Quote Originally Posted by MrFreeze View Post

Edit: I’ve been playing this account since a couple weeks after launch. My list of missing characters is getting bigger and bigger. With less and less of a chance to pull them as NF continues to flood the pool with more characters. I’m sure we’ll see another 4-5 added by the end of the month. I’ve pulled dupes for so long now that I’ve got nothing left to level up. I’m just leveling fodder for the daily achievement.
Freeze

EXACTLY this... Playing (with few breaks) since the beginning, now returning (again) just to consider that barely NOTHING has changed... Sure bunch of new Eddies been released - I guess with that speed they will run out of Eddies to pull by the end of the year LOL

On another game's forum I've said that Legacy Of The Beast is MOST time consuming and WORST rewarding game I ever played in my life so far! Now, when auto-play was ''invented'' by the devs finally it may be not so time consuming as it was before - yet still not worth to spend my time upon this far too much - as VERY poor rewarding seems vailid...
I've stopped to chase for any particular characters LONG TIME AGO... With such system while new characters been added to the pool much faster than you'd be able to say: ''Give Me Ed Till I'm Dead'', and the chances for getting any decent characters not being increased, but DECREASED in fact - all this ''collecting'' thing seems to be permanent waste of time...
Enough to be said that I haven't managed to get ANY decent Eddie of Assassin class so far, (having only ''Storm Eddie'', yet somehow can't find him decent comparing to other ones) while the chances should be greater in fact as the total number of characters was much less... I haven't succeeded so far, and hell I ain't see any way to succeed now...

New event certainly is pretty cool - auto-play gets game frozen every few rounds in various moments of the battle - so this time I could be ''save'' doing something else much more useful, I loose again on restarting the device and sure I won't be buying the refills with ironities when the game seems to be such unstable (nothing new to be honest)...

With the few new souls I've ''won'' from battles I've got all but 3* characters... (again no surprise here)...

Cheers,

W