Page 9 of 31 FirstFirst ... 789101119 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Sparton_LOTB View Post
    Sorry, I've been home sick today and yesterday, so I haven't been as on top of the forums as I'd like for a new release.
    Best of luck and health to you, too!
    Satan81-5023

OS
    Android
    guys the autoplay is just awesome, just one suggestion, although not sure if that's doable...one maclo 12 will screw the autoplay completly, would it be possible that the game remembers the autoplay after a crash, so that it can automaticly continue the grind despite a maclo?

@rain: i get that you are a disappointed, because you expected something different. but the instaclear won't work here. i play marvel strike force atm and it has this instaclear option and i love it. but this wouldn't be good for LOTB because there is not much left to do here aside the grind. some people don't play arena at all, so they would be done with the game in 5 mins per day. a real dev, as you call them, has no interest to limit the playing time in such a ridiculous way. for MSF it works perfectly, because they are many more features, like guilds, raids, gauntletlike battles, cool campaigns, events, dailies and so on. it has also a whole different economy system, so instagrind makes sense there. it would kill the game here, because we don't have enough content...

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

OS
    iOS
    Not a problem, Spartan.. feel better. I don't mean to pester you. Just curious if it as a bug or as intended. If it's not as intended, I can wait for a fix before employing him in PvP (need a few skill shards anyway).

I thought it may be related to Chance talismans on the character... but nope.. swapped them for Angel.. same thing..

........appears to only happen when he's at full health and uses Complex. This is confirmed here. I can implement it without fail by using Complex when he's at full health. His HP isn't drained if theres even a sliver missing before hitting Complex.

Quite honestly, this update has been the best update I've seen since I started playing. Lots of great things. This "bug" is minor, I'm satiated by knowing it is a bug, not as intended.
    Last edited by Yup; 04-04-2018 at 12:14 AM.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Awesome autoplay feature...
    Yeah have the issue of leaving the phone run for 15min...
    Witch I answered with an app that shut the screen & let app runing behind, just put an alarm on vibration for 15 min (to not forget it) & it's done, quick & discrete
    It makes ALL the difference

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    I guess my definition differs then.
    I have a 40 minute drive home from work. I can set this thing on Auto replay and throw it in a bag in the back seat. No more BABYSITTING while watch a ball game or something else.

OS
    Android
    Now.... comes the 'sell the Talismans' issue.

Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    I thought it may be related to Chance talismans on the character... but nope.. swapped them for Angel.. same thing..

........appears to only happen when he's at full health and uses Complex. This is confirmed here. I can implement it without fail by using Complex when he's at full health.
    Thanks for the info. I've passed that along to the team.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by kkkreg5 View Post
    Yeah, I'm going to give it a shot after the current event. Using a non-Sentinel Trooper, even in an alternate slot, will not count towards event missions...
    It does suck passengers screw up the event. Troopers should be setting their champ to a Sentenial Eddie right now.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by slauki View Post
    @rain: i get that you are a disappointed, because you expected something different. but the instaclear won't work here. i play marvel strike force atm and it has this instaclear option and i love it. but this wouldn't be good for LOTB because there is not much left to do here aside the grind. some people don't play arena at all, so they would be done with the game in 5 mins per day. a real dev, as you call them, has no interest to limit the playing time in such a ridiculous way. for MSF it works perfectly, because they are many more features, like guilds, raids, gauntletlike battles, cool campaigns, events, dailies and so on. it has also a whole different economy system, so instagrind makes sense there. it would kill the game here, because we don't have enough content...
    Right... As I said before , this feature doesn't have to be everywhere (it could be limited to cosmos per say). Check for example Castle Clash or Dungeon Hunter and you would see what I mean... They limit the instant play feature to certain aspects of the game. Regardless, my point was not mainly about this feature... my whole point is still that NOTHING was done to significantly decrease the TIME it takes to grind trooper although it was clear in the infamous "state of nation".

So basically you consider grinding all day, to get some troopers badges actually "playing"? You would rather auto-play all day because "there is not much left to do here aside the grind"?
    "Do you really want to be. Just another one statistic"
    Down Under Clan

OS
    Android
    I have to say, I was skeptical of the auto replay, but I'm liking it so far. As has already been mentioned, it would be nice if we could set it to auto sell talismans, but it isn't a big issue. Only strange thing I've noticed so far is that if you let it go for a long time, the game will start doing an odd screen fade during power and fury moves.

Overall the game seems to be running faster though. Big props there.
    Last edited by Reeb99; 04-04-2018 at 02:14 AM.
    Reeb99-9320

Make the Angel of Fear great again!
    Restore the single target damage!
    No other character has been nerfed so many times!
    Many other characters do much higher damage, and have USEFUL passive skills!
    Why do you hate that character SO MUCH?