Page 24 of 31 FirstFirst ... 142223242526 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Getting looping restart errors now. (GAL01)
    Reeb99-9320

Make the Angel of Fear great again!
    Restore the single target damage!
    No other character has been nerfed so many times!
    Many other characters do much higher damage, and have USEFUL passive skills!
    Why do you hate that character SO MUCH?

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Reeb99 View Post
    Getting looping restart errors now. (GAL01)
    Same here on wifi and 4G

OS
    Android
    This is a new one

Name:  Screenshot_20180409-180703.png
Views: 298
Size:  906.7 KB
    Fearless leader of the Jomsvikings

OS
    Android
    Video showing the issue with Warlord's Phantom Blade attack.

Quote Originally Posted by Sparton_LOTB View Post
    Thanks, I'll pass that along to review the logs.
    I’ll help you with the AoF taking extra turns...
    Echo talisman sets’ icon simply doesn’t display. i forgot about that one. I didn’t check if he had any icons in the top corner or by holding on him.
    But i’ve noticed today on one of my characters, that the blue icon above his head was missing...

OS
    Android
    Obviously even a triple cleanse doesn't always work when getting head butted by Visions.

Name:  Stunned.jpg
Views: 237
Size:  116.5 KB

Some more bugs. WUR equipped with counter strike will counter when he takes damage from an ally being attacked. Sentinel Mayan Priestess will revenge when WUR takes damage from her being attacked.

OS
    iOS
    I think sometimes the Cleanse buff is bugged. Sometimes opponent Eddie has the icon but no buff present. it cannot be removed by any means either. Once I was chain stunned by opponent Visions for 3 rounds. All the while I had Angel talis on my Eddie.
    ...When all you see can only bring you sadness...

...no Brave New World...no Brave New World...

The LAST player in the top end to get Primordials (TM)

Proud member of JomsVikings' Arena Research Lab (JARL)

stormseye-8121

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Stormseye View Post
    I think sometimes the Cleanse buff is bugged. Sometimes opponent Eddie has the icon but no buff present. it cannot be removed by any means either. Once I was chain stunned by opponent Visions for 3 rounds. All the while I had Angel talis on my Eddie.
    yes many buff icon bugged since a long time
    I play all troopers all days.

And Tailgunners’ Raining Death still grants an extra turn even without getting a kill. i thought that the First Blood fix was supposed to fix that too...

Quote Originally Posted by Mizrael View Post
    And Tailgunners’ Raining Death still grants an extra turn even without getting a kill. i thought that the First Blood fix was supposed to fix that too...
    The original thought was that improvements would work for other "on kill" effects, but due to the way the fix was done, it wasn't automaticallly the case. Basically, a portion of the fix required a change to the data for the problem effect, which is why it's only fully fixed for First Blood right now.

It still requires me, Kaz, and/or the combat programmer to go into and manually repair every other "on kill" effect. It's something I've been trying to make sure I set time aside for in the next major update, but our time so far has been embroiled in supporting the hot fixes we're still trying to sign off and then working on other tasks we need in by then, so I can't make any promises. The fix requires deleting and recreating a data file relating to the chain of effects of a skill/passive, which in theory should be straight forward, but if not done carefully will completely break the skill/passive in question. As such, we need to make sure we give ourselves enough time to carefully do the fix and verify it functions correctly for every problem skill/passive.