Found a bug? Need help? Read here!

Our Frequently Asked Questions is a great place to start. You can also click on ‘Submit a Request’ at the top right of the page to contact our Support team.

Alternatively, within the game tap the gear icon for ‘Settings', then tap on the 'Support' button. This will compose an email that will include a lot of useful info about your device and account which helps with troubleshooting.

Our Support team endeavours to respond to all requests within 48 hours.

Tips to help us help you:
    • Creating a Roadhouse account associated with the email address you use to contact Support allows us to easily look up your profile.
    • Include your device info such as:

• Model and type (ie Samsung Galaxy S5)
    • OS version (ie 5.1.1)
    • Whether the game is installed on device memory or an SD card

• Include any error message you may have received
    • Any screenshot is always useful
    • The last few actions you took before you ran into the problem or the spot in the game that you’re experiencing an issue with (e.g., Ailing Kingdom, Hard difficulty, on Burning Beasts the game froze).
    Last edited by Lamia; 07-09-2016 at 09:02 PM.

OS
    Android
    Hello, I've sent an email to support over 2 days ago and no reaction up to now.
    Since few days I have the problem accessing book of souls and store. Game hangs up when I try to enter.
    I tried on 3 different devices. It seems I'm not the only one with this problem.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Leviathan View Post
    Our Frequently Asked Questions is a great place to start. You can also click on ‘Submit a Request’ at the top right of the page to contact our Support team.

Alternatively, within the game tap the gear icon for ‘Settings', then tap on the 'Support' button. This will compose an email that will include a lot of useful info about your device and account which helps with troubleshooting.

Our Support team endeavours to respond to all requests within 48 hours.

Tips to help us help you:
    • Creating a Roadhouse account associated with the email address you use to contact Support allows us to easily look up your profile.
    • Include your device info such as:

• Model and type (ie Samsung Galaxy S5)
    • OS version (ie 5.1.1)
    • Whether the game is installed on device memory or an SD card

• Include any error message you may have received
    • Any screenshot is always useful
    • The last few actions you took before you ran into the problem or the spot in the game that you’re experiencing an issue with (e.g., Ailing Kingdom, Hard difficulty, on Burning Beasts the game froze).
    @LEVIATHAN-
    I'm still waiting for resolves from nearly 7 months ago. Still can't register my REMOVE BENEFICIAL EFFECTS achievements. Existing ticket numbers in my signature. Thanks.
    AHABSHARPOON-5710

OS
    iOS
    My kids dont have an email account but one is having issues on Android - same as one above. She cannot enter Book of Souls - the game crashes. So no way for her to daily quests 100%. Been like this since last update. I am sure this is affecting others as well. Oddly my son has the same device but no issues with his game.
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496