Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast
    Same luck here...
    Wasted all my saved up ironite on 10 Souls...red eyes...blue Valk(dupe ofc.)

Plus i started to rush LoL (auto battle tempts you to do that after the troopers are done), but after about 3 SoT refills i did some thinking: To win 100 LoL3s for 6 SoT you need 210 ironite and to win 50 BNWs for 8 ironite you need 150 ironite. finishing those for 360 ironite will award you with 500 fragments=2,5 souls...

So at the end of the day you are better off just buying 3 Souls for 300 ironite, get stabbed in the eye by the blue eyes and save your phones battery....where is the logic in that?!

OS
    Android
    Insanity is doing the same things over and over and expecting a different result. I bought the 10 soul pack and no red eyes. I guess that's why they are called insanity souls. I'm setting my sentinel to fear of the dark. But have viking and Pharoah at level 100 also.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by MetalKing View Post
    Insanity is doing the same things over and over and expecting a different result.
    Haha, very true. I often use this quote when debating with people...

Also why I stopped buying event souls 99% of the time. The only time I buy them is when I'm close to a tier 6 sacrifice, or vortex fill and I'm trying to get at least one 4* to get me there.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Mizrael View Post
    Same luck here...
    Wasted all my saved up ironite

So at the end of the day you are better off just buying 3 Souls for 300 ironite, get stabbed in the eye by the blue eyes and save your phones battery....where is the logic in that?!
    Same here, when I did the math, I saw the same like you so I went all in but I was luckier than you.
    No we're not in paradise
    This is who we are
    This is what we've got
    No, it's not our paradise
    But it's all we want
    And it's all that we're fighting for
    But it's not paradise

OS
    Android
    Blasted through all event challenges already thx to autopilot doing the work for me while asleep/at work nothing good from any Insanity souls. POM Eddie seems to be POS Eddie until bugs are fixed anyways-

OS
    Android
    I Got Lucky finally and pull POM Eddie from 5th soul got from the Event

OS
    Android
    I haven't pulled a new character on the release week since Storm Eddie. With luck like that, I'm not buying any souls aside from my normal 1 G/A soul from the trooper store each week. There's literally no point.
    Reeb99-9320

Make the Angel of Fear great again!
    Restore the single target damage!
    No other character has been nerfed so many times!
    Many other characters do much higher damage, and have USEFUL passive skills!
    Why do you hate that character SO MUCH?

OS
    iOS
    I’m starting to wonder why I’m even chasing these event achievements. Auto replay makes it easier, but I know I’ll grind this thing for days just to get more possessed rockets. It all feels pretty pointless.

Since the majority of players are complaining about event souls, why not make them 4*-5* only. Get rid of the 3*s that we all see over and over and over and over. I know NF likes to be stingy, but maybe it’s time to change that philosophy.

Edit: I’ve been playing this account since a couple weeks after launch. My list of missing characters is getting bigger and bigger. With less and less of a chance to pull them as NF continues to flood the pool with more characters. I’m sure we’ll see another 4-5 added by the end of the month. I’ve pulled dupes for so long now that I’ve got nothing left to level up. I’m just leveling fodder for the daily achievement.
    Last edited by MrFreeze; 04-05-2018 at 12:09 PM.
    MrFreeze-6530

OS
    iOS
    I agree, the 3 stars should be taken off from these... Legendaries are hardly legendary these days ;-)
    All Eddies Collected and Maxed

Up the Irons Blood Brothers

Follow me on instagram for my concert pictures: http://instagram.com/beattheriff

Visit my concerts photography Facebook Store on: https://www.facebook.com/pg/beattheriff/shop/

Banned
    As long as there enough players that use money to get souls the frauders will not change anything. Simple way to make money.