Page 8 of 31 FirstFirst ... 67891018 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    I'm good with the auto play feature as-is, however it would be nice to have a way to set it to autosell talismans. That said, I'd prefer the focus remain on new and long overdue content for now.

I can now autoplay troopers while driving to and from work as well as set it on my tablet while at home and do other thingsso definitely a win for me.

OS
    Android
    It seems after the VHE curse was lifted he is getting every single Eddie possible.
    JJJ-5111

Did I mention I have two beasts from the 15 free souls.

Calling my shot now, I will have Alexander by the end of August. (after the immortal event I don't know if I will even still be playing this in August) Update: I couldn't make it, I have given up on this game.

OS
    iOS
    I’m glad you guys finally addressed the trooper usage issue. From the little I’ve tested it, auto replay seems good. I’m wondering how it will do with all the crashes I’ve been having lately. I haven’t used it enough to have any problems yet. If it actually works, I might have to build up my trooper list again. Time will tell.
    MrFreeze-6530

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparton_LOTB View Post
    As I already noted, limiting it for places is not ideal either, because we want players to have this improvement when grinding elsewhere in the Cosmos or Time Rift. The overall value above and beyond just using Troopers is too great to want to limit changes to just using Troopers.
    I wasn't talking about limiting the auto-replay. I was talking about if not changing (since everyone seem to be happy with it for some reason) it maybe adding another feature, instant-replay (that would finish instantly) and limiting it to a certain words that won't affect the overall "experience"
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparton_LOTB View Post
    There are no further plans that we are working on right now at least. However, we have built the Auto-Replay feature to allow for incremental improvements and enhancements for how it works, so we are taking note of concerns from yourself and others to see if it makes sense to pivot development resources to further improving the feature, or keeping those team members on other upcoming features.

That said, we've added this feature as a quality of life improvement for using Troopers, and the reaction is largely positive. We'll certainly keep an eye on the situation and review metrics for trooper usage and will no doubt find other ways of improving that aspect of the game, but we'll know what is the best course of action on that subject when we've had more time to gather data and feedback.
    There were tons of feedback, forum topics and suggestions about the TIME it takes to finish troopers I'm not really sure if there is a need for more. If instant feature seems to be a bad idea for whatever reason (which i couldn't undetstand why as it doesn't affect the ironite in anyway from a business point of view), there were heaps of other suggestions including:
    • Sending badge using one click on the trooper page
    • Using more than one trooper at a time
    • Having a prenium/vip model to speed it up

An example of the forum topic: http://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/sh...hlight=trooper
    But all these suggestions were ignored and Auto replay was created instead. Why?
    Last edited by Rain88; 04-03-2018 at 10:39 PM.
    "Do you really want to be. Just another one statistic"
    Down Under Clan

OS
    Android
    Great quality of life update.

I'm at the hospital ATM, so I can't read carefully and try some stuff about the running.

Auto replay is a God send. I guess people understimate how good true AFK farming is.

So far the only thing I am salty about is the fact I'm just 5 shards away of sharing VHE and that new change to his special hurts, makes me feel like a waste of shards. With AoP and decrease buff effects fixed for golden buffs makes me wonder if this was a little too much, even tho knowing that 1 turn will only be good when he uses the fury, VHE will never use the buff he applies to himself. Since it will be gone in the next turn no matter what.

Other then that, awesome update.

... Ed.

OS
    iOS
    Not really sure

It seems to me the odds of my getting the new character are a bit better if I convert souls within the first few hours of the event.

This isn't always true.. I NEVER got the Alchemist during that event.. had to fill the vortex to get him. And I kept getting duplicates for Liliths. So, I'm still missing two of those.

Oh and I forgot to get any Dog souls.. didn't fall for that one
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Sponholz View Post
    Great quality of life update.

I'm at the hospital ATM, so I can't read carefully and try some stuff about the running.

Auto replay is a God send. I guess people understimate how good true AFK farming is.
    Hey, best of luck and health to you!
    Satan81-5023

OS
    iOS
    Great quality of life update for me too. Very pleased with it and my new PoM Eddie! About the HP drain from his power move, is that intended?
    All Eddies Collected and Maxed

Up the Irons Blood Brothers

Follow me on instagram for my concert pictures: http://instagram.com/beattheriff

Visit my concerts photography Facebook Store on: https://www.facebook.com/pg/beattheriff/shop/

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Patrice-1201 View Post
    Great quality of life update for me too. Very pleased with it and my new PoM Eddie! About the HP drain from his power move, is that intended?
    I hope not. As "luck" would have it, the skill shards I gave mine maxed that skill first!

Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    Is PoM Eddie's Complex ability SUPPOSED to drain all his HP??? It is here. There's no mention if that aspect anywhere.
    Quote Originally Posted by Patrice-1201 View Post
    Sorry, I've been home sick today and yesterday, so I haven't been as on top of the forums as I'd like for a new release.

The team has reproduced this problem after looking into it, but it doesn't seem to always happen, so we're not sure why it's doing this. Other than the fact that I think they're continuing to investigate the issue, I don't have much else to report on that right now, sadly.