Page 6 of 31 FirstFirst ... 4567816 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Fudjo View Post
    Fully-sharded Tailgunner Eddie blows through Powerslave single-handedly, even before Relics.
    That was my next statement. The time differs for every player depending on the team and if the player is tryingto level up characters.

JJJ,
    ... and yes, I will complain. I've given NF my money, they should expect my criticisms if I'm not happy.
    kkkreg5-6767

_________| CLAN |_________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

OS
    Android
    Is it just me or you guys also have lots of errors after the update. Right now I can't even log in.
    No we're not in paradise
    This is who we are
    This is what we've got
    No, it's not our paradise
    But it's all we want
    And it's all that we're fighting for
    But it's not paradise

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Kira View Post
    I’m new as well and I think auto play is good enough stop been such a cry �� baby we already have Yup
    Someone who joined in August 2017 is considered new. Right. As for your cry baby comment...
    "Do you really want to be. Just another one statistic"
    Down Under Clan

OS
    Android
    Maybe because this isn't a lie and it does save time because the 3x speed is faster and you don't have to babysit the game, which is the biggest reason why I stopped playing the game. Now I can watch a show, play a game somewhere else or just do chores without having to hang around to press a button a bunch of times. Just because it's not exactly what YOU wanted doesn't mean that it's their fault. The comments are overwhelmingly positive which hasn't been like that in a really long time.

My team can finish Powerslave in 35~ seconds each so there's no issue with me
    Fearless leader of the Jomsvikings

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Kira View Post
    I’m new as well and I think auto play is good enough stop been such a cry 😢 baby we already have Yup
    Gotta defend Yup here. He's not complaining. Also, lets keep it civil. There will always be something 'wrong' with anything. If Rain88 or anyone else has an idea to improve on auto-replay, lets here it. Until then, I think it's a great feature!

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by JJJ428 View Post
    I think some people will complain no matter what. I want to say this is one of the best updates ever. Everything I have done so far is so much cleaner and faster, plus love the auto play feature as the old commercial goes just set it and forget it.
    i didn't test all things but yes i like the "much cleaner and faster, plus love the auto play feature" too
    for now it seems to be the best update for game improvements
    I play all troopers all days.

Quote Originally Posted by Rain88 View Post
    Autoreplay is horrible!

How the hell is auto replay supposed to save the TIME it takes to do the daily troopers?
    I have been waiting for this feature for a long time and couldn't be more disappointed. This feature is supposed to get you the reward INSTANTLY instead of having to go through the ENTIRE battle... that's what a normal dev would do.

In the state of nation post, it clearly say that there will be features that would save time to grind daily troopers. That's the feature that you were referring to?
    This is the feature that was intended to improve the experience for using all 50 troopers each day.

The reason we went with this feature is that, as our game and our live events have evolved, we've felt that doing battles in various places (and in some cases with specific requirements, like the Beckoning Nightmares event that is currently running) is one of the main kinds of activities in the game. However, because a some of these events are tailored with the amount of time it takes to complete battles, we didn't want to add in something that completed battles instantly. Completing battles instantly discourages the value of creating teams that can complete battles quicker, which we think is a healthy goal for players to strive towards (which is why we've added things like clear timers and Relics).

In addition, doing this means that you're only best able to use Auto-Replay in levels you definitely have a strong handle clearing. This again creates value in people finding the right kinds of teams to quickly and consistent clear harder Lord of Light and Brave New World levels, and lets you use Auto-Replay in those features to better tailor your grinding based on the rewards you're looking to achieve.

Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    I do have a question about auto-replay.. how does the game handle it if talismans are rewarded but all talisman slots are full? Does it just end at the rewards screen, auto-sell???
    If you have an inventory full, it'll end Auto-Replay and tell you that you need to resolve that before continuing. This does mean you'll probably want a healthy amount of free talisman inventory space before using Auto-Replay for a long session (unless you're using it in the Lord of Light).

OS
    iOS
    Thanks Spartan.

Is PoM Eddie's Complex ability SUPPOSED to drain all his HP??? It is here. There's no mention if that aspect anywhere.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparton_LOTB View Post
    This is the feature that was intended to improve the experience for using all 50 troopers each day.

The reason we went with this feature is that, as our game and our live events have evolved, we've felt that doing battles in various places (and in some cases with specific requirements, like the Beckoning Nightmares event that is currently running) is one of the main kinds of activities in the game. However, because a some of these events are tailored with the amount of time it takes to complete battles, we didn't want to add in something that completed battles instantly. Completing battles instantly discourages the value of creating teams that can complete battles quicker, which we think is a healthy goal for players to strive towards (which is why we've added things like clear timers and Relics).

In addition, doing this means that you're only best able to use Auto-Replay in levels you definitely have a strong handle clearing. This again creates value in people finding the right kinds of teams to quickly and consistent clear harder Lord of Light and Brave New World levels, and lets you use Auto-Replay in those features to better tailor your grinding based on the rewards you're looking to achieve.
    Well it barely improve it and barely does anything about time (save like 15 minutes out of 2-3 hours daily grind)
    None of this is a good reason to prevent an instant feature. This feature can be easily turned off when events that evolves TIME are there and can be limited to specific places if you're worried about the experience and "the value of creating teams" and clearing levels you're not supposed to.

So basically NF insists that nothing else will be done about troopers grind?
    "Do you really want to be. Just another one statistic"
    Down Under Clan

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by kkkreg5 View Post
    That was my next statement. The time differs for every player depending on the team and if the player is tryingto level up characters.
    Definitely agreed. For the current event, this is the team I used to get through my SOT in about 30min:

Viking Eddie - 3xAssassin, 2xWarp, 1xrando green
    Green Harpy - 2xShell, 2xResistance, 2xBoost
    SSD - 6xHealth

All fully-sharded.
    Satan81-5023