Page 17 of 31 FirstFirst ... 7151617181927 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Reeb99 View Post
    Let's just take this discussion to another thread so we don't clog up this one.
    As you wish
    Good things come out of those quite often & more ppl would see it too..

Hh. Only one crash since I've started the auto play. That's nice. Though it's kinda weird, the daily challenges said I did an arena battle and I didn't. Heck, it said I celared all daily chalenges before the arena one.

OS
    Android
    quality of life suggestion 1: screw the scrolling issue for toons, just implement 6-10 tabs to set up individual teams for pvp, this should cover every scenario and we would only have to scroll and setup once
    quality of life suggestion 2: druid brought this up a while ago, but not many noticed: buying normal souls for badges is a PITA, would be cool if you could add an "buy 99 souls for 4950 badges option"

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by slauki View Post
    2: druid brought this up a while ago, but not many noticed: buying normal souls for badges is a PITA, would be cool if you could add an "buy 99 souls for 4950 badges option"
    Yeah, that's a great idea!

Hell, I'd even pay an even 5000 badges for it.
    druid138-6195
    Sunrise Senjutsu Eddie
    Pity me none
    at the gates of our hell

OS
    Android
    Real life has been busy lately, so I'm behind on forum discussions. But, great update guys!

Piece of Mind's art is outstanding! And, the auto-play is a great addition!
    druid138-6195
    Sunrise Senjutsu Eddie
    Pity me none
    at the gates of our hell

OS
    Android
    quality of life suggestion 1: screw the scrolling issue for toons, just implement 6-10 tabs to set up individual teams for pvp, this should cover every scenario and we would only have to scroll and setup once
    quality of life suggestion 2: druid brought this up a while ago, but not many noticed: buying normal souls for badges is a PITA, would be cool if you could add an "buy 99 souls for 4950 badges option"
    and please devs, add the option to buy stacks of 10 class souls, that would be useful too.
    The Mofo Cult (died31-6484).

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparton_LOTB View Post
    Huh, last I used him I had no problems stealing at all. Perhaps there's an issue with stealing when the enemy has a combination of gold and normal positive effects...

I'll have to circle back with the team to see if that's a data issue or a code issue.

I was messing around with the magus chopper a little more tonight, and it seems he’s only stealing one effect regardless of whether there’s a gold buff or not.
    MrFreeze-6530

OS
    iOS
    A few more tabs will help with the time consuming with all the team combinations 3 tabs are not enough I use 5 different teams so adding a few will be perfect good suggestion

OS
    iOS
    I love Auto-Replay.. but for the troopers.. it should play the NPC troopers last rather than first.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    just a question, shouldn't immunity prevent our max health from getting reduced? seems like it will be cut despite immunity...would be cool if we could maybe cleanse that away too...

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.