, although I think the events fulfill this function to give a refreshed to the game.
Considering the last update, I'm really happy about how things have been heading for LOTB! It may take a while, but NF is sure to do the right thing to keep your player base always active, and our feedback is essential to that.

I could not locate your id, but I would like to have you as a trooper! Please send me a request that I will add to you soon. Thanks again and cheers!

Seeya.

Kurzgesagt
04-04-2018, 06:08 AM
Welcome to you :)

Thanks blade685! I'm really appreciate it.

Seeya.

Ironstyle
04-04-2018, 05:43 PM
I could not locate your id, but I would like to have you as a trooper! Please send me a request that I will add to you soon. Thanks again and cheers!

Seeya.

My bad, gave you the wrong tag...it's ironstyle-9013.

Sent you a request just now.

Kurzgesagt
04-05-2018, 12:30 AM

Request accepted and badges sent. Welcome to the team, buddy!

Ironstyle
04-05-2018, 05:57 PM
Request accepted and badges sent. Welcome to the team, buddy!

Sweet, thanks!

By the way, I think I saw you in the arena, unless someone has the same gamer tag as you...

Kurzgesagt
04-05-2018, 08:34 PM
Sweet, thanks!

By the way, I think I saw you in the arena, unless someone has the same gamer tag as you...

I find it difficult to have another player with the same nick as mine, but if it's a defense that looks like a bank door where you're just going to get iron coins, it's certainly me :p
By the way, is your Eddie Edward? So that's it. You're welcome in my defense list!

Seeya.

Ironstyle
04-05-2018, 11:56 PM
I find it difficult to have another player with the same nick as mine, but if it's a defense that looks like a bank door where you're just going to get iron coins, it's certainly me :p
By the way, is your Eddie Edward? So that's it. You're welcome in my defense list!

Seeya.

It sure is. And your defense wasn't bad. I'm no top tier player, and never will be, so I wouldn't really know anyway.

My current defense is Edward, yeah. I was going to switch back to a normal defense, but kept running in to people with weak D's, so I kept it. And I kinda soared in the ranks for a few days, haha. Now I'm back to normal, sitting around rank 1200 or so.

druid138
04-06-2018, 12:15 AM
Welcome guys! Great to see the new blood and enthusiasm!!

Kurzgesagt
04-07-2018, 12:09 AM
It sure is. And your defense wasn't bad. I'm no top tier player, and never will be, so I wouldn't really know anyway.

My current defense is Edward, yeah. I was going to switch back to a normal defense, but kept running in to people with weak D's, so I kept it. And I kinda soared in the ranks for a few days, haha. Now I'm back to normal, sitting around rank 1200 or so.

I'm also not a big player, I don't think have enough to dream of getting there, being part of the lions, but I think it's all about progression and dedication. The best ones are those who have play for the longest time, and it is practically impossible for someone who creates a new account to hit the top, even in a period of months.

Well, I recently altered my defense. I hope that the way it is, give more headaches to those who dare to face it. Not the best, but I think that's what I can do with my collection.

And thanks for the badges you sent me! Soon I will reward you in the same way.

Seeya.

Kurzgesagt
04-07-2018, 12:20 AM
Welcome guys! Great to see the new blood and enthusiasm!!

Very thanks Druid!
Receiving the welcome of players like you makes me feel even more happy to be able to participate in the forum. Much respect for your presence here.

Seeya!