Page 25 of 31 FirstFirst ... 152324252627 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Sparton, I hope that right now you're working mainly on fixing The Arena mess
    No we're not in paradise
    This is who we are
    This is what we've got
    No, it's not our paradise
    But it's all we want
    And it's all that we're fighting for
    But it's not paradise

Quote Originally Posted by Bradata View Post
    Sparton, I hope that right now you're working mainly on fixing The Arena mess
    I know at least one programmer is looking into various problems being relayed by our CS team relating to the Arena, at least assuming no additional stability problems arise out of what they've worked on for the upcoming hotfix.

From what I can tell, everyone was "compressed" more than they should have at reset, and is not gaining as much VP for wins. However, since it appears to be affecting everyone, I don't think anyone has a particular advantage or disadvantage relative to anyone else competing in the Arena, and anyone who would be ending in the top 250 will certainly have enough VP for Warlord III by reset (if they're not already past that by now).

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparton_LOTB View Post
    I know at least one programmer is looking into various problems being relayed by our CS team relating to the Arena, at least assuming no additional stability problems arise out of what they've worked on for the upcoming hotfix.

From what I can tell, everyone was "compressed" more than they should have at reset, and is not gaining as much VP for wins. However, since it appears to be affecting everyone, I don't think anyone has a particular advantage or disadvantage relative to anyone else competing in the Arena, and anyone who would be ending in the top 250 will certainly have enough VP for Warlord III by reset (if they're not already past that by now).
    i don't think this is entirely true since some guys i know got their points back for some reason (+400 points after one fight). i think some have an disadvatage of 400-500 points compared to others...

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by slauki View Post
    i don't think this is entirely true since some guys i know got their points back for some reason (+400 points after one fight). i think some have an disadvatage of 400-500 points compared to others...
    I am sure that I'm not one of those guys. Can't be sure now, since I got back in the top 10 and I barely see the guys ahead of me on the list but before, I was wining against higher ranked players and would get only 12 points for that. So basically, there are players who are higher ranked for no reason but will get the rewords associated with that rank. Sounds unfair!
    No we're not in paradise
    This is who we are
    This is what we've got
    But it's all we want
    But it's not paradise

OS
    iOS
    I know I'm not one of those guys who "got points back".

I've fought my way up from 1500pts to +2100pts.. then again from 1900 to +2100pts... and a third time from 1900 to +2100pt again. All at only 10 ic per win. Sitting on roughly an 85/35 WL ratio... still just barely peeking into the 250 ranks and a bit over 2200pts again..... Anticipating another reset to 1900pts at any time. To be frank, I'm wondering if there is point this week? I could do more but.. well.. it's reset on me like 3 or 4 times and all that effort was diminished (not lost because I did get 10ic per win).

(What's up with The Prisoner not disabling the perfect hit passive on Kaz's Dessert Marauder? that team's a beast due to this.)
    Last edited by Yup; 04-11-2018 at 10:52 PM.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post

(What's up with The Prisoner not disabling the perfect hit passive on Kaz's Dessert Marauder? that team's a beast due to this.)
    He has immunity talismans
    No we're not in paradise
    This is who we are
    This is what we've got
    But it's all we want
    But it's not paradise

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparton_LOTB View Post

I think there is a disadvantage when thinking about the balance of games. If a guy who finished Warlod last week, and when he resolves, naturally faces other players who are in the same rank or close, there would be no harm to anyone. But that's not the case: a large part of the players fell to the 1500 score, making players with strong teams and relics cope with super weak teams. If that was to their advantage, it was awful for those players who are struggling to reach a good rank at the end of the week to receive their few rewards. If that were not enough, I even lost a certain 400-point rank for free, which would clearly be a big competitive disadvantage if I had enough to be a competitive player. What is the merit of achieving a high position in the arena if it was due to an apparently random glitch?

These bugs only benefit a small percentage of the players, so it's bad and should be fixed. Another point is that this is one more justification for great players of the past have simply abandoned the PvP and consequently the game (I will not name names, everyone knows who they are).
    Last edited by Kurzgesagt; 04-11-2018 at 11:32 PM.

OS
    iOS
    I had over 5000 points and was reset to 1500. Finished 5th place last week and was dropped to 3000 something after reset. Many battles against players ranked higher, and only received 12 points. Not buying that isn’t a disadvantage. Anyway hope you guys figure it out ASAP.

Banned
    Yeah, why fix bugs, everyone is "compressed" by the bugs, so no problem - OMG

To be clear, I don't mean to imply that we're not fixing issues relating to the Arena. To reiterate, we do have a programmer working on investigating and resolving problems relating to Arena VP problems.

Some people are seeing VP jump in an unusual manner is news to me, and I have passed that info along to the team.