Page 13 of 31 FirstFirst ... 3111213141523 ... LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparton_LOTB View Post
    Yeah, we were having some discussions last week about what quality of life issues we should look into next, and improvements for navigating/filtering in the My Team screen was one of those potential areas. I'm not sure if work for that will make it into the next major update, but it's definitely something we're investigating solutions for.
    Fan-freakin-tastic. With these new updates to the MyTeam screen, that really is the ONLY pain point I see right now.

I was thinking colored buttons next to the count/max tab on the right maybe, just more (clickable) tabs... red/green/blue/yellow/purple to show only those class talismans. Could also work for characters... to show only that class of character. I'm sure you all will come up with something great though.

A suggestion, not really a "problem" would be to also indicate talismans on a character that are ready for evolution but you don't have the resources to evolve them yet.... like a level 40, 4 star talisman but you only have 3-3star evo runes and need 9. Like perhaps the evolve icon in greyscale or with "Don't" symbol on it.. something like that. Honestly though.. tapping talismans to see where they are at is, like, light years faster now and there's no more of that 4 minute wait when you change things and leave the MyTeam screen.

Another minor suggestion... selling talismans... (which is secondary really). A way to sell a talisman from the MyTeam screen would be great.. a little gold coin on the description popup... something rather than using the "sell" screen, which can be difficult to determine what is needed and what is waste.
    Last edited by Yup; 04-04-2018 at 06:47 PM.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Which ever is easier for them to implement, I think like how sacrifice is, any character not locked appears up front so thought might be easier to create designation for arena to move them to the front there as well

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Ironstyle View Post
    One thing I noticed was, when I get this error message after a win, if I tap 'okay' I don't receive the iron coins. HOWEVER, if I tap the 'x' on the top right, the error seems to correct itself and it goes right to the victory screen where I get the iron coins.

Try that next time and see if it works.
    Will definitely try that. Thanks.
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    Will definitely try that. Thanks.
    No prob. Hopefully this will work as a temporary work-around until the devs fix the issue.

OS
    Android
    I just had the error hit the x instead of ok and got the victory screen. Thanks for the tip.

OS
    Android
    Good job Sparton, Kaz and co.
    _______ 💀 Tom-7714 💀 ___________

___________ | CLAN | __________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by JJJ428 View Post
    I just had the error hit the x instead of ok and got the victory screen. Thanks for the tip.
    Awesome! Glad to help!

Quote Originally Posted by Amarthir View Post
    What if they had the option to be in rows of 2 instead of 1? You'd get there twice as fast.
    Or the second row could be just a VIP/frequently used characters, selected by you.

Quote Originally Posted by Bradata View Post
    I laughed my ass off on this one. I have a screen protector on my phone and it's all scratched on the bottom from left, left, left... swiping.
    ...and a spot on the top right from the X in my team to make the power up red numbers go away!

Another "Quality of Life" Idea for the sacrifice feature.

How about let us do multiple Sac at once? is a pain doing 10 -20 lvl I one by one When we have 200 1* souls we want to get rid off....

OS
    Android
    while we all got distracted for a while with this quality improvement we shouldn't forget that this game is a desert for 8 months right now. sorry, but you know this is true...relics are no content, just another reason to grind same things over and over again....

before any other changes (aside bugfixes) i would love to see new content. i'm very sure devs and you guys want that too. all we get is characters and talismans along with metashifts...i'm sure you do your best and it's a resource management problem (maybe too few programers) but: is there any realistic chance, that we can expect any kind of new playable content anytime soon? lets say in the next few weeks?
    would be cool if we could get a somewhat honest answer to that, i think the playerbase deserved some more clear infos on that topic...this game would be just awesome, if we could get new game modes or levels faster, but unfortunatly we don't see anything new...are there plans to increase the speed of new additions or do we have to simply accept that this game cannot evolve much quicker because of the limited budget/resources etc...

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.