Page 6 of 8 FirstFirst ... 45678 LastLast
    OS
    iOS
    I got another Samurai from an event soul. Brought him off the bench last week, and 2 dupes dropped since. Weird.

OS
    Android
    26 or 27 souls, and nothing, no PoM and only the usual same 3*s and 2x 4*s, dupes ofc.

I honestly think the odds of me getting a Shiny Pokemon on Pokemon GO are infinite superior then the odds of getting a "event" character here. (I play PkGO while I play Ingress, so its a REALLY low time expended on PkGO and still I have a better chance on Shinnies.)

The "random" code on LotB is really dubious indeed, this can be tested on sacrifice, once you get a Rare Soul out of the T1 sac, (2x 3*, little avore 300 score sac.), if you keep trowing T1 sacs right after the one you got the soul, you will get souls on sequence.

This type of Souls Events just makes me fell like I dumped my Ironites in the trash every single time. (just used my remaining Ironite and bought a 10 pack and another Soul using even the Ironite from the "Stater" deals.)

... Ed.
    Last edited by Sponholz; 04-08-2018 at 01:26 AM. Reason: Blah blah blah, don't care anymore.
    New signature: Loading...

If anyone want to add me as a Trooper: Sponholz-2356

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Sponholz View Post
    I play Ingress
    Green or blue?

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Liebhild View Post
    Green or blue?
    You're my boy Blue!

... Ed.

Yeah...joining the disappointed club. saved 900 more ironite10 souls...red eyes flash...sentinel golden son?! why is this guy even a 4*?!

23 souls from ironite+a few from the event (only left 50 BNW undone) and no event character

No matter that the odds were revealed, i still think that every char has it’s own % to appear and NF don’t have to reveal those odds, so there is no point in knowing any odds.

OS
    Android
    I got only trash out of the event souls - but I didn't buy any extra. With chances less than 1% absolutely pointless.

I was tempted as well to buy the special starter kit with CR but I won't. That would mean paying for another dupe and the ironite I don't need as I won't buy fraudster souls with it.

And again from this thread: The devs can claim the distribution is random and equal all they want - I don't buy it ... There are way too many weird coincidences - it's possible yet unlikely ...
    On the day you get your most wanted 5* character -> don't play the lottery! Your luck is exhausted.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by hold View Post
    I got only trash out of the event souls - but I didn't buy any extra. With chances less than 1% absolutely pointless.

I was tempted as well to buy the special starter kit with CR but I won't. That would mean paying for another dupe and the ironite I don't need as I won't buy fraudster souls with it.

And again from this thread: The devs can claim the distribution is random and equal all they want - I don't buy it ... There are way too many weird coincidences - it's possible yet unlikely ...
    I’ve had bad drops for so long I can’t help but wonder if the odds were lowered along the way somewhere. This was a pull I had from about a year ago. 20 souls got me three 5* and three 4* (there’s a FotD ed you can’t see in the pic). I’ve never seen anything like this since. Sadly.

http://forum.ironmaidenlegacy.com/sh...56-Holy-Smokes!
    MrFreeze-6530

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Sponholz View Post
    Blue!
    Great! My scanner is also blue :-)

OS
    iOS
    Numerous in app purchases in cash, lots of Ironite, event completed, and not one f’ing thing to show for it! Went against my not buying without being rewarded first. Took a chance. Now my second Eddie event, Hallowed being the first, where I came up empty handed. Both of them being ones I wanted above all else. Congratulations NF, you put me into the ‘no more money’ mode once again. You will not see another dime until at least one of those two drops. Should of known better. So I guess I have no one to be upset with but myself. Personally I could not screw people over and have a clear conscience myself, but that’s just me. Enjoy my money.
    Saigrim-3244

Order of Eld Clan, One Member of Many

OS
    Android
    they must change that ridiculous 1% chance yes ...
    I play all troopers all days.