Page 4 of 8 FirstFirst ... 23456 ... LastLast
    OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by MrFreeze View Post

Edit: I’ve been playing this account since a couple weeks after launch. My list of missing characters is getting bigger and bigger. With less and less of a chance to pull them as NF continues to flood the pool with more characters. I’m sure we’ll see another 4-5 added by the end of the month. I’ve pulled dupes for so long now that I’ve got nothing left to level up. I’m just leveling fodder for the daily achievement.
    Freeze

EXACTLY this... Playing (with few breaks) since the beginning, now returning (again) just to consider that barely NOTHING has changed... Sure bunch of new Eddies been released - I guess with that speed they will run out of Eddies to pull by the end of the year LOL

On another game's forum I've said that Legacy Of The Beast is MOST time consuming and WORST rewarding game I ever played in my life so far! Now, when auto-play was ''invented'' by the devs finally it may be not so time consuming as it was before - yet still not worth to spend my time upon this far too much - as VERY poor rewarding seems vailid...
    I've stopped to chase for any particular characters LONG TIME AGO... With such system while new characters been added to the pool much faster than you'd be able to say: ''Give Me Ed Till I'm Dead'', and the chances for getting any decent characters not being increased, but DECREASED in fact - all this ''collecting'' thing seems to be permanent waste of time...
    Enough to be said that I haven't managed to get ANY decent Eddie of Assassin class so far, (having only ''Storm Eddie'', yet somehow can't find him decent comparing to other ones) while the chances should be greater in fact as the total number of characters was much less... I haven't succeeded so far, and hell I ain't see any way to succeed now...

New event certainly is pretty cool - auto-play gets game frozen every few rounds in various moments of the battle - so this time I could be ''save'' doing something else much more useful, I loose again on restarting the device and sure I won't be buying the refills with ironities when the game seems to be such unstable (nothing new to be honest)...

With the few new souls I've ''won'' from battles I've got all but 3* characters... (again no surprise here)...

Cheers,

W
    Witkacy-2631

In today's event: Flushy Tuesday you may try for one & only 25:

Hallow Ed

Don't worry be harpy

OS
    iOS
    Hey Witkacy, how’ve you been?

Yeah, I slowly got closer to getting everyone about a year ago, but since then, so many new characters have been added, I’m going the other way now. If nothings changed, I could play this game for five more years, and still not complete the set. Maybe they don’t want us to. That’d drive me away before it would keep me hooked though. I’m barely a daily player now with under 20 troopers.

Dropping souls is the part that’s supposed to give us the endorphin high right? Right now I dread dropping them. The last new character I pulled was months ago.
    MrFreeze-6530

OS
    iOS
    Witek

Great to see you back!
    Indeed not much has changed, at least for the better. Some new chars- like every month, most of them useless. Some new bugs, resulting from new chars. Relics destroying PvP, that was no fun to play already before, totally.
    Auto replay is a good thing, but only made daily grinding easier, which is still no real fun. No new content for almost a year now.
    In spite of everything, I hope you stay for a while my friend \m/
    GotN-0546

_________18M RPs________
    _________| CLAN |________

👹 The Mofo Cult 👹

💀 Blackbeard Eddie 💀

OS
    iOS
    Is it not kind of silly to have an LOL grind achievement when LOL dungeons are not available for play??
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Seems like there was kind of a "strategy" needed in that event for the first time to think about when to do which part of the grinding. Actually I liked that! Apart from that I would like to see the next LOL grind event starting on sunday instead of tuesday so that you can farm purple & yellow materials alongside!

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    Is it not kind of silly to have an LOL grind achievement when LOL dungeons are not available for play??
    I was thinking the same thing. Veru odd but not too bothered as cant be bothered completing the missions - if I can I will but not to concerned as i get nowt through the souls anyway - well I did get a dupe Samurai I suppose.
    "We oil the jaws of the war machine and feed it with our babies" - Two Minutes to Midnight - Powerslave

scott-5496

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by MrFreeze View Post
    I’m starting to wonder why I’m even chasing these event achievements. Auto replay makes it easier, but I know I’ll grind this thing for days just to get more possessed rockets. It all feels pretty pointless.

Since the majority of players are complaining about event souls, why not make them 4*-5* only. Get rid of the 3*s that we all see over and over and over and over. I know NF likes to be stingy, but maybe it’s time to change that philosophy.

Edit: I’ve been playing this account since a couple weeks after launch. My list of missing characters is getting bigger and bigger. With less and less of a chance to pull them as NF continues to flood the pool with more characters. I’m sure we’ll see another 4-5 added by the end of the month. I’ve pulled dupes for so long now that I’ve got nothing left to level up. I’m just leveling fodder for the daily achievement.
    Exactly ... I know I was one of the spearheads for having the odds revealed and in a way I am glad I did and in a way I curse the knowledge. I don't spend ironite on souls anymore beause with a chance of less than 1% for PoM Eddie and even smaller chances to get what I am also missing it is completely pointless to buy souls.

At least with the auto play I can run through my troopers without having an eye on the game and without new content it got even more boring but it's wasting less of my time.
    On the day you get your most wanted 5* character -> don't play the lottery! Your luck is exhausted.

OS
    Android
    all we need are 5* and some 4* 1% is ridiculous and we will not use ironit for souls to have only dupes and keep our bored pvp teams
    I have decided to stop to buy any souls too and waiting for improvements now...
    I play all troopers all days.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by blade685 View Post
    all we need are 5* and some 4* 1% is ridiculous and we will not use ironit for souls to have only dupes and keep our bored pvp teams
    I have decided to stop to buy any souls too and waiting for improvements now...
    The point is that the game got more pointless ...

There is not even a timeframe for new content and even hardcore collectors must loose interest with those odds ... So all that's left is basically "tap on auto play" or play endless matches against teams in PvP that have +1 billion % health ... after this week I will stop that as well. Because either you are top 100 or over 1700 points. The first seems to be too much of a grind and the second I can do with 2 matches a day ...
    Last edited by hold; 04-06-2018 at 12:16 PM.
    On the day you get your most wanted 5* character -> don't play the lottery! Your luck is exhausted.

OS
    Android
    1% is a joke for end players...
    The good option is to boycott soul buying to change that
    I play all troopers all days.