Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast
    OS
    Android
    can you answer to my first question kaz?
    Because it's always the biggest problem of that game
    I play all troopers all days.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by blade685 View Post
    can you answer to my first question kaz?
    Because it's always the biggest problem of that game
    If you are asking why you happen to have gotten multiple instances of one character within a class and none of another, it's just an unfortunate streak. When it comes to the rarer classes, such as Assassin, there are very few natural 5 star characters you can obtain from rare Gunner / Assassin souls (I believe only 3 at the moment), so every time you happen to pull a Nat 5 for that class, there is a 1 in 3 chance you will get the same character.

If there were many more Assassins in the pol, your chances of pulling a duplicate would be lower, but your chances of getting a specific character will also fall.

We are exploring ways to allow players to work towards earning specific characters to help in situations like this (in a way that doesn't tank the economy), but it will take a while to roll out all of those features.

-Kaz

OS
    Android
    the problem if you saw my examples is that i have 3 or 4 Rainmaker and 0 VHeddie, 3 Corrupted general and 0 Alliance general, they have same chance to loot and i never loot them
    that example work for so many characters, it can't be bad luck when so many are impossible to loot and you have tons of others.
    the solution can be a script to can't loot more that 3 or 4,5 X same characters for 4* and 5* (1 to 3* are useless no need limit)
    when you have 1%! chance to loot a 5* and you have many dupes of them with so many missing, it is a real problem and why many players leave the game like another old one today...
    Like me i will not continue the game a long time if i don't have any good toon in 2018
    0 good toon in the year wtf lol and i need so many of them to change my team in PVP and test many options, i'm stuck
    Last edited by blade685; 04-05-2018 at 09:47 PM.
    I play all troopers all days.

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by blade685 View Post
    the problem if you saw my examples is that i have 3 or 4 Rainmaker and 0 VHeddie, 3 Corrupted general and 0 Alliance general, they have same chance to loot and i never loot them
    actually the chances for that to happen are low but not impossible. you have 3 assassin 5* VHE rainmaker and ACOTD chance for 3 rainnaker are 0,33^= 3,7% (1,2% for 4 rainmakers in a row)
    this is very unlucky and i like your idea of setting dupe caps. or let us just farm hard for specific chars like in other games.

in marvel strike force you can play a specific level 5 times per day which drops fragments of specific chars...so you will get em all, but it will take a ton of time...love the system, but the game economy and the environment are different there....
    Last edited by slauki; 04-05-2018 at 09:55 PM.

don't be a mofo and join the mofos.

if you are interested in joining one of the top 5 clans in lotb, contact me and we can start the negotiation. we are full atm but we can put you on the mofo list if you like.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaz_LOTB View Post
    We are exploring ways to allow players to work towards earning specific characters to help in situations like this (in a way that doesn't tank the economy), but it will take a while to roll out all of those features.

-Kaz
    Good to hear. I hope it doesn’t take too long though. At the rate you guys are adding new characters, it’s becoming harder and harder to get a specific one.
    MrFreeze-6530

OS
    iOS
    I’m all for a reduction in the rate of adding new chars and a reclassification of Souls... 3 Stars should not be part of event Souls anymore
    All Eddies Collected and Maxed

Up the Irons Blood Brothers

Follow me on instagram for my concert pictures: http://instagram.com/beattheriff

Visit my concerts photography Facebook Store on: https://www.facebook.com/pg/beattheriff/shop/

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Patrice-1201 View Post
    I’m all for a reduction in the rate of adding new chars and a reclassification of Souls... 3 Stars should not be part of event Souls anymore
    I agree. You guys(NF) probably think it’s too much, but I’d have to disagree. There’s enough 4-5* characters now to still make it difficult for end gamers to get what they want. And with the new characters coming, there’ll be even more. It won’t hurt new players either, I’m sure they’d love it. Hell, I see lv 50-60 players in the arena with SSE and multiple liliths already. I can’t get any of those mofos to drop for me.
    MrFreeze-6530

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Patrice-1201 View Post
    3 Stars should not be part of event Souls anymore

Agree there... 4 and 5 star only for event souls.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    Agree there... 4 and 5 star only for event souls.
    Same here, so far. I am hoarding my last 5 insanity souls (need to finish the last achievement so I can claim the last soul) before I drop 'em all in the BoS. Probably won't get much...

Also, I came across you in the Arena for the first time. Appropriately got my ass kicked...but I held my own for a few rounds!

I've been playing since the very beginning and there are still some toons that I still don't have like the Assassin Troll and every single time new toons get added I just know that I have less chances to get that one or other toons. I do wish there was a "pick your toon soul".