Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
    OS
    iOS

So what's left????

... beat all worlds... can farm any of them blindly and never lose....

Can get decent area standings, all depends on how much I want to play/refill ironite

Have all 5 star characters and all 4 stars I would want

Really only missing Newborn of Lights, Golden Son (except Gunner, have that), Pyro Soldiers, and Bomber Boys... because I find them all relatively worthless. But, I could probably pick these all up in a few weeks if I wanted, they drop often enough.

Have most of my characters completely maxed with skill shards... maybe 10 left to fill. 10 of the characters I'd probably never use anyway.

So.. nothing left to do......

autoplay for evo runes.. and wait for skill shards I guess.. but.. meh... that's like picking up the dog poop in the back yard.... might have to be done but only in order to have the dog to play with. If the dog isn't there to play with.. I wouldn't randomly be picking up poop.

Where is the NEW PLAYABLE CONTENT?????? I've completely caught up and maxed this "game" in 6 months and NOTHING playable has been released.. really?
    Last edited by Yup; 04-19-2018 at 03:46 AM.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    this buddy is the sad story of this game...but don't worry you will be able to get new chars and talismans very soon...

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by slauki View Post
    this buddy is the sad story of this game...but don't worry you will be able to get new chars and talismans very soon...
    I can only hope those talismans are Mystic, Arcane, or Onslaugtht.. yeah.. suuuuuuure.... that'll make it worth it

Annoyed that I passed 10k arena fights only to see.. oh.. now I need 15k wins. Really? Without something else to play I ain't gunna be around for 15k.

Not sure, but I suspect once I hit 1000 Skill Shards (in about 60 more), that'll jump to 1500 as well. Again.. some achievement I won't be around for unless there's something to actually play somewhere.
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

Play pvp to max out all your relics. Farm BNW to equip all your toons your saving with maxed talismans. And really, there is lot of new content each month with frag characters, sacrifice event, and new talismans. Perhaps go for eternal, or work on def wins?

But if it's feels more like a chore than something enjoyable, go casual until there's an update that brings you back

Some aspects feel like a chore, like the trooper grind, but I'm not where your at with complete character or talisman/material inventory.

OS
    Android
    Sorry man nothing of this is new content at all. It's same old crap we have for months now. This slow pace of development drives even the most hardcore guys away. We want to love this game but it's hard. This game is solved for me since october no idea why i'm still around. I can feel yup.

OS
    iOS
    A kind suggestion: when you reach 1000 posts, take a break.

OS
    iOS
    I know what you guys mean. It is a bit boring for all of that have been around for ages - maybe not so for the masses that might be still new or medium term players who are not all maxed out. It would be useful for us all to know how big the game is - how many users each week, hw many new folk coming in and that sort of thing. I just hope that because it is Maiden it wont die as they are such a huge brand and I am sure they never want to admit defeat on something that is not doing as well as they might have hoped - bit who knows. Maybe it is doing just fine, we will never know unless they close the doors.

I am hoping for new content, real new content, not new toons and events (though they are an OK distraction). My hope is that the kicj off of the Legacy tour will be the main green light for new stuff coming in - I think they think that numbers will swell during the tour as I am sure they will advertise it a lot - more so than they did on the last tour. Then we mey get a big flood of news stuff. If that does nto happen then I am worried that there is some technical reason nothing new is coming - Night City and Silent Planet have been sitting for ages which suggests there is a big problem with making it work or they are waiting for the tour - it's the only two logical reasons I can think of as they know we all want to see new stuff but all the new stuff is really just based on not needing to create new areas I am sure.

We also have to remember they are a small team of people so they must be stretched for resources and we all know that the quality control side is not great due to the amount of hot fixes recently, bugs at most new updates and so on. But they have to be doing their best so my fingers are crossed that we get a glut of new stuff soon.

I will keep playing and buying the odd pack now and again because I can and I like to support them a bit. I play the game a fair bit and I am have enough money to chuck a few quid at the game when I want to so for me it's all good. I have other more challenging games to play on the xbox so my phone stuff is just a background thing 90% of the time.

Underlying all of that - I love Maiden and their music and really that is the crux of it all. Saying that it would also be good to get some new music in the game as I have had the music muted for a very long time as it was just too much - what about a Maiden jukebox to choose from when you are playing - maybe your choice of Eddie selects the album and you get random tunes from it when you play? Surely that would help to get the music out a bit to folk just getting into the band, especially on tha back of the Legacy tour which looks back the way in the catalogue.

Anyway, fingers crossed we get some new stuff to cheer us all up.
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    iOS
    These guys are so damn slow to get anything out. Taking a break helped a bit for me, but waiting on them to accomplish something is horrible. I thought we might see the beta of gauntlet by Jan-feb. it’s coming up on may now... we’ll be at the two year anniversary before it’s done. And if theyre waiting to time something with the tour, well that’d be about the dumbest delay I’ve heard yet. This game will die if they don’t pick up the pace.
    MrFreeze-6530

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by MrFreeze View Post
    These guys are so damn slow to get anything out. Taking a break helped a bit for me, but waiting on them to accomplish something is horrible. I thought we might see the beta of gauntlet by Jan-feb. it’s coming up on may now... we’ll be at the two year anniversary before it’s done. And if theyre waiting to time something with the tour, well that’d be about the dumbest delay I’ve heard yet. This game will die if they don’t pick up the pace.
    no way they are waiting with gauntlet for the tour. tour will bring us some other shiny stuff like last time(new arena design, lol). i had to realize that nothing will change in this game, don't want to speculate again why. but no new content in 8 months is just horrible. the maiden fanbase is limited, so you should try to keep the players interested. but it's simply not possible for whatever reason. everything else is just wishful thinking. if they would have been capable of doing it better, they would have done it before. cannot see a realistic reason why they should suddendy swich gears and go up in pace....you simply cannot drive 250 km/h when you are driving a fiat panda (NF seems to prefer a bycicles or romantic walks )..

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by slauki View Post
    no way they are waiting with gauntlet for the tour. tour will bring us some other shiny stuff like last time(new arena design, lol). i had to realize that nothing will change in this game, don't want to speculate again why. but no new content in 8 months is just horrible. the maiden fanbase is limited, so you should try to keep the players interested. but it's simply not possible for whatever reason. everything else is just wishful thinking. if they would have been capable of doing it better, they would have done it before. cannot see a realistic reason why they should suddendy swich gears and go up in pace....you simply cannot drive 250 km/h when you are driving a fiat panda (NF seems to prefer a bycicles or romantic walks )..

I think I know what they’re problem is. I’m not a computer guy, I cut up steel, so I may not describe it accurately. I think the “game engine” or whatever you call the structure that the game runs on, is garbage. They knew it from the start, but ran with it anyway. I remember reading a quote from a former roadhouse employee saying their code was really messy.

So how do you even fix that mess without starting over from scratch? I don’t think they can. They just keep piling it on, which is why every update screws things up.
    MrFreeze-6530