Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast
    OS
    Android

Question for Sparton or Dev

Hi Sparton and Dev

You said to us that we have same chance to win same class characters.
    Can you explain us that:

Actually i have in my slots:

3 Rainmaker --> 0 VHeddie ( same class same level same chance??)
    3 Tailgunner --> 0 Navigator ( same class same level same chance??)
    3 Eda --> 0 Astra ( same class same level same chance??)
    3 Corrupt General -> 0 Alliance general ( same class same level same chance??)

Can you give us an answer please
    I never saw same chance in that game since the beginning, i see that always: if you have a character you have poor chance to have the others like a filter

All can give us same exemple to finally move something in the game
    Last edited by blade685; 04-04-2018 at 11:46 AM.
    I play all troopers all days.

Banned
    One question: did you ever buy something in the game?

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by Liebhild View Post
    One question: did you ever buy something in the game?
    you think no buy = bad loot mod on in 2018?
    Last edited by blade685; 04-04-2018 at 02:18 PM.

OS
    iOS
    Can’t be, I spent $1.99 yesterday going for this guy. Two bucks down the drain.
    MrFreeze-6530

OS
    Android
    Quote Originally Posted by MrFreeze View Post
    Can’t be, I spent $1.99 yesterday going for this guy. Two bucks down the drain.
    because you must go to $50 to be in the good loot mod

OS
    iOS
    I really doubt there's a correlation between money spent and loot. The odds merely go up the more you have. You have a higher probability of getting a new character with 20 souls than you do with 5 souls. How you get those 20 souls, I don't think matters. I think it's a shame that the events really only ever provide roughly 20 souls.... that's where the odds suck. The events, I think, should have the possibility of earning at least 50-75 souls, or even more for high-grind achievements.

Look at the current event achievements, if you complete them all you earn 20 souls.. that's it. And to get that you'll have to grind for the week....

I don't know if it's the case, but I seem to have better luck dropping 10 souls into the BOS than I do dropping 2 or 3 at a time.

For what it's worth, I had better luck with Hallowed Eddie and Iron Eddie due to sacrifices. I got Hallowed Eddie from a Legendary soul, not the event souls. I got Iron Eddie (actually 2) from Rare GA souls due to a vortex fill, not the event souls. PoM is available as a Legendary Soul and a Rare Soul as well as the event soul. (I wouldn't hold my breath for the Rare soul though.)

Disclosure.... I spent a lot, I mean a lot, of money on Alchemist souls.. I mean way more money than I should have sent... never got the Alchemist. Conversely, I merely did a monthly "Legendary Pack" purchase yesterday, which I probably would have done eventually this month anyway, and converted that to 2-10 packs of event souls (1 at a time). PoM was in that second 10 pack. So yeah.. I've crossed that $50 line but it's had no better odds at times. (assuming odds now are the same as they've been since the Hallowed Eddie/Alchemist events)
    Last edited by Yup; 04-04-2018 at 03:06 PM.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    For me no new Eddies since long time ago, no Hallowed, Edward, 7Son, Iron or PoM.

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by R1ck View Post
    For me no new Eddies since long time ago, no Hallowed, Edward, 7Son, Iron or PoM.
    Same here.
    MrFreeze-6530

OS
    iOS
    Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    I really doubt there's a correlation between money spent and loot. The odds merely go up the more you have. You have a higher probability of getting a new character with 20 souls than you do with 5 souls. How you get those 20 souls, I don't think matter.
    That's correct. As stated in the loot odds page, all soul summons are independent rolls and are not influenced in any way by outside factors such as money or time spent in the game.

Quote Originally Posted by Yup View Post
    I think it's a shame that the events really only ever provide roughly 20 souls.... that's where the odds suck. The events, I think, should have the possibility of earning at least 50-75 souls, or even more for high-grind achievements.
    You can certainly earn this amount of rare souls on a monthly basis depending on where you focus your energy (i.e. Farming Lord of Light, doing Sacrifices, investing ironite in refills, etc.). Earning that amount of event souls during a single event though (outside of maybe a high value Sacrifice event) would pretty much ruin the game economy and devalue all the regular and rare souls in the game.

-Kaz

OS
    iOS
    I can see the "devalue" point, Kaz. Don't necessarily agree for all events, but I can see the reasoning
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..