Page 1 of 31 12311 ... LastLast
    OS
    iOS

April 3rd 2018 Update Discussion

This is the main post to discuss general changes from the recent update.

You can see the details of the update that has just gone live in the Game Updates forum post.

Kaz, Sparton

Does Auto replay only works for troopers?
    Do we need a empty slot for that? let's say if they have an ally as Champ, do we need to have an ally slot empty or will it switch for us?

if so, everyone #ShareAnEddie

OS
    iOS
    Auto-replay may be nothing short of a Godsend. Can't test it until the maintenance is over.. but damn. it looks like a HUGE relief overall.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

Quote Originally Posted by zamasu View Post
    Does Auto replay only works for troopers?
    You can have Auto-Replay not use Troopers if you'd like (and it'll default to not use troopers if you've used all your troopers that day).

Quote Originally Posted by zamasu View Post
    Do we need a empty slot for that? let's say if they have an ally as Champ, do we need to have an ally slot empty or will it switch for us?
    You will need an empty slot of the right kind, just like a normal battle where you want to use a Trooper.

If you have a mix of ally and Eddie Troopers, it'll keep replaying until all of that kind of Trooper is used (or you run out of Sands of Time). You can then adjust your team before turning Auto-Replay back on to use the other kind of Trooper.

OS
    Android
    I figured it would do something like that, it would really be no different than how I run troopers normally being Eddie first. Still, fantastic news nevertheless.

Nooooo another Vampire Eddie nerf lmao. Well not really. The golden effect aspect of 100% Critical Strike is pretty awesome.
    Fearless leader of the Jomsvikings

OS
    iOS
    Is there a mechanism to turn it off mid-stream, Sapartan?

Like I burn through 60 SOT but want to stop auto-replay leaving a small amount of SOT. (for SQ and such)

(The My Team updates look fabulous as well, at least without actually seeing them yet )
    Last edited by Yup; 04-03-2018 at 06:27 PM.
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

Thank YOU! for Auto Replay!!!

I just tried it and it is awesome!! The autoplay is faster and it doesn't even take you to the main screen, it replays automatically.

Great JOB!!!

OS
    Android
    I'm digging this auto replay. Thanks NF!

OS
    Android
    Auto Replay is just fantastic, thanks.

OS
    Android
    So far the auto play is working great for me. Switched my champion to visions for the duration of the event so maybe he won't interfere with the all sentinel missions.