Page 11 of 31 FirstFirst ... 91011121321 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Oh yes the my Team Screen looks awesome, i love the arts in this game. And it gets better and better. The burning eyes if you have all Talis lvl 50 is really nice and the change between characters! <3
    Really nice eyecandys. :3

And damn.. tested the autofarm feature... it.. is.. awesome... especially for these kind of events and farming resources... i LOVE it!

But some things are a bit strange. In Arena it gets a bit darker at some attacks, it is a bit strange for my eyes.
    And the news screen, like some time ago i told is german if the game is english.. but i think this wasn't on the list this update.

And the new Eddie looks AWESOME. And he is Sentinel. Yeah i like sentinel characters. And some cool character changes.. especially for the Sentinel Corrupt Rescuer (and the assassin looks good too) i like it very much.

All in all a really nice update so far i tested it.
    Last edited by Symbiote; 04-04-2018 at 09:47 AM.

One little detail i’ve noticed: Iron Eddie is promoted as a 5* on the loading screen (at least that’s what i thought i have seen the last time it appeared....since i don’t have to stare at the loading screens anymore).

OS
    Android
    Loving the new auto feature...I can now take a dump without having to take my phone in to the toilet with me to play troopers 😂
    SamuraiEddie-5226

I play all troopers daily

OS
    Android
    now you can change that so shit loot system
    I play all troopers all days.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Deano82 View Post
    Loving the new auto feature...I can now take a dump without having to take my phone in to the toilet with me to play troopers ��
    Ha. Funny story about how much this forum has changed... back when it was still roadhouse, and LoL was just released. People were talking about the blue dungeon, and how long it took waiting for the ghost effect to wear off. I made a comment saying I set it on auto and took a dump. My post got censored for saying “take a dump”.

Now you can say “take a shit”, and it doesn’t seem to matter.
    MrFreeze-6530

OS
    iOS
    Overall, A+ improvements with this update! Faster, smoother, great commercial move.
    All the skill changes lately seems interesting and sure have stirred things up a bit.

Symbiote mentioned darkening of screen on hit. I see that too on iPad and it is hard on eyes, so consider leaving that effect out.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by MrFreeze View Post
    Ha. Funny story about how much this forum has changed... back when it was still roadhouse, and LoL was just released. People were talking about the blue dungeon, and how long it took waiting for the ghost effect to wear off. I made a comment saying I set it on auto and took a dump. My post got censored for saying “take a dump”.

Now you can say “take a shit”, and it doesn’t seem to matter.
    That's a funny one lol
    Guess they now know where boundaries sets by themselves, ppl tend to stay kind of civil here, that community despite a toxic member from time to time is great & autoregulate itself... Guess rarely anyone get censored nowadays...

Oh my, first version of the gunner LoL was such a PitA!

OS
    iOS
    Great update so far I think. I like the new visuals and actually like the screen darkening thing if it is the same thing you guys are seeing - it seems to be an effect for when i big hit has occured by the look sof it - almost like a dark cloud over the battle field - I like it - bit more dramatic. Along with the other visual changes it is a good change for me.

PoM Ed does seem to have a broken move which I am sure wil be quick to fix bit not got him yet like many others.

Love the new auto feature too - works great so far and I see this as a major step in the right direction for the game.
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    Android
    APMA3 ErrorYou guys really did give us good new features but this APMA3 is killing me after the new update. Now I get it in the middle of a fight in PVP and after I won the match it gave me Defeat, I lost 20 points, winning strike and a SOW. I am not sure what is causing it but I checked my inventory and it's not full as some other players mentioned it before that this might be the reason.
    No we're not in paradise
    This is who we are
    This is what we've got
    No, it's not our paradise
    But it's all we want
    And it's all that we're fighting for
    But it's not paradise

Quote Originally Posted by Bradata View Post
    APMA3 ErrorYou guys really did give us good new features but this APMA3 is killing me after the new update. Now I get it in the middle of a fight in PVP and after I won the match it gave me Defeat, I lost 20 points, winning strike and a SOW. I am not sure what is causing it but I checked my inventory and it's not full as some other players mentioned it before that this might be the reason.
    Even more annoying is APMA10 after the 10th battle. where it fails to load the new 10 opponents and doesn’t award the 2 SoW...