Page 26 of 31 FirstFirst ... 162425262728 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    @Sparton, what's being done about the current server issues in general that are happening now?
    kkkreg5-6767

_________| CLAN |_________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Bradata View Post
    He has immunity talismans

Sorry don't want to get too far of topic.. I'd swear there was no immunity.. I thought I specifically checked for that.. but maybe I'm mistaken.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

Banned
    I really wonder if those clowns will ever tell why and how high the defense bonus is.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Liebhild View Post
    I really wonder if those clowns will ever tell why and how high the defense bonus is.
    I guess:
    - why? To compensate for the stupid (random) "AI"
    - how high? From my experience I would assume +10 to 15% trigger chance for skills. Consider AG: he has 80% chance for stealing power+fury. I have seen him not stealing very seldom (without curr decrease), so it cannot be +20%. Proportion of perfect hits is another thing, but it is ok as you as a player should also have >90% perfect hits. Another thing is the proc chance for talisman...but they are strange anyway in my experience.

I would love to see a good and challenging AI and no defence bonus in turn.
    March 1st 2019 Update - NEVER FORGET!

Blade-4052 // The Mofo Cult

Retired in November 2020

OS
    iOS
    I had not even noticed a probelm as I just dont pay enough attention and I had decided not to do much this week in Arena so I did not play it for a few days after reset - so I had not noticed an issue but noted that I was the lowest I had been in months on Tuesday night. I am just doing a few battles and leaving it to be honest - probably picked a good week not to bother trying for top 250 or top 100 to be honest!

Its been nice to sit low down for a while - allowed me to mess abot with my team when facing mostly easier teams.

Also, when I look at the loot you get for the top 25 or so I am just not sure it is anywhere near worth the effort to be honest. I think I may just drop down a lot and grind away to get my IC. I have a fair number of relics already in any case, not that a few more would not help as some of those top teams are insane...I have settled for a win rate in the high 80%s.
    Last edited by scott-5496; 04-12-2018 at 10:59 AM.
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by scott-5496 View Post

Also, when I look at the loot you get for the top 25 or so I am just not sure it is anywhere near worth the effort to be honest.
    It’s not. They should have spread those rewards out a long time ago. The most appealing thing are the skill shards, but anyone who’s been playing a while already has a good stack of them. The only thing that motivated me was the eternal frags. Once I got all four, I lost interest. And that was a long time ago. I doubt I could get top 25 anymore with my lack of relics anyway.

They’ve invested a ton of effort into a feature that’s not very fun and broken as hell. Players have been trying to tell them what they’d like since the beta, but not much (other than character tuning) has changed. Edit: well, and relics now. But I’m not sure that’s a good change.
    Last edited by MrFreeze; 04-12-2018 at 11:34 AM.
    MrFreeze-6530

Quote Originally Posted by kkkreg5 View Post
    @Sparton, what's being done about the current server issues in general that are happening now?
    We'll be going into maintenance very soon (or possibly as I'm typing this) with further changes to how our servers operate to help improve stability. This should drastically reduce the volume of errors some players are seeing.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparton_LOTB View Post
    We'll be going into maintenance very soon (or possibly as I'm typing this) with further changes to how our servers operate to help improve stability. This should drastically reduce the volume of errors some players are seeing.
    Any idea of down time?

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by T-Man View Post
    Any idea of down time?
    now to.... 30 min to 1 hour i think
    We are losing time to have a new (and non dupe that time..) lillith
    I play all troopers all days.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparton_LOTB View Post

Depending on how long it takes you could extend the duration of the event? I was running my last Lillith when the server crashed. Now I have 600 SoT stops until I do not know when ...

It would be so much easier if they warned the maintenance in advance