Page 18 of 31 FirstFirst ... 8161718192028 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by slauki View Post
    just a question, shouldn't immunity prevent our max health from getting reduced? seems like it will be cut despite immunity...would be cool if we could maybe cleanse that away too...
    Yeah.. guess for now revive is the only option, let Eddie die just to revive him... Had to do a couple times lol

OS
    Android
    Do you mean a new cleanse method? I don’t think it should be as easy as just using the normal cleanse since reduced health is a new feature and angel talismans are everywhere would defeat the purpose for now. Wait a few months and then we can super golden rainbow cleanses to negate it.
    Last edited by JJJ428; 04-06-2018 at 04:27 PM.

OS
    Android
    HAHAHAHA, yeah something like that. i can take it, that you cannot cleanse it but immunity should prevent it i feel...but yeah already prepared for waiting some more months for it

but it's an interesing debuff for sure...like the +100% health buff....just sad we cannot use POM and f'n VE at the same time for 200k health to make the fight more enjoiyable

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

OS
    iOS
    Wait until VE or the Mayan Princess steals the 2X health buff - good times
    Nicko-0517

OS
    iOS
    Or the 2x health buff is converted to a -50% buff... with the grey bar...

VHE with +100% HP just means he'll take 3 hits to kill rather than 2. He's nowhere as strong as he used to be.
    Last edited by Yup; 04-06-2018 at 05:09 PM.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    A 7th son (Magus) just hit my Visions (Sentinel) with over 20000 ... How much damage would he do against a Warrior?

So what will the next round of OP chars bring?

Fury: Kills everything on the battlefield but you. Cooks a nice cup of coffee at the same time and toasts some bread.
    On the day you get your most wanted 5* character -> don't play the lottery! Your luck is exhausted.

OS
    iOS
    Just that thing when you win the match, and it says victory but it counts as loss. That was already noted, but still

Quote Originally Posted by hold View Post

Fury: Kills everything on the battlefield but you. Cooks a nice cup of coffee at the same time and toasts some bread.
    Maybe for next April 1st.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by hold View Post
    A 7th son (Magus) just hit my Visions (Sentinel) with over 20000 ... How much damage would he do against a Warrior?

Haven't laughed this much in a while! Good one! POM Eddie removes ALL buffs & debuffs from both teams now, so I think next will be Killer Eddie who kills all other toons and sits down for a nice cup of coffee
    No we're not in paradise
    This is who we are
    This is what we've got
    No, it's not our paradise
    But it's all we want
    And it's all that we're fighting for
    But it's not paradise

OS
    iOS
    I managed to pick up Assassin Corrupt Rescuer on a fluke Rare soul and was glad to get a new character. This was before the April skill update so I really didn't bother with it. After the update however it has been huge game changer. Nothing preventa the HP drain. Not even Vanish. HP relics mean nothing and with so many heal skills being based of MAX hp...well you know the answer. Have run into only 3 other people in the top 100 with him and was able wear them down to nothing. though in reality it was a battle of attrition and they didn't have a reviver. It does not go beyond a certain percentage loss though. In theory it should eventually take max down to 0 but it takes 10% of current max so the decrease is smaller and smaller every hit. I won't say any names but I was able to go toe to toe with one of the top 5 players and outlast him. Both of us using Corrupter. If someone is lucky enough to wield 2 of these I can't see any defense standing a chance. I suspect the meta will be changing soon as more of these show up and when the exhaust Talis hit it will really make 80% Health relics irrelevant. Except you JJJ...I will have some nightmares about that Lillith for a while.

I think Sick mentioned something about the permadeath and Immortality issues. Corrupt Generals' Fury - Combust -Deals additional damage based on the number of beneficial effects on the target and consumes those effects. I have done this on multiple enemy allies but only with SSE does it truly kill him and not allow him to revive from Immortality buff. Every other time I try it on an Eddie or enemy ally they always revive after the death from Combust. SSE always stays permadead. I have always thought that stripping of buffs should occur before they activate if the damage done is lethal.

Autoplay is a true gift. I drive for a living and now I can clear all my troopers on the road instead of having to wait till I get home and do a mad rush of button pushing to clear my 50 fights in the two hours I have left before refresh.
    ...When all you see can only bring you sadness...

...no Brave New World...no Brave New World...

The LAST player in the top end to get Primordials (TM)

Proud member of JomsVikings' Arena Research Lab (JARL)

stormseye-8121