Page 12 of 31 FirstFirst ... 2101112131422 ... LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    Even more annoying.. no iron coins for victories if you don't see the victory screen.

I gotta say though.. the more I play the better I'm finding the update. Yeah there are a couple issues.. but overall the improvements are really great. The MyTeam screen is absolutely fantastic with the update. Now all it needs is some mechanism to try and alleviate the swipe left, swipe left, swipe left, swipe left, swipe left, swipe left, swipe left, swipe left, swipe left, swipe left, swipe left, swipe left, swipe left, swipe left, swipe left, swipe left, swipe left, swipe left, swipe left.. oh THERE are the gunner talismans
    Last edited by Yup; 04-04-2018 at 05:10 PM.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

Quote Originally Posted by Mizrael View Post
    One little detail i’ve noticed: Iron Eddie is promoted as a 5* on the loading screen (at least that’s what i thought i have seen the last time it appeared....since i don’t have to stare at the loading screens anymore).
    Whoops. That is indeed an error in our loading screen data. Should be a simple fix; we'll be sure to fix that for a subsequent update.

Quote Originally Posted by Symbiote View Post
    But some things are a bit strange. In Arena it gets a bit darker at some attacks, it is a bit strange for my eyes.
    Quote Originally Posted by Caretaker View Post
    Symbiote mentioned darkening of screen on hit. I see that too on iPad and it is hard on eyes, so consider leaving that effect out.
    Quote Originally Posted by scott-5496 View Post
    I like the new visuals and actually like the screen darkening thing if it is the same thing you guys are seeing - it seems to be an effect for when i big hit has occured by the look sof it - almost like a dark cloud over the battle field - I like it - bit more dramatic. Along with the other visual changes it is a good change for me.
    Hm, it looks like there's something our artists added into the game to add additional flair to certain combat actions which may be a bit disruptive depending on factors we may have not considered.

For any of you guys having problem with these new effects:

• Do you guys play with low or high brightness?
    • Is there a particular time period the environment is in where you are noticing this being problematic (ie environment colour changes based on Eddies using past, present, or future skills)?
    • What device are you guys playing on?

Quote Originally Posted by Bradata View Post
    APMA3 ErrorYou guys really did give us good new features but this APMA3 is killing me after the new update. Now I get it in the middle of a fight in PVP and after I won the match it gave me Defeat, I lost 20 points, winning strike and a SOW. I am not sure what is causing it but I checked my inventory and it's not full as some other players mentioned it before that this might be the reason.
    Even more annoying is APMA10 after the 10th battle. where it fails to load the new 10 opponents and doesn’t award the 2 SoW...
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    Even more annoying.. no iron coins for victories if you don't see the victory screen.
    I'll pass these issues along to the team to investigate.

The MyTeam screen is absolutely fantastic with the update. Now all it needs is some mechanism to try and alleviate the swipe left, swipe left, swipe left, swipe left, swipe left, swipe left, swipe left, swipe left, swipe left, swipe left, swipe left, swipe left, swipe left, swipe left, swipe left, swipe left, swipe left, swipe left, swipe left.. oh THERE are the gunner talismans
    Yeah, we were having some discussions last week about what quality of life issues we should look into next, and improvements for navigating/filtering in the My Team screen was one of those potential areas. I'm not sure if work for that will make it into the next major update, but it's definitely something we're investigating solutions for.

OS
    Android
    Another suggestion would be a better way to streamline selecting characters in the arena. When I only want to keep switching one character out and I have a roster of 300 it takes awhile to scroll through all of them.

Hoping in long term could add a feature where we could designate which characters show up on our character screen in the arena.

OS
    Android
    One thing I noticed was, when I get this error message after a win, if I tap 'okay' I don't receive the iron coins. HOWEVER, if I tap the 'x' on the top right, the error seems to correct itself and it goes right to the victory screen where I get the iron coins.

Try that next time and see if it works.

OS
    iOS
    I am using IOS and it occurs in PVP where you make a hit - usually a big hit - it's almost like a dimming of the ambient light. It is new to me so thought it was part of the graphic upgrades.
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    Android
    I am using IOS and it occurs in PVP where you make a hit - usually a big hit - it's almost like a dimming of the ambient light. It is new to me so thought it was part of the graphic upgrades.
    Same here on Android, look like a new visual effect more than a glitch to me, was surprised at first but it kinda add to the dynamics of fights in my opinion..

OS
    Android
    Even more annoying is APMA10 after the 10th battle. where it fails to load the new 10 opponents and doesn’t award the 2 SoW...
    That's exactly what happened to me, last fight to clear the list... and boom!
    No we're not in paradise
    This is who we are
    This is what we've got
    No, it's not our paradise
    But it's all we want
    And it's all that we're fighting for
    But it's not paradise

OS
    iOS
    I thought it was intentional. Seems to triggered by hits/Eddie's dying to be random. I actually like it. Not t mention it may be better for screen life since all those background pixels don't sit at 100% luminosity all the time.
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by JJJ428 View Post
    Another suggestion would be a better way to streamline selecting characters in the arena. When I only want to keep switching one character out and I have a roster of 300 it takes awhile to scroll through all of them.

Hoping in long term could add a feature where we could designate which characters show up on our character screen in the arena.
    What if they had the option to be in rows of 2 instead of 1? You'd get there twice as fast.
    Fearless leader of the Jomsvikings

OS
    Android

I gotta say though.. the more I play the better I'm finding the update. Yeah there are a couple issues.. but overall the improvements are really great. The MyTeam screen is absolutely fantastic with the update. Now all it needs is some mechanism to try and alleviate the swipe left, swipe left, swipe left, swipe left, swipe left, swipe left, swipe left, swipe left, swipe left, swipe left, swipe left, swipe left, swipe left, swipe left, swipe left, swipe left, swipe left, swipe left, swipe left.. oh THERE are the gunner talismans
    I laughed my ass off on this one. I have a screen protector on my phone and it's all scratched on the bottom from left, left, left... swiping.
    No we're not in paradise
    This is who we are
    This is what we've got
    No, it's not our paradise
    But it's all we want
    And it's all that we're fighting for
    But it's not paradise