Page 10 of 31 FirstFirst ... 8910111220 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Thank you so much...ABnormal developers. Very nice update.

OS
    Android
    Selling off talismans will become an issue when your inventory is full. The time saved in grinding will now be spent trying to figure out which ones to sell. Or you can "baby sit" stopping when needed...
    kkkreg5-6767

_________| CLAN |_________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

OS
    Android
    I Love it finish all troopers less then 2 hours why I did other things..

Now I'm auto playing the event..

Now lets get new world out, and I'll be happy..

Senior Member The Educated fool's Avatar
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by kkkreg5 View Post
    Selling off talismans will become an issue when your inventory is full. The time saved in grinding will now be spent trying to figure out which ones to sell. Or you can "baby sit" stopping when needed...
    Easy to solve this... Powerslave only drops spam talis anyway! Sell everything that's new.

Not a bad little update, all in all. Purple Rescuer is pretty cool now. I do think that changing the turns of crits from 3 to 1 on VH was too much though, regardless of their goldeness. 2 turns would have been fair.

Instant play--let's say even on severely limited levels, like Easy AK--would still be nice in the future... but the autoplay is a step in the right direction, anyway.

Wish you'd fix the bug on poor Aces though... (Do or Die not inflicting Permadeth when it kills a char with Immortality) It really hurts his value in PVP (though I still use him a lot, sucker that I am. lol)
    EducatedFool-1193

MOFO 4 LIFE!

You know it's not only madmen who listen to Fools

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by The Educated fool View Post
    Easy to solve this... Powerslave only drops spam talis anyway! Sell everything that's new.
    Thought about that after I posted my comment.

A nice talley of all rewards recieved after an "auto-replay" session would be nice. Maybe even a way to sell from that screen... oops have I gone too far...
    kkkreg5-6767

_________| CLAN |_________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by The Educated fool View Post
    (Do or Die not inflicting Permadeth when it kills a char with Immortality)

7th Son does the same thing with it's Exorcize ability (Permadeath strike).. so it seems killing a toon that has Immortality with a permadeth strike.. doesn't inflict permadeth anywhere... they all resurrect.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    7th Son does the same thing with it's Exorcize ability (Permadeath strike).. so it seems killing a toon that has Immortality with a permadeth strike.. doesn't inflict permadeth anywhere... they all resurrect.
    From what I noticed you have to inflict permadeath without inflicting lethal damage in order for it to proc. Otherwise immortality's revive procs before permadeath take effect. That's with every toon that I've tried that has that ability.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Rain88 View Post
    So basically you consider grinding all day, to get some troopers badges actually "playing"? You would rather auto-play all day because "there is not much left to do here aside the grind"?
    it's not about what i consider playing or not, it's about what the devs consider playing, and they clearly have no reason to let us play only 5 muntes every day, this should be somewhat obvious i think. and if you look at the game at all, if you don't consider grinding powerslave all day as playing, than you won't have fun with the game at all, that's sad but true, it is what it is.

but it has been done a lot about decreasing the "aware" playing time. not to tap 3 buttons every minute is a bless, even it doesn't decrease the time the game is running in the background. we praise it, because the game ich much more real life compatible now. that was the main concern for many guys...right now i can focus on typing and i'm not distracted by taping buttons, man i love this

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by ShadowedLies View Post
    From what I noticed you have to inflict permadeath without inflicting lethal damage in order for it to proc. Otherwise immortality's revive procs before permadeath take effect. That's with every toon that I've tried that has that ability.
    Yes, noticed this, too. But there are situations when Astra (for example) kills a target with her powermove, and the target can't be revived. I thought then that the permadeath effect is applied before the damage is done, not after, but when I try to inflict it with SSE, the target always revives... strange.

Anyway, many, many thanks for the Auto-play feature, it is a really good one, this morning 2/3 of my SoT where consumed and I could drink peacefully my coffee, without staring at the screen and tapping it for hundred times; and now I can type these without stopping and clicking buttons. Great!!!
    I wish for a talisman type converter

OS
    Android
    Not sure about the difference between Astra and SSE (unfortunately, I have neither), but what's for sure is that Immortality kicks in before Permadeath, and Permadeath is cleared before the actual revive.
    I don't think this is how it's supposed to work, but the order in which buffs and debuffs are applied seems a bit unplanned in general, not only with Permadeath.