OS
    Android

stuttering frame rate

For the last few months I had to deal with frame rate stuttering during the most crucial moments while playing, missing a perfect when it's vital for the victory it's frustrating and I don't know if it's a game's fault or it's due to my own phone (Asus Zenfone 4). I don't remember witnessing this kind of stuttering when I begun playing a year ago and even if I can somehow manage to win during pve, when I do some pvp...well, It can be quite crippling.
    Is this a common occurence or am I one of the few unlucky ones?
    Grim-8797

OS
    iOS
    Uninstall/reinstall.... just be sure the game is attached to a Facebook or email account so you can log into it after reinstalling.

This will generally clear up a great many minor annoyances. .... and the longer you play the more it may be needed. I do this every couple months when I start seeing too much stutter and too many wait screens.
    -----------------------------
    CLANLESS
    All there is in this app is to spend money or collect yet more frags... entirely pointless and unfulfilling..

OS
    Android
    yeah, it's way better now! Thanks for the tip!

edit: WAY better
    Grim-8797

OS
    Android
    Huh. Good advice, thanks. I suffered from this since day one, haha. I just got a new phone a few days ago and haven't noticed it. I figured it was due to the recent update. If I see it again, I'll try the uninstall/re-install trick.

OS
    Android
    If you are on Android, you don't even have to uninstall. Just go into the app settings and clear the data and cache for LOTB every now
    and then. This latest update cleared up a LOT of random studders as well.
    Reeb99-9320

Make the Angel of Fear great again!
    Restore the single target damage!
    No other character has been nerfed so many times!
    Many other characters do much higher damage, and have USEFUL passive skills!
    Why do you hate that character SO MUCH?